PFF Top 5 players at each position for 2021 NFL Draft

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by ErikMcKinney, Jan 19, 2021.

1. PFF Top 5 players at each position for 2021 NFL Draft
    ErikMcKinney

ErikMcKinney Administrator

Staff Member
    Jan 19, 2021
    https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2021-nfl-draft-ranking-top-five-players-each-position

Alijah Vera-Tucker listed as the No. 1 interior offensive lineman (Wyatt Davis at No. 2). A little surprised not to see Talanoa Hufanga in the top five safeties. PFF is down on the interior defensive linemen and don't include either USC prospect among the top five.

Without the NFL Combine, this seems like a tough year to come out early, but USC had more underclassmen declare than any program in the conference and I believe is up there compared to programs nationally.

gubo&palanka likes this.

2. ForwardUntoDawn

ForwardUntoDawn Points Member

Jan 19, 2021
    It's okay Erik you can be honest.

USC had more underclassmen RUNNING than any program in the conference. It seems like anyone who even had a chance to make it as a UDFA declared this season.

3. gubo&palanka

gubo&palanka Points Member

WeAreSc Member
    Jan 19, 2021
    Slim pickins for USC and the conference.

4. GoSC27!

GoSC27! Points Member

Jan 19, 2021
    The only thing I can think of regarding Hufanga not making the top 5 is maybe his past injuries. In past years he never made it healthy throughout the entire season. I give a lot of credit to Orlando and Navair for finally showcasing his skill sets this past season. When healthy he has shown that he has Jamal Adams/Buddha Baker type skills. Someone out there can pick up a steal in the draft!
    Fight On!

gubo&palanka likes this.