Public Service Message

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by The Mayor of Leah, Jan 16, 2018.

1. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020

Freaking bullshitters.

Troianus Acies and TheRealAirbns like this.
  2. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    Complete gobbledygook. Especially the video with the guy who couldn't pronounce the word "syntax."

Probably because no one seems able to explain it in a way that doesn't sound utterly and laughably ridiculous.

3. TheRealAirbns

Jul 4, 2020
    Times 10.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  4. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Jul 4, 2020
    Crazy huh?

5. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Jul 4, 2020
    The average American has been dumbed down to the point of believing what they are told instead of what they see with their own eyes.

Look no further than Ding, xuscx, buck and others that are perfect examples of just how effective the CIA mind control programs via the media, Hollywood and public education have been.

Then, at the completely opposite end of the spectrum is -

If you don't mind, can you explain to me the meaning of the yellow fringe on the flag?

Some things, like Q, for example, are so simple that they appear complex.

The glass is neither half full or half empty.....it's just a glass with liquid in it.

The FACT that flags in public spaces are adorned with the yellow fringe is proof positive that it represents a nation that has been surrendered and is under martial law.

Pessimists are usually right and optimists are usually wrong but all the great changes have been accomplished by optimists.

All it takes is the time to research the claims. The proof is in the pudding. It's either true or it isn't. I've seen no proof that refutes anything in the video but I have seen documentation and evidence that supports almost all of it. All it takes is time......but you better hurry because time is running out.

Troianus Acies and DJ4SC like this.
  6. fansincemckay

Jul 4, 2020
    Crazy in a good way,prior to seeing that vid I'd never heard of him....profoundly fascinating...Who knew I'm just a dead fucker floating in a boat? AWESOME.

7. The Mayor of Leah

Jul 4, 2020
  8. fansincemckay

Jul 4, 2020
    I've had my eye opened wide here lately,NOTHING surprises me anymore with these fucked up people.

9. The Mayor of Leah

Jul 4, 2020
    Two simple truths.

The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a corporation and you are collateral.....complete with a certificate from the American bank note company.

I be got damned.

fansincemckay likes this.
  10. The Mayor of Leah

Jul 4, 2020
    This is deeper than some fucked up people. If it was just a bunch of greedy, self serving bought and paid for pieces of shit, this would already be a done deal.

For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be known and come to light.

Say your prayers, bro.

11. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020

We are on the precipice. Soon the whole world will know.

12. fansincemckay

Jul 4, 2020
    I'm chompin' at the bit sir.

13. fansincemckay

Jul 4, 2020
    If you don't mind, can you explain to me the meaning of the yellow fringe on the flag?< Just found out about this today on Goulds website...Fascinating.

14. TheRealAirbns

Jul 5, 2020
    Me? Them? All of us?

Yellow fringe is a military flag. (See how easy it is to plainly state something) The placing of the fringe is at the discretion of the President as Commander in Chief.

Chances are, it appears frequently in public because most people are ignorant of the specifics of flag etiquette, and they find the gold fringe pretty. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

If Q is simple, its simple explanation is not obvious. Simple and obvious are not always the same things.

Are we talking now about the flag, Q, or the Gould thing?

Maybe it does, and maybe it doesn't. The only way to know for sure is to consider the sophistication of whoever put the flag in place, and *ask* them. Like I said, some people likely just find it pretty.

Hmm. I'd have to think about that. Either way, what does that statement have to do with the Gould subject? Presumably, my skepticism and dismissal of it is why you're replying to me, right?

Hurry to do what? After all, if Gould is king of the world, why doesn't he just wave his magic fairy wand and declare all of us free? Surely all of the bad actors in the world are going to respect that, just like they all rolled over when he declared himself owner of the planet, right? /s

I first read about issues of sovereignty about thirty years ago, It's an interesting subject. Here's the thing, though: first, you're going to have a hard time finding someone who didn't pay their income tax under this theory, and remained out of jail.

Second, how can your birth certificate be a contract, when their is no legal capacity on the part of an infant to be a party in a contract, and there are none of the legal requirements in place for a contract to exist? (Offer, Acceptance, Consideration, Legality, Legal Capacity, etc.) *If* there were a valid contract in place, how is it possible for only one party of said contract to revoke it? What system of law does such a contract exist under?

15. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 5, 2020
  16. TheRealAirbns

Jul 5, 2020
    All you've done is provide more detail to what I've said. Both your links point to examples of the courts and (federal) government buildings, but those aren't the only places flags are displayed.

Furthermore, the only justification mentioned in the articles for applying martial law to citizens is the War Powers Act, but that Act is specifically limited in duration, and provides powers to the President by specific grant from Congress' authority, which belong to it according to the Constitution. So, contrary to the claim, it is not something functioning outside of the Constitution.

That said, what's your (and The Mayor's) point, here? Where are you going with this?

17. TheRealAirbns

Jul 5, 2020
    Most of the interviews of Sidney Powell in the media are only a minute or two long. This one from five days ago, however, is different. It's a comfortable 53 minutes. If you haven't seen it yet, it's worth a watch. The extra time allows Ms. Powell to dive more deeply into background information regarding the General Flynn case, which we don't normally get to hear.

Apologies if this has already been posted somewhere else.