Posting personal information

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by ErikMcKinney, Sep 17, 2020.

1. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    Anyone else notice the irony of how she who shall not be named, desperately seeks attention, then when she gets attention referencing things that she said, she runs crying about getting said attention.

Oy vey!

2. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    Erik, you do know that aimeedee is a troll, right? And that she's provided this information to the board, herself? Her style may have the appearance of being more civilized than most trolls, but rest assured, she's every bit the scum the rest of them have been. It would be just like her to complain, or to enlist someone else to complain for her, about information she, herself, has provided.

The board would have been a better place had she been banned three years ago, and I say that having admired Garry for using a light touch. She's been a cancer, here, and a handful of your better posters have already either left or stayed away for extended periods because of her.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  3. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    No doubt. Word of mouth must be hell for you.

SCBIGTIME and DJ4SC like this.
  4. TrojanHorse

TrojanHorse Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    I am pretty surprised to see four pages of push back for a simple request that should not even have to be made.

Don't post any personal information on the board about someone other than your self or you could be banned.

Why would that need clarification?

aimeedee likes this.
  5. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    April 19th....

"I just found out one of the school bus drivers in my district died from the virus yesterday. This one really hits home. I've been volunteering with our school to get lunches to the kids. (The kids in my school are from very underprivileged areas.) So we were handing out lunches to the kids on their bus routes. About 3-4 weeks ago this driver came down with Covid-19"

From the Fox affiliate on April 18th...
    https://fox2now.com/news/belleville-school-district-bus-driver-dies-after-contracting-covid-19/

Also on the 18th...
    https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/bus-driver-belleville-school-district-dies-covid-19/63-2494b75e-377c-4a6e-bf04-3c36f3537180

Also on the 18th...
    https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/illinois-reports-125-new-coronavirus-deaths-matching-largest-so-far-school-bus-driver-in-belleville/article_428adbce-b23a-5699-9e52-46bffcbab2fd.html

On the 19th from MSN...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i-just-miss-him-so-much-wife-mourns-belleville-school-bus-driver-veteran-husband-who-lost-battle-with-covid-19/ar-BB12QRYQ

On March 30th....3 weeks prior
    https://www.bnd.com/news/coronavirus/article241620761.html

The poster provided very specific information about her job, what she was doing, and health information about another district employee. The story made national news as it was a video feature on MSN. No doxxing required.

6. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    1) Nobody posted any details
    2) The complainer has an agenda
    3) Are you aware of Aimee's history? If not don't get involved.

7. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    "Please do not post personal information about other posters on this site.

To clarify:Information that can be used to identify someone outside of this board. Real names, social media information, location, telephone number, email address, place of employment, etc.."

Nobody has posted anything about aimee that she hasn't posted herself (you can reference my list above regarding everything SHE has posted). She continually claims she is afraid of people here and that she will be doxxed. It's a ludicrous and insulting accusation when you consider the plethora of personal information that she herself has been posting since she first started posting including the ditty about looking good in a burka because of her eyes. To threaten people with banning for something that is based on false accusations is wrong IMO.

8. KeenObserver

Sep 17, 2020
    This is the stupidity of her stance. She wants to be the damsel in distress and bury the Mayor but she is bar none the biggest trouble maker on the board. Why? because some posters changed their mind and decided to support the president in the primaries. This is what is all about--the handful of posters that "abandoned" her version of conservatism leaving her an attention starved, TDS afflicted crazy person.

TheRealAirbns and DJ4SC like this.
  9. TrojanHorse

TrojanHorse Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    Dude! Really?

I'm certainly not going to defend her or anyone else that I don't really know. I didn't even know this was "all about Aimee" and it doesn't really matter if it is or isn't for that matter.

Erik posted something that is just common sense and a whole bunch of people start defending why it would be ok in this case...

I have no horse in this race. But it sounds like some people are going to be surprised when they get banned, because they think it is up for debate. My guess is, it is not.

10. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    I find it amusing that she’s lurking her own crybaby thread.

11. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020

I don’t have an issue with you TH but you need to go back and read what exactly was posted here. It was information she herself gave up.

12. KeenObserver

Sep 17, 2020
    You should have a horse (pardon the pun). Yes Erik's directive is clear, what is not appreciated is the motivation for the post. That is what is being discussed.

13. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    She is so crazy now that she wants her own pity party. She provided enough information about herself that it did not take a nuclear scientist to identify her. While I would never dox anyone, I think she screwed up by sharing more information about herself than was necessary nor that anyone wanted to hear. This is a message board. Nobody here from what I have seen have made any attempt to dox her. She did this herself. Her anger and condescension have come back to hurt her without anyone doing anything themselves. She took care of that. Now she should just shut up. I know that is too much to ask for.

14. KeenObserver

Sep 17, 2020
    What should have happened is a PM to the parties in question. This now puts everybody on the defensive and empowers the dysfunction that the complaining poster brings.

LaissezFaire28thStUSC likes this.
  15. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Sep 17, 2020
    This is exactly what is wrong with this country. A thread about doxxing does nothing to solve the problem. The only answer is a direct action decision that only takes into consideration what is best for the forum.

This dumb, narcissistic bimbo has willingly provided all the information necessary to allow anyone interested enough to easily uncover every personal detail about her.

Personally, I can't stand the moronic bitch and wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire......much less spend the 60 seconds it would take to dox her dumb ass. BUT when she makes an intentional effort to denigrate everything I find value in, I respond in a manner that doesn't give any consideration to etiquette. It's not my problem that she uses the ignore feature as an excuse to not engage people that are light years more intelligent, more experienced and more adept at using her own ignorance against her. Debating her, for me, was the equivalent of taking candy from a small child.

She is a known liar with obvious mental issues. She brings nothing of value to this forum.

You can do whatever you choose, Mr. Editor, it's your business..... but I won't be changing my style where this lying, hypocritical, immature little brat is concerned. The right choice would be to eliminate what seems to me to be an obvious and glaring problem. That would be the troll that wants to post in an echo chamber.

16. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Sep 17, 2020
    mj-meme-1.jpg

17. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 17, 2020
    Well you would be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time.

18. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    I guess I am the only one here who, armed with all that info, would still have no idea whatsoever how to find out who she is....
    Well, I could hit all the sales at KMart looking for somebody with a bass fiddle in her stretch jeans....but why risk getting trampled to death.....besides, why on earth would I give up ANYTHING, even a Gilligan's Island rerun, to try to identify that...…?

fansincemckay and 901 Club like this.
  19. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Sep 17, 2020
    I found this in my Inbox.

Your posts have been seen as threats against other members of this board. This is a final warning about posting personal information about other posters.

Thank you

This is about as lazy and pitiful of an excuse for leadership that I've seen in a long time.

How about this, Erik........ due your due diligence before leveling threats.

It's been real, ladies and gentlemen, but it's time for me to take my talents elsewhere. This cat ain't no G-Diddy and I don't much care for his threat based on one side of a story.

AMLTrojan likes this.
  20. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 17, 2020
    I can’t blame you one bit and it would be a shame to not have your talents here but you gotta do what you must.

Take care of yourself broseph.

Troyhorn1 and TheRealAirbns like this.