Of these 6, who do we get?

Discussion in 'Trojan Recruiting' started by USCVel, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Of these 6, who do we get?
    USCVel

USCVel Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    I am going to assume that we'll get B. Bolden and A. Jackson. If somebody in the know has information to suggest otherwise, be gentle as it will be extremely disappointing. So how many of the following six prospects will we get: (1) Jo. Lewis; (2) Falo; (3) W. Davis; (4) Tufele; (5) Lenoir; (6) Darnay Holmes? I am hoping we get at least 4 and am assuming that Wyatt Davis is the biggest long shot and Darnay Holmes is the next biggest.

2. Trojanproud1

Trojanproud1 Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    I will go out on a limb and say we get Lewis, Falo, Tufele, Lenoir or Holmes.....In fact, l'd say 65% chance we flip Wyatt Davis. Feelin hot.....so throw in 2 more OL/DL while we're at it.

3. Trojanproud1

Trojanproud1 Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    If Wyatt is leaning away from us, and maybe he is, that's a head-scratcher for me......especially after the RB. What is it with these guys? The grass is always greener somewhere else? SC just fertilized theirs with a great win.:noidea:

4. TrojanMike

TrojanMike Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    It's hard to argue against OSU right now. Yeah, they got crushed, but that's a dominant program led by a football God and putting together one of the best recruiting classes ever. Can't fault anyone for seriously considering the Bucks.

5. bestlakersfan

bestlakersfan Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    Too early (I know that sounds funny) to say. We;ll see where things shake out within the next couple of weeks, after the end of the no contact period.

6. ATR32

ATR32 Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    Just saw on the Scout site that Stephen Carr has scheduled an OV for 1/20, a week after he visits Eugene.

Let's turn that "soft" verbal into a much harder one.

7. Donnytrojan

Donnytrojan Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    I don't understand why Wyatt Davis would go to Ohio State?? It's not like USC is some scrub program. I realize that urban is great but I guess I still don't understand it because SC is on the way up and the last time I checked we have put more players in the NFL than any other program.

8. mvpreed2

mvpreed2 Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    I'm simply guessing, but I would but them at 1/5/6/4/2 in the likelihood of coming to USC.
    I think we get Lewis and Lenoir, the question is are we going to be able to close/steal Holmes/Tufele/Falo to buy in and come?
    Worse case, we get two.
    Best case, we get five and I don't think we flip Davis either so I didn't even consider it.

9. GoodJuJu

GoodJuJu Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    I'm going with Jo. Lewis and Darnay Holmes.

On TOS a poster said that he can't talk about it but he hears Holmes is announcing USC on Saturday.

In an article on TOS I believe they talked about Lewis possibly being a silent.

10. Daygoboy6191

Daygoboy6191 Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    Wouldn't that be an awesome USC event!!

11. Cardinal&Gold

Cardinal&Gold Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    DL recruits are aware that USC is trending upwards but they have a need at DT.. I see a big surprise commit on the DL and from someone who has not been talked about much.

12. usc1011

usc1011 Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017
    You asked for someone in the know......do you have Coach Helton's number? Keep hoping that Wilson meant USC instead of USF in his final five.......but Tufele would do just fine. Some other talk about a hot shot ILB JR CO that we might get....visiting 1/27.

13. BlueBlood

BlueBlood Junior Member

Jan 4, 2017

I'd put our percent chance of signing Davis closer to 0. Would love to be wrong here. Shame he's leaving to go to OSU, of all schools. :(

14. TailbackU

TailbackU Junior Member

Jan 5, 2017
    I'm told by my hopefully reliable sources that Holmes and Davis are in. That holmes gf got a track scholie to SC, sealing his decision to come here and that Davis is a strong but silent yes. But who knows till NLI day

15. 323TROJANS

323TROJANS Junior Member

Jan 5, 2017
    Q man beat me to it, but I'll say it anyway..... Holmes and Davis would be HUGE gets!!! Things are looking up for our Trojans! Fight On! :)

16. Sfchop87

Sfchop87 Junior Member

Jan 5, 2017
    We are talking two huge Kabooms if that happened.