Lebron James is a first class asshole

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by SouthbayTrojan91, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Ricky Bell 42

Ricky Bell 42 Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    One quick example. The tunnel into the forum where the players enter. They have to walk by the guard. Mexican guy worked there forever. Kareem would walk by him on ga m e day . Once for the shoot around then leave and then come back for the game ( guard would leave before the game) so 3 times he would walk by him within 2 feet or so. In 10 years never said hi bye or even acknowledge he existed. Any other player knew his family pretty much knew him except for Kareem. Just didn't care about anyone else. I might tell of m y interactions with him.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  2. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Would be interested to see how LJ would respond to the topic of liberal policies and their impact on his fellow black citizens. And how those policies and the legislators who push them have kept many black citizens on the "plantation," as pointed out by those black citizens who have seen through it, and are now turning more toward the conservative side of the aisle (to join the many conservative black citizens we already know of and listen to).
    Would be interested to know what he thinks about Planned Parenthood and its scourge on black babies. Something that the liberals push too. And what does he think about the founder of PP.
    I would be interested to know if he even has the ability to think things through to that level. Or maybe he just doesn't care.
    We certainly know there are plenty of professional blacks who are perfectly fine maintaining that status quo, even when it hurts their fellow black citizens.
    And we definitely know how white liberals see black citizens. No secrets there. If he's truly concerned about black lives, it's the white liberals who should be infuriating LJ the most.

3. denali15

denali15 Points Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Or you might ask how a woman raped at 14 feels about seeing her rapist's name on some NBA Jersey.

4. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Lebron and the rest of the NBA are providing a great example of how to work with covid. Also are pushing hard on voting. Really a great job, if the entire country had that type of commitment things would be a lot better

5. AZUSCfan

AZUSCfan Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    The example of getting paid millions of dollars by playing a game and living in a bubble? Yes, you're right, the rest of us can pretty much follow that example, and we would be so much better off as a community.

Pushing hard on voting? Nice of them to finally wake up to a civic duty that they have a right to, though it's a shame that they choose to disrespect the same emblem and an anthem for the same country that gives them that right.

Other than that, I agree.

TroyBill and SCBIGTIME like this.
  6. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    The NBA stays locked in a bubble for 3 months and republicans can not seem to wear a mask when grocery shopping. It is too much of an inconvenience. I have enjoyed the NBA playoffs, I appreciate their effort. Enjoy your Trump rallys and the exploding cases in the Trump states, where Trump supporters know it all and do not need no fucking masks.

7. AZUSCfan

AZUSCfan Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Thanks, I will. Wish you a great day in your bubble....don't go too far, they might not know where to find you to in order to give you your next instructions on how to live.

Meanwhile, I'll be having a cocktail and enjoying dinning out with my family in a state that is open.

SouthbayTrojan91 likes this.
  8. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Nice attempt, we dine out 4-5 times a week. Yesterday we spent the day in Laguna and ended up in Hennesys. Laguna is interesting, very strict on mask wearing, they even have a mask police downtown. It is a very popular city and gets invaded by tourists in the summer but still has a very low case count. But in buttfuck north dakota and montana where distancing is guaranteed, cases are exploding. Yes I am pissed, republicans need to get their shit together. We are all tired of this.

9. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    This is how to tell that sucxx and his libby pals are losing the argument because he starts fussin' and cussin' and exaggerating. Ha! sucxx is so easy to read. Nov. 3rd and President Trump will put all of this away with a blowout win. This one is in the fridge. The butter is getting hard and the jello is jiggling ; )

10. Troyhorn1

Troyhorn1 Points Member

Sep 24, 2020
    ...LJ and the rest of the NBA f_-ktards were previously never more active in the politics of the USA as they appeared to be with the CCP...ask the freedom fighters in Hong Kong or Taiwan how wonderful the NBA stars were to their cause...but what do you expect from a group of uneducated boobs like the NBAPA...the only systemic racism in the NBA is with it's own players...they seem to hate the very fans that pay their ridiculous salaries...

11. AZUSCfan

AZUSCfan Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    So you're not following the example your NBA 'heroes' are setting for you by staying in a bubble? That's strange...on one hand you say we should follow their example and live in a bubble to be better off as a society, and on the other it's a direct contradiction to it by being out and about. Which is it? Typical do as I say, not as I do liberal philosophy.

12. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    So you're saying "democrats" have to stay locked up in order to comply. Got it.

A JET passenger allegedly told a veteran wearing a MAGA mask that he "should've died in Afghanistan," after he couldn't cover his nose due to PTSD. Veteran Army Ranger Patrick Achuff caught the moment on camera as the woman supposedly scorned him for not wearing his mask properly.

The viral video appears to show the woman saying "you should've died over there in Afghanistan." Achuff begins the video by fixing his Make America Great Again mask to his face, before addressing his viewers.

He said: "Oh, did you hear? Telling me I should die in Afghanistan? Hell yeah lady!

The veteran pans the video over to the woman, who is wearing a black mask sitting two seats away from him.

He then tells her: "Go ahead, say it again."

Turning the camera back on to his face, Achuff continued: "This is outrageous.

"She just told me I should have died in Afghanistan. Hell yeah.

"F****** liberal turd."

According to reports, the woman who made the damning comment is a nurse."

Gee, I wonder why a Ranger didn't want to be "inconvenienced".

People with PTSD are facing some issues with wearing a mask while trying to combat the spread of COVID-19. Trauma survivors routinely face a bevy of problems other people might not realize. For instance, I know of a veteran who had a panic attack while wearing her mask at the grocery store recently.

She said it immediately reminded her of when she was deployed in Afghanistan, in a confined situation where she couldn't breathe. The mask was triggering her post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from her service in the military.

The dilemma is that some who struggle with PTSD face the issue of wearing a mask and have a panic attack, or don’t wear a mask and get shamed for not putting others at risk.

There is no way to know how many trauma survivors are walking among you. Yet people feel free to judge harshly without even knowing someone’s story.

Here are some glaring statistics that hopefully help you understand why there could be a lot of people choosing not to wear a mask.

In the United States, 61 percent of men and 51 percent of women have experienced at least one traumatic event in their life.

I would love to arrange a meeting between you and the Ranger so you can tell him all about it.
    What effort? They are getting paid millions to live quite nicely, getting nice meals, eventually allowed to be with family. They have spent a mere 3 months in their little bubble doing what they love to do in very comfortable safe surroundings. They had full use of the pools, golf courses, and lounges. They had coaches, trainers, strength coaches, equipment managers, security and front-office personnel. Each team had its own food room, complete with a chef, that is open 24 hours a day. Players also can order room service, and they eventually will be able to have meals at some of the restaurants on the Disney campus.They didn't do it for you or for the public's entertainment or anything else other than the $$$$.

But wait....back to my earlier point about being locked up.
    -Lou Williams was granted approval to leave the NBA bubble for a funeral, but he made an unapproved stop at Magic City, a popular Atlanta strip club, to pick up some wings.
    -Richaun Holmes said he accidentally crossed the Disney World campus line to pick up a delivery of chicken wings.
    -Bruno Caboclo left his hotel room during the initial 48-hour quarantine period upon entering the NBA bubble, claiming he didn't know he wasn't allowed to do so.

Maybe those guys are just republicans.

13. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    The NBA has proven following guidelines works. Their example is extreme, but it took discipline and belief in science., something we do not see from Trump supporters. If your preference was masked singer and dancing with stars, that is your choice, we enjoy the NBA

14. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Oh, SO much discipline. Living in a resort with a 24-hour chef, room service, pools, lounges, golf, full support staff, earning millions. They don't have to believe in science. They just want their money. And apparently, wings>science, lol.

15. denali15

denali15 Points Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Only problem with that: Trump states have out-performed blue states on COVID impacts. Oops...

But sure, LeBron: encourage "change" by voting for the same party presiding over the brutality cases you're wearing on your back.

Troianus Acies and TheRealAirbns like this.
  16. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    the only traumatic event in xboxx's life was when the family put a "spendthrift" clause on the trust, limiting how much he could take each month....

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  17. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    In case you missed it:

The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:
    0-19 99.997%
    20-49 99.98%
    50-69 99.5%
    70+ 94.6%

18. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    You are stupid.

Troianus Acies and AZUSCfan like this.
  19. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Sep 24, 2020
    So how much was it Scotty, you have said you have insider information.
    Speaking of debates, I hope biden will slip in how Trump feels anyone over 70 is expendable as long as the stock market goes up

20. denali15

denali15 Points Member

Sep 24, 2020
    Or ask Biden how he feels about everyone under 70 being expendable, just because some 70 year olds are too selfish to protect themselves...and all those other folks deserve to lose their businesses as a result. Oh, and an entire generation of students should lose a year of education, just because some governors killed off folks in senior homes.