Public Service Message

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by The Mayor of Leah, Jan 16, 2018.

1. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Aug 5, 2020
    Definitely cutting their nose off the spite their face.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  2. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Aug 6, 2020
    Theres a reason why I post vids like this when I come across them...DON'T forget.

3. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020

“Symbolism will be their downfall”....

FAFCB3E8-5B85-4F22-B172-16BAB2E3D1ED.jpeg

4. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020

X22 Report has been following this for a long time. Good stuff.

5. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    Richard ‘Ric’ Grenell appears with Liz MacDonald to discuss yesterday’s testimony by former Deputy AG Sally Yates. Notice in the Yates testimony she defends the NSD lawyers; that would be David Laufman and Michael Atkinson, both part of the coup.

Grenell points to Yates effort in setting up the ridiculous case against Michael Flynn vis-a-vis the definition of “sanctions”. Grenell notes the issues with Yates and then shifts to the issues with Susan Rice and connects the dots to VP Biden and how the overall administration was weaponizing against the incoming Trump team.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/08/06/richard-grenell-discusses-yates-testimony-she-got-away-with-questioning-yesterday/

6. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.158 [​IMG]
    Aug 15 2018 14:12:17 (EST)
    "For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."
    – Corinthians 13:4-13

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints."
    – Ephesians 6:10-18

7. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 6, 2020
    They are desperate and they are scared. Vote by mail by all means necessary....

Health officials in multiple California counties say the electronic system used by most local health departments statewide to report data on infectious diseases is currently experiencing “serious” technical issues, resulting in coronavirus cases being significantly undercounted.

The California Department of Public Health confirmed the undercounting in a Tuesday morning update to its data dashboard, after individual counties including in the Sacramento area and Southern California reported earlier in the week that they’d been made aware of the problem.

“Due to issues with the state’s electronic laboratory reporting system, these data represent an underreporting of actual positive cases in one single-day,” the note attached to the CDPH graph on daily lab-confirmed case increases reads.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/coronavirus/article244717192.html#storylink=cpy

8. CrownoftheValley

CrownoftheValley Junior Member

Aug 7, 2020
    What a crock... if the numbers go down there is a glitch in the system even though there were new mandates to close businesses and wear masks more widely... aren't numbers suppose to drop from a "surge" with these protocols? Yes deaths will be up some after a surge... duh! You don't die the day after you test positive, it takes two or three weeks if your body isn't doing well with the virus and the therapy you get fails. Any one with a functioning brain can figure this out. How come ICU patient numbers are down? Why are hospitalizations dropping? The death totals will fall soon too.

This is such BS that they have to keep doubling down on their narrative to keep the people caged up.

9. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 7, 2020

I haven't trusted the numbers from day one.

I've gone to my office everyday since this faux pandemic started and have yet to were a mask except where required to do so. They cannot control the outcome of the "infected" and it's starting to piss them off.
    Traitors, the lot.

10. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 7, 2020
    President Donald Trump gave a dire warning during a speech about an executive order on prescription drugs that has many scratching their heads.

The president signed the order on Thursday which directed some federal agencies to prioritize purchasing some drugs and medical supplies that are made in the United States, CNN reported.

But it was a comment that president made about having rich and powerful enemies and saying he might disappear “for a while” that got the attention of many.

“So, I have a lot of enemies out there. This may be the last time you’ll see me for a while. A lot of very, very rich enemies, but they are not happy with what I’m doing,” he said.

“But I think we have one chance to do it, and no other president’s going to do it,” the president said.

The president was likely talking about pharmaceutical executives who will be furious at the executive order he signed.

“The executive order will require that US government agencies purchase all the essential medicines that we need from American sources,” he said.

“The executive order will also sweep away unnecessary regulatory barriers to domestic pharmaceutical production and support advanced manufacturing processes that will keep our drug prices low and allow American companies to compete on the world’s stage,” the president said.

The executive order “establishes a base level of demand to attract a level of investment sufficient to provide for the needs we have for these things we need in times of trouble,” White House trade adviser Peter Navarro said.

The president warned his followers on Twitter on Thursday that Big Pharma would be running ads against him because of it.

“Every time you see a negative Big Pharma commercial against me remember, it means your drug prices are coming way down!” he said.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/president-trump-says-rich-powerful-enemies-may-last-time-see

11. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Aug 7, 2020
    Retreat to an undisclosed basement, with only an iPhone camera to talk to the world?

12. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 7, 2020
    I think that basement is already full?