Public Service Message

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by The Mayor of Leah, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Public Service Message
    The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Jan 16, 2018
    If arguing with left wing morons is entertainment, then proceed.

A few facts -

1. They are the victims of the echo chamber known as mainstream media.

2. Even when you confront them with factual evidence they cling to their ideological talking points that have been burned into their shallow mind.

3. The mainstream media is focused on nothing that isn't Trump related. There is so much positive news to focus on but instead they choose to continue the tired narrative that Trump is bad for America. Nobody likes him. He's dumb. He's racist. He lies. The fact is that he's been in the public eye for 38 years and they are just now telling us these things.

4. China, Saudi Arabia, Viet Nam, South Korea and other nations have welcomed him with love and adoration. Obama was given the directly opposite treatment.

5. The change is in the air. You can feel it. Believe what you can prove. Wake up.

Why waste your time rolling in the mud with stupid mother fuckers that can't even form a sentence.

xuscx is not a wealthy business owner. He's a professional leech living off the government. Do the math. Prove me wrong, xuscx....you lying piece of shit. I told you not to engage me anymore. You should listen. I've already exposed you as a dufus. Don't make me expose you as a fraud.

Gary B isn't a super duper economist. He cuts and pastes, adds some of his own bullshit to his posts and then argues both sides of an argument depending on his objective.....all Trump, all the time. He's a shill for a dying ideology of making America last. LARPing is gangsta. Did you ever wonder why a UVa grad from Oregon posts on a USC pol board? Has he ever been forthcoming or honest?

Aimee is a brain dead moron duped by her go to "real" conservative propoganda website. She is too dumb to see that Trump is the first President in 80 years that is walking the walk. She is too "disgusted" by his talk. His talk is the distraction that allowed us to get where we are today. She is a product of the brainwashing that takes place in the cult of Rome. She created a sock puppet to feed her narcissistic need to say i told you so.

What's's Hillary saying? Nothing. How about Barak? Nothing. How about Bill? Nothing. How about W? Nothing. How about McCain? Nothing. The only one talking is Trump. He is controlling the narrative while his staff of real Patriots roots out the permanent state. How much money has Trump cost us? None. He won't accept the pay. He has lost millions of his own money.

There's a reason and a method in how I out sock puppets. There is no such thing as anonymity on the internet.

Have you ever actually met an intelligent leftist? No, you haven't. You won't. Everything they believe in is a lie. How do you defend a lie? With more lies.

We have much to discuss. There are great things happening. Let's discover those and sow some seeds.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2018

2. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Jan 16, 2018
    Ditto, except NPD lied about getting a degree, like everything else

3. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Jan 16, 2018
    Lets rethink the service dog idea. Maybe a nice schnauzer

4. The Mayor of Leah

Jan 16, 2018

From a former Haitian Senator.

You want the truth, go to the source.

And if you want some honest, mostly unbiased information on Q breadcrumbs, Tracy is pretty good. She's getting better and better. Her codework needs a little help but she has the assistance of one or two Patriots.

The saying is -

Where we go one, we go all.

5. The Mayor of Leah

Jan 16, 2018
    Keep talking.

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  6. The Mayor of Leah

Jan 16, 2018
    A late but very welcome addition to the storm - Dr. Jerome Corsi

You may recognize him as the man that exposed John Kerry.

7. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jan 16, 2018
    Speaking of the Clintons, this from an article you posted a couple of days ago:

"...

Oddly, a former Haitian government official set to expose the Clinton Foundation's misdeeds in Haiti shot himself in the head a week before he was able to testify. Klaus Eberwein, was found dead in a Miami Dade motel room in what examiners ruled a suicide.

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head.“ Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide” by the government. But not long before his death, he acknowledged that his life was in danger because he was outspoken on the criminal activities of the Clinton Foundation.

Eberwein was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years. “The Clinton Foundation, they are criminals, they are thieves, they are liars, they are a disgrace,” Eberwein said at a protest outside the Clinton Foundation headquarters in Manhattan in 2016. Eberwein was due to appear before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors. But this “suicide” gets even more disturbing…

Eberwein was only 50-years-old and reportedly told acquaintances he feared for his life because of his fierce criticism of the Clinton Foundation. His close friends and business partners were taken aback by the idea he may have committed suicide. “It’s really shocking,” said friend Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”​

8. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Jan 16, 2018
    Just a small question in regards to Haiti. Wasn't it the Clinton Bush foundation. Is there a reason we do not call Bush a criminal.

White Flash likes this.
  9. The Mayor of Leah

Jan 16, 2018
    Great addition, Dr. Bns.

Thank you.

We are not one. We are many.

10. The Mayor of Leah

Jan 16, 2018
    Excellent question.

The Bush's ties to the deep state are much, much deeper than than the Clinton's.

There is no more dangerous man in American than George HW Bush. He is the epitome of evil.

Feel free to call him a criminal. You'll get no argument from me. In fact, I can provide all the ammunition you desire to prove the point.

Wake up, xuscx, there is no D or R.....there is only G. While you play partisan politics, they are enslaving your children and grandchildren.

Centurion, nosoycucks and White Flash like this.
  11. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jan 16, 2018

This has been the case since they showed up. Liars the bunch of them.

12. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jan 16, 2018
    You haven't kept up on the story. The quote that you referenced was made by a radio host Dahdoud André, and this comment originally appeared in a BBC article.

Also, not to throw water on your entire story, but Eberwein was slated to appear in relation to a probe into the management of PetroCaribe funds, “the money Haiti received from Venezuela’s discounted oil program”.

But, adding the suicide to the hundreds of murders by the Clinton's cabal sounds so much better.

13. The Mayor of Leah

Jan 16, 2018
    The difference between the two is one was actively and openly committing treason and the other was satisfied with their enormous wealth. Hillary is the epitome of greed. There is no enough for her.

I've got great news, xuscx, they are all cowering in fear while Patriots expose the truth to the American people. They know the gig is up.

Comey, Mueller, Lynch, Jarrett, Holder are history. The fence is being torn down down and the fat lady is warming up.

14. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jan 16, 2018
    GB - It pains me that you write this stuff. I don't cut and paste economic stuff. I write all my own bullshit.

15. jiordone

jiordone Junior Member

Jan 16, 2018
    Like I said before he even got started, Trump will go down as one of the best President’s ever if not the best provided they let him survive.

16. The Mayor of Leah

Jan 16, 2018
    I've watched you condone the actions and deny the role of Hillary Clinton in the death of my friend for the last got damn time.

You don't know the truth. You only know what you know from bullshit that you've read.

Furthermore, you have a mother fucking agenda, you're biased as fuck and you don't give two fucks about the country I bled for numerous times.

The fact that you absolve a fucking murderer and her fucking role in the death of my friend, a man, I might add, that died trying to save the life of a man she marked for death, pisses me off pretty fucking bad.

I spent 8 years of my life as a SOG/SAD sub contractor. I know a little something about protocol, about black and green direct action operations and how the fucking game is played. You name it, in 17 years of Spec Ops, as a Tier 1 operator, I fucking did it.

You have no fucking idea who I am or what I've seen. So fuck you and everybody that thinks like you.

I'm done here.

17. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Jan 16, 2018
    Hillary lost to the worst candidate ever to be elected. Obviously she is not well liked. Is there a reason for the obsession. Her time is over. What is this right wing obsession with Hillary Clinton. Shake hands and move on. The election is over.