Posting personal information

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by ErikMcKinney, Sep 17, 2020.

1. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020
    That is painfully obvious.

I disagree. I have made it quite clear when someone has crossed the line. That doesn't make me hyper-sensitive.

Yes, I have. What you fail to understand here, is that I haven't instigated, trolled, lied, or been deceitful in my postings here, nor have I complained to anyone about the re-posting of anything I have said. The poster in question has left a trail of bread loaves and then wants to accuse others of doxxing. It's a completely false claim and she assumes no responsibility for her own part in oversharing.

I don't access this site from google. I didn't even need to do a search of this site using the site's search tools. I have a very good memory.

FIFY

No, he threatened for people to be banned based on a false claim made by a poster who has painted herself as a victim.

You don't seem to like most people here so perhaps the person who should be vacating is you. I mean who continues to post all day with "loonies"? You lack intelligence and you're lazy. That makes you little more than pond scum.

2. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020
    It isn't about doxxing either because that hasn't happened. It's about YOU making shit up and acting like you haven't shared a ridiculous amount of personal information with people you claim you don't trust. Own your own shit for once.

3. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020
    This is an example of the divide and conquer crap that she was effectively able to do for years. If anything she doxxed herself as a self absorbed, in denial agitator with no sense of self awareness or objectivity and I'm being nice here. What the hell is she going to tell Area51 in a PM that we don't already know?

4. KeenObserver

Sep 18, 2020
    Amen sister!

Troianus Acies likes this.
  5. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020
    wow, what a memory you have

6. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 18, 2020
    Lots of people post personal information on this forum. In no particular order people have posted their favorite local restaurants, real-time updates of their travels, the fact that their names are on buildings at USC, the sports their kids play, the universities their kids visit/attend, the graduations of children and grandchildren, the births of children and grandchildren, photos of the first day of school, how many homes people own, the newest car purchased and how much was paid for it, military service histories, how one met his/her spouse, a current event in his/her neck of the woods, birthdays and anniversaries. I've even seen someone post a photo from a tailgate and identify posters in the photo. Now, if someone decides to home in on a particular poster and catalog everything he/she has posted of a personal nature of the course of 10 years, I imagine he could probably compile enough to find out who someone is. But that is pretty darn creepy. There is nothing that can be done about creeps who would take harmless information shared in conversation and use that to dig further. However, when that leads to uncovering other bits of personal information that was NOT disclosed and said creep shares that information on the forum, that is crossing the line. This shouldn't be hard to understand.

7. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020
    That was only a few months ago. Again, I used this website's search tools, not google. Get yourself straight.

Oh, and talk about cataloging, check out the poster in question....she's got quite the memory too and has, on MANY occasions, used this site's search engines to re-post and has bragged about perusing other poster's "old posts". Who the eff does that? Someone with no life.
    That simply has not happened. Your "IF" has resulted in someone being threatened with banning.

Everything posted here about you is information you have posted about yourself. No additional information has been "uncovered". That shouldn't be hard to understand but then again you are a self-obsessed narcissistic control-freak.

8. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020

I agree. The double standard here is amusing.

9. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Sep 18, 2020
    I'm only going to post this once.

I received one PM from Erik. It was dated August 28th.

It seems to me that the lying Bimbo and the pedo and fake engineer, xuscx, have coordinated their efforts to fabricate a bold faced lie in an effort to have me banned.

The two lying cocksuckers should be able to post the quote by me that provided previously undisclosed personal information concerning the lying Bimbo from Belleville. Failure to do so means exactly what y'all think it means.....and y'all should do everything in your power to have both of them banned.

In the meantime, since I'm pretty much done here, I'm thinking I might just do what I've been accused of and provide the board the truth about both of these lying, ignorant pieces of shit.

Of all the people in the world to slander and lie about......you two shitbags made the absolute worst possible choice.

What comes around, goes around.

10. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020
    I second that. I certainly hope the Mayor stays here.

11. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Sep 18, 2020
    Amongst others I suspect...FUCK YOU COWARDLY CHICKENSHIT CRYBABIES.Have a nice day. :)

Troianus Acies likes this.
  12. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020
    Damn.
    I am positive Eric did not think this would become a 7 page topic.

13. fansincemckay

Sep 18, 2020
    Quite dramatic thread at that. maxresdefault.jpg

Attached Files:

14. KeenObserver

Sep 18, 2020
    Erik is probably not aware about just how well respected the mayor is as a board contributor and how universally loathed Karen is.

15. reTiredEngr

reTiredEngr Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020
    I wondered about xuscx's increased posting lately with the posts being more aggressive and agitating than his normal style. It does look like there was some coordination with another poster.

16. fansincemckay

Sep 18, 2020
    Ya think?, it's a strange game I noticed the trolls play since way back.They're not very bright about it.

17. KeenObserver

Sep 18, 2020
    He's very angry. He's upset that the Karen is finally exposed to upper mgmt. She is on the clock now. Tick Tock!

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  18. August West

August West Points Member

Sep 18, 2020
    So where do we stand? Is Erik up to speed on a single poster creating a mess of drama?

SCBIGTIME likes this.