Musings from Arledge: Championships at USC, an OL coach, and Ted Lasso

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by ErikMcKinney, Jan 13, 2021.

1. AMLTrojan

AMLTrojan Junior Member

Jan 13, 2021
    I dunno if I can believe you, I'm gonna have to look at the tape.

Cardinal&Gold and PickSicx like this.
  2. Peete2Affholter

Peete2Affholter Junior Member

Jan 13, 2021
    The Milli Vanilli comparison was apt!

Cardinal&Gold and PickSicx like this.
  3. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Points Member

Jan 13, 2021
    You bring to mind our presidents initial attitude towards the Corona situation. I recall China telling him and his crew that this was no joke. We've paid dearly for our president's CHOICE, Action or lack of Action.

We are all attached at the hips friend, isolated stupidities are paid for by all of us.
    I remember some of our friends in a far away island taking short cuts to save a few million dollars. An tsunami and Earthquake cocktail brought their shortcuts to light as the plants went into meltdown.

Next time you eat salt water fish put a flashlight to it in the dark and don't be surprised if it glows. The PACIFIC oceans name should be changed to the Ocean of Doom because that's what we've turned it into.

Oh about this meltdown thing? they say they know not what to do now but that in 40 years they would have discovered a way to slow it down.
    Oh about this multiple ocean thing? we really have One body of water especially when we've linked many bodies. China will soon(if they haven't) start building a canal through the largest fresh water lake in Central America(Nicaragua).

What will future miss understandings be about among nations? yea, WATER will be at the center.
    If you read my scribbles you are now exiting my Twilight Zone my Outer Limits,,,

Back to reality, what's this rumor about a Colt becoming Trojans next O line coach or Notre Dame person becoming Asmus replacement??

4. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM Junior Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Well Dartmouth, at least you are consistent.You know nothing about football or politics.
    Which candidate didn't want to ban travel from China?

5. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM Junior Member

Jan 13, 2021
    When Helton is talking, never have so many words been spoken while nothing is really been said.
    He constantly lies about the state of SC football, desperately trying to buy time.

6. BESCFAN

BESCFAN Junior Member

Jan 14, 2021
    Biden didn't want to ban travel from China because he feared the payments to his crackhead son & equally corrupt brother would decrease or stop altogether. Worse yet, China might expose them. Biden didn't give a sh*t about anyone's safety - especially Americans. He never has...ever. Biden just wanted to protect his scheme and family name - screw everyone else.

Hold tight everyone as you are about to witness the most incompetent and corrupt presidential administration in the history of this country over the next few years. Bank It!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  7. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Points Member

Jan 14, 2021
    Right you are brother, I remember clearly now,, my apology.
    So goes the beauty of our system that between the internal bickering and lobbyists Nothing gets done.

8. Cardinal&Gold

Cardinal&Gold Junior Member

Jan 14, 2021
    Cupace20210114095213.png
    Mike Bohn and Carol Folt found their guy.

OC2SC likes this.