People tell how QAnon destroyed their relationships

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by aimeedee, Jul 11, 2019 at 8:33 AM.

2. jiordone

jiordone Junior Member

Jul 11, 2019 at 10:16 AM
    a426f9c54a321a63d16a08e077e7282a_400x1000.jpg

3. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jul 11, 2019 at 10:19 AM
    Well, that's one way to cope with your denial. Keep the faith, jiordone!

4. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Jul 11, 2019 at 8:37 PM
    People with a sense of humor will get this 'Q'uirky take...Those with their heads so far up their own rear end about 'Q' will actually be offended! Now that's a special kind of crazee. Oy...

The journal Cortex reports that 'Q'anon is due to something known as “ 'Q' pareidolia.” It seems that underdeveloped impressionable human brains are wired to see 'Q' in objects. Take someone with a strong religious belief, give them a piece of toast, and it is not surprising that they would think they see 'Q'anon.

Hallelujah! A 'Q' moment...

aimeedee likes this.
  5. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Jul 11, 2019 at 9:13 PM
    Stfu .

6. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:13 AM
    So I'm not actually seeing grown adults running around at rallies with "Q" shirts and "Q" signs? Whew. That's a relief. ;-)

7. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:47 AM

8. fansincemckay

Jul 12, 2019 at 5:12 AM
    Triggered pink pussy hat wearin’ homo N friends thread.

9. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:00 PM
    Aimee, it looks like you frightened the board prom queens again. Oh the vapors, the vapors! Really, it's just ridiculous they fear lil' ol' Aimee. Anyhoo, what's the story on blocking them? Do you block them? I never quite understood that because it does disrupt the board's flow. I just ignore them to their face. I always know they've lost the argument when they resort to filthy rhetoric and scummy insults.

Meh, so effing what that you hate Donald J. Trump. I feel the same way about potus 44. Everybody can have their own dang butthole opinion - so what! Live and let live. However, with that said I am 1000% positive that even if you didn't have them on ignore it still wouldn't stop the cheap shots and vicious ad hominem attacks, save for but a handful. Me thinks a trial run truce or cease fire is in order to save this sorry, pathetic debacle that's become of MKJ run by two overlords. Make MKJ Great Again!...or the pearl clutching will most likely go on indefinitely. Exit, stage right... ; )

(For the pseudo intellectuals i.e., smart alecks, I am not oblivious to the ad hominem irony)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019 at 4:32 PM
  10. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 5:25 PM
    Good grief! What is the major malfunction this time?

Unfortunately, "blocking" is not an option. "Blocking" would be great. Then they wouldn't be able to see my posts. I have them on "ignore," which means I don't see their posts. For the life of me, I cannot understand why they don't just put me on ignore if they don't like my posts. Why is that so difficult? If we are mutually on ignore, there are no issues. It is almost as if they are deliberately looking for reasons to be angry. Don't like my stuff? Don't read it. Problem solved.

As far as the ad hominem attacks go, as long as I don't have to see them and as long as they aren't making threats to me or my family, I don't care. (I assume decent board members would warn me if there were threats being made.) Such attacks are a reflection on them -- not me. As for a "truce," I don't know what you expect from me. I'm not starting threads about them. I'm not calling them vulgar names. I don't go around ordering other posters to whom they may interact. Hell, I don't even post on their threads and couldn't even if I wanted to. I am doing every reasonable thing to avoid engaging them.

My "truce" was to not start a thread about Trump until impeachment proceedings were a credible concern or until the primaries began. I kept that pledge for roughly a year (until Amash became the first Republican to call for impeachment) and they still weren't happy, apparently. Even now that both events have happened, I rarely start threads about Trump any more.

It is obvious that nothing short of me ceasing to post on this board will satisfy them. That isn't a "truce." I've suggested coexistence through mutual ignore. I've curtailed my Trump threads substantially. I don't know what else you expect me to do. If that isn't satisfactory to them, oh well.

11. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 5:42 PM

Funny how when one suggests the rules of the truce, the rules are usually in their favor. WE didn't mutually agree to anything. YOU set forth rules and expected everyone else would go along. Ignoring is a bitch move.....yeah, no surprise there. Nobody said coexistence was even necessary. Why should I accept mere existence when it provides little benefit?

You are the most passive-aggressive antagonizing troll in this board's history. You take all kinds of swipes at posters who have not mentioned you, have not replied to you, have shown no interest in your drivel. You've been caught in enough lies that just about everyone knows you are reading posts that you claim you can't see. Personally, I would find it reasonable for you to stop posting completely. Those are the terms of MY truce.

SCBIGTIME and KeenObserver like this.
  12. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:48 PM
    Right up until the end, I was wondering whether you were talking about the crazy bitch transmom, or the crazy bitch nutiv.

holt7153 and SCBIGTIME like this.
  13. fansincemckay

Jul 12, 2019 at 7:15 PM
    Long winded cuck.

TheRealAirbns and SCBIGTIME like this.
  14. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 8:44 AM
    As you do every time you bring up Q? You have yet to discuss a single item of the many put forward by the Q and Q anon community. You're long on criticism, short on fact and valid argument, Nutiv. Exactly the situation you describe in the quote.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  15. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 9:13 AM
    And as if being a scummy perv misogynist is somehow in the land of sanctity.

DJ4SC, SCBIGTIME and TheRealAirbns like this.
  16. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:07 AM
    People with a sense of humor will enjoy this, too. Apologies for the blue language, but Maher is spot on with this:

17. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:21 AM
    Person with no sense of humor and doesn't like "bad words" is now the arbiter of what's funny?

What is everyone doing this weekend? Any good summer recipes to share?

18. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:45 AM
    Saw that Serena lost today. Heard the story of her last year and one can only be impressed that she made it to the Final.

So, to my question, will she win another major?

19. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:46 AM
    My son joined the Young Marines. We have a orientation picnic and he goes to recruit training camp a week from Sunday

20. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 11:47 AM
    Perhaps but the window is closing. The new crop of women’s players looks impressive