Pac-12 recruiting snapshot (where things stand with the conference)

Discussion in 'Trojan Recruiting' started by ErikMcKinney, Jun 2, 2020.

2. mvpreed2

mvpreed2 Junior Member

Jun 2, 2020
    I know that this would be a best case scenario, but imagine landing all four of Foreman/Tuimoloau/Wright/Davies and the cherry on the top with LSU commit Davis, that SHOULD put us square in the mix as a lock for a Top 3 recruiting class

3. beeto

beeto Junior Member

Jun 3, 2020
    Oregon sooner than later will get these three guys....
    Franklin...............# 31
    Thornton.............# 47
    Jaylin Davies.......# 139

There about to make some noise pretty soon.

The huge remaining target for USC for those who like stars and overall position rank is the ......# 1 overall. Which at this time seems to favor USC. Since I have time on my hands. I took some time to see who else we're in line for.....here are my findings.

In order of predicted USC destination.
    Tiaoalii Savea...........# 216
    Aaron Armitage........# 203
    Ethan Calvert............# 72
    Korey Foreman..........# 1
    Nathaniel Wiggins.....# 124
    Josh Simmons...........# 266
    Jamier Johnson........# 237
    Byron Cardwell.........# 176

Those are the recruits that have USC in the very top of their plans in attending a University.
    Ya'll do the math.......can we fit them all if they all decide they want in ?

Foreman and Calvert would sure be nice......also young Mr Cardwell and Mr. Wiggings.

Canyon likes this.
  4. mvpreed2

mvpreed2 Junior Member

Jun 5, 2020
    The biggest factor that I do not see a lot of people talking about is the one where USC gets back on the field and shows an extreme improvement in all phases of the game.
    Recruiting is one thing, but displaying the ability to show improvements is what I believe is going to be BIGGEST deciding factor in prospects choosing between Oregon and USC.

Troy70 and Jose like this.
  5. Canyon

Canyon Junior Member

Jun 5, 2020
    If that happens, USC will beat Oregon Duckies for top recruiting class PAC 12. Man your prediction would make USC class top 3 nation. No one will catch Ohio St. OS has 5, five stars players, unreal....

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  6. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Jun 5, 2020
    Playing better & big wins will seal the up swing in recruiting if not ,don't want to think about it

7. travyav

travyav Junior Member

Jun 5, 2020
    Up here in Eugene, the Duckies are bitching about how they can't visit recruits in person and how its hurting their recruiting. It will be interesting to see if it truly does hurt this year's class, doesn't appear to be the case as of yet, but in true Duckie fashion they think they are a blue blood, top 5 program after one year of recruiting success.