Posting personal information

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by ErikMcKinney, Sep 17, 2020.

1. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Sep 19, 2020
    No cheif here, but thank you. I am just a guy who happens to have a gift for spotting dysfunctional players. It has killed my corporate career because I have always called these people out for who they are but the powers that never seem to get it the same time that I do; as the dysfunction lingers on. This is microcosm of society. Most of us are peace loving, don't rock the boat people and because of that, people like the Karen are allowed to run rough shot to get whatever it is they are looking for; burning down everything in their way.

Personally I'm sick of it. This isn't just about Karen. Its about the masks, the shut down, the cancel culture, the intimidation, etc. This situation has just brought everything full circle for me, giving me so much clarity about events that I struggling to connect.

Thanks for being a total bitch and crossing the line Karen, you awoke a sleeping dragon.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  2. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Sep 19, 2020
    Sure it does. We now know that nobody was doxxed, and Erik likely realizes that this was a con.

3. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 19, 2020
    1. I am not a troll.
    2. I DO have core beliefs. That is why I oppose Trump. He is the antithesis of a conservative.
    3. I have no posts in support of Biden because I don't support Biden. Duh!
    4. I do have verbally abusive posters on ignore. And it is an insult to all of the conservative posters that I don't have on ignore to suggest that I only use ignore to avoid being "called out." Denali, Jim McNeil, The Crown of the Valley, flyfish, jiordone, Boulder, SocalN8tive, Kindred, DaFiremedic and yourself, to name a few, are perfectly capable of calling me out without being vile and abusive. Either you don't think much of your own debating skills or you are being disingenuous when you claim I use ignore to flee from being "called out."
    5. I have never made any pretense about the fact that, when there is a lot of activity on my threads, I will occasionally look . As you well know, since you use the ignore feature, there is a button on the bottom right that states "showed ignored content." That isn't a mystery to anyone familiar with the feature, so why jump to conclusions?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  4. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Sep 19, 2020
    th (1).jpg

August West likes this.
  5. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 19, 2020
    You have no idea what precipitated this or what transpired with Erik. I have stated I will not discuss it publicly. Anyone I trust is free to ask me privately.

On that we agree. Any poster who agrees with Keen's "strategy" please adhere to it. I particularly like the "no exceptions" part -- no special passes for the elite. All abide by the same rule.

Those of you who can handle opposing viewpoints and who can discuss them without being verbally abusive are welcome to share their opinions.

6. fansincemckay

Sep 19, 2020
    maxresdefault.jpg <Been earning yourself a fine collection of these lately xxx.

7. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Sep 19, 2020
    That statement just makes her a troll *and* a liar. She admitted somewhere around January of 2017 that it was her intention to punish us and make our lives miserable, and she's followed through ever since. Earth to bimba: that's being a troll.

So is she. She supports ideas - like open borders - that are decidedly anti-conservative, and that will destroy conservatism in this country for decades. Sorry, but you can't work to destroy conservatism and then claim to be a conservative. Earth to bimba: working to destroy conservatism is the antithesis of conservative.

But she also has no posts critical of Biden or Democrats or leftists, either. That's a telling piece of information, too. Offering heavy criticism of one side, but none to the other, communicates a lot, even if it isn't said explicitly.

The bitch does virtually all of the things she's used as excuses to put other people on ignore. As people have pointed out for some time, she has a double standard - being shitty is only okay when *she* does it, not when other people do it. Is there anybody on this board, other than fluff-heads like xx, who would look at her body of work and not see it as vile and abusive? Especially in the context of her admission that she was intending to be abusive? What a massively unethical hypocrite she is.

Oh, so she has people on ignore, but only kinda and not really? Has anybody ever actually seen her admit this, before? This would seem to be the first time.

What a despicable human being.

8. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 19, 2020
    Yes. You and I just happen to disagree as to which posters those are.

Like blastoff, ennie, k9buck, and scooby, just to name a few?

1) You don't have long enough of a posting history to understand what has transpired over the years
    2) Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened
    3) Do you have a problem when aimee does it? Passive aggressive is not any better than straight up personal truth
    4) I don't make it a habit to tell others what their posting style or word selection should be
    5) You certainly haven't stood up for those same principles when they've been directed at people you don't agree with

Absolutely false. I have and continue to have civil debate with people whose "politics" are different than mine. I don't always agree with the people you find to be gross and vile but I state my disagreement without hurling insults. I have often been far more civil than what I have been treated with. "Eat a fat dick" is a case in point".
    You don't smile and move on here, do you? Why do expect others to? Why DON'T you expect aimee to? You are a walking double-standard. I haven't debated politics with her in months. I stopped because her tactics never change and it was a colossal waste of time. The problem, and it's mine to define, is her self-admitted status as a troll, her dishonesty, her passive-aggressive tendencies, and her constant attempts to be holier-than-thou. I don't see myself as any better than anyone here, but aimee presents herself as morally superior. That's not even an argument, it's a straight up fact that is easily observable. Why don't you tell her that? I mean if you are in to pointing out problematic behavior.

9. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 19, 2020
    I laughed.

At least a couple of us have been put on ignore for simply re-posting the comments of those she has on ignore. Lol.

Agreed.

"My thread".....good Lord. Seriously? But you are correct, she has never admitted it before despite saying she's never made any pretense about it. It's like Newsom saying he doesn't understand the confusion because he never actually told the Pac12 they couldn't play. #5 is her way of a built-in excuse to run to the mods about alleged threads and bad words. Because if she truly had the Mayor on ignore, she wouldn't have known what he posted.

10. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Sep 19, 2020
    It's pretty obvious, isn't it?

You continued doing what you've been doing since the exchange in which I annihilated your talking points so completely that you picked up your crayons and said you were leaving. Then, after I posted about how easy it was to destroy you and send you into self appointed exile.....you came back as the uber troll, The Bimbo from Belleville. That was the day you began flagging my posts repeatedly. Do you really believe that I wasn't made aware of your campaign to rid the board of my hateful potty mouth? You believed wrong, little girl.

Here's the thing, peaches......outside of you and a few of your left leaning, low IQ fuckboys, my brand of honest, call it like I see it style of posting is appreciated by folks of a like mind. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. There's a reason for that and it has to do with things like sacrifice, committment, honor and an understanding of service to others that you can't begin to fathom.

Now that the cow is out of the barn and the entire forum has seen you naked.....did you not realize that my constant rebuttals to your main stream media, anti Trump talking points that lacked the key component of every opinion shaping topic......truth, wasn't planned? Not only was it planned but because of your predictable response to my attacks on your piss poor excuses for political discourse, it was executed flawlessly. Now here you are, fully exposed as the hypocritical, juvenile little tattletale that can't win by the rules you set.

My left nut is smarter than you, little girl

Of course you won't, peaches.....because you've been exposed and there is no amount of lying that will change that fact.

You just can't help pretending that people give two fucks about your vacuous ramblings that amount to nothing more than your opinion buttressed by links to the opinions of like minded dimwits.

This is me placing you on notice. There will never be a day that you can post your divisive, made up bullshit on this forum unchallenged by me.

The lesson here is simple...... next time you take the shot, don't miss.

Your time here is reaching its end, Bimbo.

11. fansincemckay

Sep 19, 2020
    NUKED. maxresdefault.jpg

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  12. August West

August West Points Member

Sep 19, 2020
    Savage

13. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

Sep 19, 2020
    Like shooting ducks in a barrel.

14. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 19, 2020

I don’t think the plywood king will ever live that one down. Nor should he be allowed to.

901 Club likes this.
  15. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Sep 19, 2020
    Not at all. That's the beauty of America.

It becomes a problem when ignorant, self absorbed lowlifes like you are incapable of discerning fact from fiction.

In a perfect world, it would be legal for me to knock on your door, introduce myself, smash your ugly fucking face in, drag your short, fat ass over to the trash can and dispose of you with all the vodka bottles you've emptied since the last pick up date.

You are a stupid, despicable low life piece of shit.

No, moron, the problem with Bimbo is that she is a liar, a hypocrite and an immature, self absorbed brat.

You're much the same but I would add that you're also a spineless punk and a yellow bellied coward.

I think I put it on a level that even your mentally challenged ass can understand.

Fuck you very much.

16. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Sep 19, 2020
    Back to back home runs by the Mayor...(although that part about making us see her naked might cause a few sleepless nights )

17. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Sep 20, 2020

Mess with the Lion...you get 4" fangs and 4 inch claws!

[​IMG]

DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  18. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 20, 2020
    A whole 4" huh?

[​IMG]

Troianus Acies likes this.
  19. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Sep 20, 2020
    Princess Leah calling someone self absorbed. That's cute