RB Logan Diggs announcing his commitment this afternoon

Discussion in 'Trojan Recruiting' started by ErikMcKinney, Jul 29, 2020.

1. RB Logan Diggs announcing his commitment this afternoon
    ErikMcKinney

ErikMcKinney Administrator

Staff Member
    Jul 29, 2020
    Looks like Notre Dame for Logan Diggs, who is one of a few running back targets for USC in this class. It’ll be interesting to see if the Trojans can make a move with San Diego’s Byron Cardwell.

2. ErikMcKinney

Staff Member
    Jul 29, 2020
    Diggs to Notre Dame.

With so many transfers likely to be on the market if the NCAA does indeed pass the blanket one-time transfer waiver rule, maybe a second running back isn't absolutely necessary in this class. But I think it'd be nice with two seniors leaving and Markese Stepp already eligible to enter the draft this coming spring.

LDIABootney likes this.
  3. Jay4usc

Jay4usc Points Member

Jul 29, 2020
    If they approve the one time transfer rule, will kids be allowed to transfer mid season and play?

4. ErikMcKinney

Staff Member
    Jul 29, 2020
    I can’t imagine that would be the case. They wouldn’t be able to tie it to the academic year because some schools play a handful of games before they start school. I’d assume they’d come up with a date the transfer needs to occur by in order to be eligible for that season.

Although I do like the idea of the two teams in the championship filling up their allotted scholarship space with seniors or draft-eligible juniors for just that one game.