Public Service Message

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by The Mayor of Leah, Jan 16, 2018.

1. CrownoftheValley

CrownoftheValley Junior Member

Jul 2, 2020
    you can bet on it...

I have not read or seen anything connecting Nancy to Epstein's island... have you?
    The posture seems wrong to me regarding Nancy and the original shot.

2. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 2, 2020

Do you think an active Government official would fly on the Lolita Express or on our dime? Remember that they took her plane away early on. I’m wondering if Q already has those government flight logs and they’re releasing the photo ahead of time?
    Think about it, they can use this for tremendous leverage and let Nancy spin her own web. Like you said, we’ll know soon enough. I can’t wait to see who it is.

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  3. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 2, 2020
    In the wake of the George Floyd riots and the coronavirus lockdowns, millions are flocking to the gun stores. There has been a breakdown of law and order. Leftist thugs are seizing parts of American cities. And the cities have become bastions of criminality and mayhem. Minneapolis has been devastated. New York City was lost to the mob for a few nights. Looting, vandalism, and arson were all hallmark characteristics in the many riots that erupted after the officer-involved death of George Floyd in Minneapolis. One thing was certain from this event: the police cannot protect all the time. As a result, there’s been a rush to the gun stores. Katie wrote about ityesterday:

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, June 2020 saw the highest number of gun purchases since the FBI started keeping track 20 years ago. Further, this year's June number increased over June 2019 by 135.7 percent. According to the unadjusted number from the FBI's National Instant Criminal Background Check System, 3,909,502 background checks were conducted.

Whoa, nelly. That’s all I can say. What about the political impact? Well, if gun rights groups are smart, they’re going to figure out how many in this group were new gun owners. Oh, who am I kidding? They’ve already done that, estimating that some 40 percent of the gun purchases in June was due to new owners. That’s millions of potential voters, and there’s this hope that ranks of those willing to defend constitutional gun rights have swelled by the millions. Stephen Gutowski of The Washington Free Beacon has more:

After surveying retailers, NSSF estimates that 40 percent of those buying guns beginning in March were first-time owners. Analysts estimate about 6 million guns have been sold in that time period, with each month setting a new sales record. That would translate to as many as 2 million Americans becoming new gun owners over that time.

If gun-rights groups can mobilize that group, they can significantly impact the future of gun policy across the United States, according to Alan Gottlieb, chairman of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

"We’ve witnessed something that is nothing short of a sea change, and in some cases might approach the level of epiphany, about gun ownership," he said in a statement. "This new wave of gun owners could become a formidable force during this year’s election. From now on, we expect millions of new gun owners to pay closer attention to candidates, and reject those who would trample on their Second Amendment rights."

Keane said recent sales spikes are proof that many Americans who have traditionally stayed out of the gun debate are open to owning guns, especially when they feel their personal security is at risk. The coronavirus pandemic saw "an entire generation of fence-sitters [get] off the fence" to purchase weapons. He said NSSF members have reported complaints from new customers facing the realities of trying to acquire a firearm in a state with strict gun-control laws.

"One of the things we've heard repeatedly from retailers over the last several months, going back to the onset of the pandemic, was first-time buyers shocked by all of the laws that they were required to comply with, including, for example, California's 10-day waiting period," he said. "And it was not uncommon for retailers to tell us these customers would say things like ‘why do I have to wait two days? I'm a law-abiding citizen. I need a firearm now.'"

Yet, there are some within the Second Amendment movement who are skeptical that this will translate into anything significant. Not all gun owners are single-issue voters. Look no further than the 2013 Virginia gubernatorial race, where 33 percent of Virginia voters who said they own a gun in their home backed pro-gun control Democrat Terry McAuliffe, who won the race. That’s not to say that it cannot be formidable, but there’s also the very real possibility that it could be a wash. Gutowski interviewed Robert Preston, an administrator for the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association, who noted that in Pennsylvania, his supporters have more of an impact on local and county races than anything statewide.

“As for new gun owners, it could help. However, there are many folks who own guns, whether new or old to guns, that would still vote for an anti-gun candidate because of other issues that are of more concern to that voter,” he told Gutowski.

That’s not to say that with good messaging and Democrats doing a lot of heavy lifting with their awful agenda, least of all those relating to the Second Amendment, that these millions of new gun owners can’t be reliable soldiers in defending gun rights and liberty.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/07/02/do-hordes-of-first-time-gun-owners-mean-a-new-formidable-voting-bloc-in-future-el-n2571502

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  4. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jul 2, 2020
    Huma?

5. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 2, 2020

Hair’s too short and body’s too stocky.

6. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 2, 2020

How about.......

CE859103-8ECF-4E17-99E0-FF02FF909F6F.jpeg

7. KeenObserver

Jul 3, 2020
    Hate to be the one to throw cold water, but I think The President is being set up by the SDNY and Maxwell thing. I feel Barr sensed this and was trying to get control of the investigation but botched it. The left knows that Durham news is coming so the choreographed arrest of Maxwell is to make any Durham related news seem retaliatory. My concerns are several. First is the arrest are for crimes between 94-97. Clintons didn’t start going to Pedo island until after the left office. Secondly the acting lead is a lifelong Dem and she will do the Dems bidding. We know that Trump did nothing but they will leak his name to the press and they will run with it as it were fact. Prince Andrew is a nothing burger, he is just British tabloid fodder and has zero impact on the future of the country. Would not be shocked if Maxwell flat out lies.

In addition, this will give Shifty Schiff and fat boy more ammo to accuse Barr of interference.

I hope I’m wrong but I’m sensing this is a deep state set up.

8. Jpltrojan

Jpltrojan Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    Not sure it’s a deep state operation because there are too many variables that could blow up on them. But I do believe Maxwell will lie, cheat, and steal for the Dems because they’re her best chance. I am concerned about anything run by the FBI.

SCBIGTIME and Troianus Acies like this.
  9. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    GET RID OF THE P.O.S. LYING WRAY!

THEN PUT GENERAL FLYNN IN CHARGE OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF IDIOTS AND WATCH THE SHIT FLY!

CrownoftheValley and SCBIGTIME like this.
  10. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020

Except Durham isn't investigating this. He is investigating The FISA warrants.

They already have everything they need and Maxwell is just a tool to put heat on the Cabal.

Ask yourself about those security tapes, how did they get those? They had them long before Epstein tried to burn everything down.

11. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020
    EXCLUSIVE — A woman who claims Ghislaine Maxwell raped her dozens of times – beginning when she was just 14 years old – says she is willing to take the stand and testify against Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend.

In an exclusive interview with Fox News, Jane Doe, who wishes to protect her identity, said Maxwell sexually abused her beginning in 1991 in Florida. She said the abuse continued until she was 16.

Maxwell was arrested Thursday on federal charges for facilitating and participating in sexual abuse acts with minors,

“She did rape me. I would say it’s more than 20 or 30 times,” she said. “She is just as evil as Jeffrey Epstein … She is a rapist.”

Jane Doe claims years of sexual abuse came to an end only after she became pregnant with Jeffrey Epstein’s baby. At age 16, she had an abortion.

“I had never been with anyone except for him [Epstein],” said Doe, who is part of a lawsuit filed against Epstein’s estate over a year ago. “The fact that I had to kill my child really affected me and my family.”

Suspecting that she had told her grandparents about the abortion, and fearful she would talk to authorities, Doe says, Maxwell, Epstein and others gang-raped her one last time as punishment. “Ghislaine was a part of it,” Doe said. “I was drugged.”

After the rape, Doe said, a driver with a gun drove her to her home. “I was dumped off in my grandparents yard naked, and was told that I wouldn’t come back alive the next time,” Doe said.

Fearful for her life, Doe said, her grandfather put her into hiding. She dropped out of high school. “I basically kind of vanished,” she said. “Ms. Maxwell was a participant, and she made it very clear that I was to keep my mouth shut or harm would come to my family and myself and harm did come to me.”

Raised by her grandparents in Florida, Doe said she was recruited in 1991 by a friend and introduced to Maxwell and Epstein, who promised to help her with her modeling career. Maxwell would pick her up from school and her grandparents' house, she said. She was given a pager and Maxwell would take her shopping and buy her Louis Vuitton purses, Doe added. But those days would eventually turn to sexual abuse.

A virgin and a child at the time, Doe explained, Maxwell would use toys and penetrate her with her fingers.

“When this started, she told me that Epstein was getting upset because I kept bleeding, and that she was helping so that it wouldn’t hurt so much because it should be satisfying.”

She claimed Maxwell was not always in the room when she was abused by Epstein, but that when she was it was to teach her how to satisfy the convicted pedophile.

“It was her more or less, coaching,” Doe said. “Do it this way and do it that way, because once you become a model, this is what they’re going to expect from you.”

When reached for comment by Fox News Channel about these specific allegations, Ghislaine Maxwell’s attorney Larry Vogelman said “no comment.” Maxwell has denied sexual misconduct allegations from Epstein accusers in prior civil lawsuits against her.

On Thursday, the FBI raided Maxwell’s million-dollar home in Bradford, N.H. She faces six federal charges stemming from accusations from three women who claim Maxwell not only recruited and groomed them for Epstein, but accuse her of sexually abusing minors too.

“She is an evil person. I don’t believe that Jeffrey Epstein could have obtained the magnitude of victims that he had had it not been for her,” Doe said. "She destroyed what was supposed to be the best years of my life, being a teenager and being a cheerleader.”

Jane Doe said she is “absolutely” willing to help New York federal prosecutors by serving as a witness against Maxwell.

“I would definitely take the stand and testify because I believe she deserves to be where she is today and she deserves to stay there for the rest of her life,” Doe said. “I hope by me coming forward, it encourages other victims.”

Attorney Jordan Merson, who represents Jane Doe and eight other Epstein accusers, filed a lawsuit against Epstein’s estate on their behalf over a year ago. According to Merson, Jane Doe’s grandparents have corroborated her allegations against Maxwell.

“I’ve known my client for about a year, and her story has never changed,” Merson said. “People felt cheated when Mr. Epstein committed suicide in prison and they didn’t get a chance to sit in a courtroom and see the judicial system play out and they’re hoping that this is a different result here.”

Doe said she’s hopeful and prayerful that Maxwell makes it to her trial without incident, unlike Epstein, who was found dead in his jail cell from a suicide. She agrees with prosecutors who characterize Maxwell as an extreme flight risk and are calling for bail to be revoked.

“She obviously has serious connections, multiple passports,” Doe said. “I just feel like if for any reason she could have her way out of jail she would be gone and nobody would find her.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ghislaine-maxwell-rape-testify-evil-epstein

12. KeenObserver

Jul 3, 2020
    I realize that. They are getting ahead of Durham by distraction with Maxwell. The Dem prosecutors are not going after Dems. Not in an election year. Comey's daughter is part of the team. They have nothing on Trump but will leak they want to interview him or get information from him; inferring he is under investigation. The media will run with it as fact.

Those logs are from 2002. Maxwell is only indicted for crimes from 94-97. What does that tell you? Its a selective prosecution with one goal in mind.

13. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 3, 2020

What happens during the discovery phase? This will expand into more than just those years.

There’s a reason why Q dropped the pics of Clinton. The 3 plaintiffs is only the start.

I highly doubt they wanted this to come up now because it is tied to so many more people but hey, Q has always said that these people are stupid.

I guess we’ll soon find out and Comey’s daughter just got a new boss?

14. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Jul 4, 2020
    I find everything about this guy Gould fascinating and I'm at a loss as to why no one knows who he is. Interesting fellow to say the least.

Troianus Acies, SCBIGTIME and DJ4SC like this.