OJ Rooting for LSU to win it all

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by KBfan24, Dec 22, 2019.

1. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Dec 23, 2019
    I do not like or defend the people in the USC administration...

OJ Simpson murdered two people. Any but memostreck would see the difference

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
    woohit42 and uscvball like this.
  2. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Dec 23, 2019
    A jury of memostreck's failed to convict....their lack of education levels did help him

3. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Dec 23, 2019
    2 VERY different concepts there. He was found not guilty by way of the case presented by the prosecutor. Innocence was not the verdict. Politics and race were a key to the outcome. And of course, a civil trial did result in a guilty verdict.

Marcia Clark and Chris Darden are the primary reason OJ wasn't convicted. The choices they made were really bad and Judge Ito had career aspirations.

woohit42 likes this.
  4. STRECKERmemo

STRECKERmemo Junior Member

Dec 23, 2019
    Last time I checked the man was acquitted. Therefore as a matter of law, you're factually incorrect. In addition, OJ voiced his opinion on the state of affairs as many other Trojans, others brought up the case, so I responded. Either you didn't understand the holes blasted in the scientific evidence in the case, or you ignored it due to a bias in your disposition. The civil case was a mere formality to satisfy the backlash from the criminal trial.

If you were to ever go through the evidence with a fair mind and understand the arguments made by the attorneys, you would rightly have to conclude "reasonable doubt". Interesting though, I don't recall an universal outcry about Fuhrman's lies in the case or later about the Rampart Division which documented how LAPD planted evidence, manufactured fraudulent cases and sent innocent people to prison.

Butcher22 likes this.
  5. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    Interesting, reveals your commonality with Fuhrman's way of thinking. Guess the officers' use of force on the video with Rodney King were well justified in your eyes? Perhaps this is why SC Admin and athletic dept is in the condition it's in now. Surely men and women ...graduates of this fine university are getting more from their education than this line of reasoning? Some on this board don't do so well in hiding their prejudice and cultural leanings. Some should just stick tobthe hooray hoorays in cheering the brothas running up and down the fields and courts. Because soon their past "heroes" are alleged or accused, the lench mob comes out and ready to storm the jail. I wish those that murdered Emmett Till and countless others would have had such a vigorous prosecution (in the court of public opinion).

ConquerorSC likes this.
  6. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    EXCLUSIVE: TRUMP SAID O.J. SIMPSON WAS FRAMED IN NEWLY RELEASED TRANSCRIPTS
    By Nina Burleigh On 10/01/17 at 3:00 PM EDT
    "Donald Trump may be in a fight with black NFL players today, but 22 years ago, he weighed in on one of the most racially-divisive trials in American history—on the side of O.J. Simpson.

A month after Simpson was acquitted in Los Angeles of murdering Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman, Trump was on the Howard Stern Show saying O.J. was probably framed and that "fifty people could have planted" the blood in Simpson's white Bronco that was among the chief bits of evidence against him..."
    Guess old Donald's education reflected the same level.

7. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    Transcript of President Trump Attacking Nicole Brown Simpson
    The following is an accurate transcript of President Trump’s cowardly, vulgar attack of murder victim Nicole Brown Simpson:
    Trump:

Prior to the killing, I was with… somebody… and O.J. came up; I was at a table in California at a certain restaurant, The Ivy, which I’m sure you know very well.

And I’m sitting having dinner and O.J. came up to me… I was with very important people; big bankers – nobody that you’d know – big, big bankers. And we’re sitting there, there were six of us, and O.J. came up… And he’s talking with us for about three minutes… And Nicole was with her mother, I think, and she came over and she started screaming at him “Get over to the table! What the hell are you…

She was rough; okay? In all fairness…
    Stern:

Okay.

Trump:

So he decided, obviously to kill her.

Stern:

Right… It might have been right at the Ivy he decided…

Trump:

[Interrupting] She was very tough. She came over and she really embarrassed him. She was screaming at him ‘get over there!’ She didn’t care.

And that was before The Apprentice, so she didn’t give a damn about me. Now she’d be kissing my ass.
    Now, I’m the biggest star on television, she’ll kiss my ass.

Because he perceived that Nicole Brown Simpson failed to show him the reverence that he believes he was entitled, ten years after her death President Trump felt the need to demean the integrity of this innocent victim of murder; and, in doing so, he demonstrated that his willingness to attack has no bounds.
    OJSimpson.co Exclusive Audio: President Trump’s Cowardly, Vulgar Bashing of Murder Victim Nicole Brown Simpson on The Howard Stern Show [September 23, 2004]

8. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Dec 23, 2019
    Ito was a worse villain here than the prosecution team....that says something.

As for memostreck's claims and accusations....I have no racial animus in looking at the case. He does..... I was there, he was not.

9. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    Not my claims, the myriad of links demonstrate for those with understanding how OJ's defense team destroyed the inconsistencies of the prosecutors arguments, lies of the LAPD Detectives, holes in the so-called DNA evidence and the utter incompetence of LAPD's crime lab.

10. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    The civil justice system does not determine an offender's guilt or innocence but works to determine whether the offender is liable for the harm caused to the victim.

11. Lawyer John

Lawyer John Junior Member

Dec 23, 2019
    O.J. Simpson was not only a football hero at SC and Buffalo, but he was a t.v. personality with charisma, charm and looks. He was an American icon, and he not only threw it all away for himself, he also scarred the nation.

12. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    Apparently it must be some individuals over at SC that don't feel too strongly against an OJ association or with his pal AC. Guess 15 mil will make some have second thoughts. Interesting for those that said OJ's money bought him an acquittal, I see money equally enabled AC to get his name on a building over there at that prestigious university.

Al Cowlings, O.J. Simpson’s pal and Bronco driver, gets new USC dorm named after him

ConquerorSC likes this.
  13. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    "Scarred the nation"....really OJ? Think there's ample evidence of scarring the nation going on in the District of Columbia currently. Did the Rampart Division scar the nation? How about the Tuskegee Experiment, what did that do to the nation? How about the Iran Contra Deal and the CIA's involvement in dealing drugs in south central LA? The more comments I see on this thread, the more it reveals the shaded lenses some folks see through. What about a prez saying it's cool to grab women by the "P", or another Prez getting a BJ by an intern in the oval office (admitting only after DNA on the blue dress)? I could go on and on. "OJ scarred the nation" you say, this nation was scarred with the genocide of the native Americans, the kidnapping, murder and rape of Africans for over 300 years. How about the Night of Terror (Women Suffrage) or the police raid at the Stonewall Inn, etc.? Unbelievable....

ConquerorSC likes this.
  14. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Dec 23, 2019
    Your ability to reason is seriously in question. It was dumb to put a racist on the stand....i.e., Fuhrman. His testimony was not necessary. Furthermore, the entire trial was racial in nature. 11 months, a ridiculous amount of evidence, and yet the jury took only 4 hours to deliberate. That jury had absolutely no concern nor care for the 2 white victims who were essentially decapitated.

You really seem to struggle with staying on topic. Just like Reggie Bush's case had nothing to do with any other case, OJ's trail has nothing to do with anyone other than OJ.
    It determines their liability and of course, the hurdle for proof is only 51% rather than a preponderance of guilt needed in criminal court. That jury deliberated for 4 days. They heard from OJ and they heard the evidence regarding his Bruno Magli shoes. He denied ever wearing those 'ugly ass' shoes despite 13 instances of photographic evidence to the contrary. People who lie about one thing will lie about anything. And he did admit to physically abusing his wife on several occasions.

You continue posting nonsense and unrelated articles if you want. OJ Simpson murdered the mother of his children and another complete innocent. The criminal jury wasn't even presented with all the evidence but it wouldn't have mattered. The outcome was already determined.

The 2 attorneys on the left really look relieved. Please.
    [​IMG]

15. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    It is obvious in all of your sublime reasoning, you fail to legitimately dispute the scientific evidence presented by the defense. Staying on task you say. The last post was a response to the silliness that OJ scarred the nation as one poster claimed. This nation was scarred from the moment those blankets were shared with the native Americans. You have absolutely no defense for those murders nor do you give a damn about that aspect of history. OJ made a comment about supporting coach O and rooting for LSU, what in the hell did that have to do with his criminal case? Individuals take license whenever OJ's name comes up to claim he's a double murderer, according to who? A jury sat in a court room for months away from their families etc, listened to hours of testimony, yet folk who never took one iota of time studying the scientific evidence in this case nor was away from their loves ones performing a civic duty want to criticize. Your reasoning is not only questionable, it's non-existent. Your earlier post claimed OJ was "found guilty in the civil case", wrong standard, I simply corrected you. Preponderance of evidence 51% etc etc didn't feel the need to go over that, I assumed that was understood, my fault for assuming.

With the Bush posts, it was the same effect. All the haters went in on Bush. Interesting, the haters posts all sorts of ridiculous posts, bring up issues not pertaining to the original subject, and you're fine with that. Perhaps birds of a feather...why didn't you rebuke those that slanderously called the man a double murderer, that's not what the law says or the State of California. You didn't give OJ that accommodation because you like some others are bias and borderline something else.

16. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    The bloody glove found on the property of OJ Simpson contained a total of 27 nanograms of DNA consistent with OJ Simpson. (Note: The glove found at the Bundy murder scene contained 0 nanograms of OJ Simpson’s DNA) Those 27 nanograms were all found in the notch area of the Rockingham glove; this is the same area that criminalist Collin Yamauchi wrote his initials on the glove after getting blood from OJ Simpson’s reference blood sample onto his lab gloves (and potentially onto the table at his workstation).

Per the testimony of prosecution witness Gary Sims of the California Department of Justice, one-drop of blood contains between 500 – 1,000 nanograms of DNA.

27 nanograms of DNA is such a tiny amount. If one considers the following facts:

• The culture of carelessness in the crime lab;
    • None of OJ Simpson’s DNA being found in areas of the Rockingham glove that it should have if he was cut as the prosecution contends;
    • Criminalist Collin Yamauchi’s testimony that he spilled OJ Simpson’s reference blood sample immediately prior to handling the bloody glove found on the property of OJ Simpson
    • All of the DNA consistent with OJ Simpson was found in the area of the glove that Collin Yamauchi wrote his initials
    It becomes clear that it is extremely unlikely the DNA consistent with OJ Simpson found on the Rockingham glove was excreted directly from Mr. Simpson onto the glove, rather it is highly likely that those 27 nanograms were transferred from criminalist Collin Yamauchi’s lab gloves onto the Rockingham glove.

17. woohit42

woohit42 Junior Member

Dec 23, 2019
    Exactly. Cardinal rule in trials, don't ask a question you don't already know the answer to. Having OJ put the gloves on killed any chance of getting a conviction. They were already on shakey ground before that. So stupid.

uscvball likes this.
  18. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    Virtually all civil lawsuits stemming from the Rampart Division police scandal have been settled for a total of $70 million, Los Angeles officials are set to announce today, five years after an anti-gang officer blew the whistle on widespread corruption and brutality. The announcement marks the resolution of most remaining legal issues from a scandal that caused more than 100 criminal convictions to be overturned and more than a dozen officers to leave the force – some fired, others resigning amid investigations.

ConquerorSC likes this.
  19. STRECKERmemo

Dec 23, 2019
    What killed the chance was the planting of evidence, racist lead detective and the incompetence of the LAPD crime lab.