LA Times: USC selects Carol Folt as new president

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by ErikMcKinney, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Illiad

Illiad Active Member

Mar 26, 2019

The more I hear people in power speak with buzzwords, and the more I see them speak with their hands (without being Italian) the more full of crap they tend to be...not saying she is, but so far she leaves me worried.

fssca51 likes this.
  2. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Mar 26, 2019
    You truly are one of the worst posters on this site.
    There are many posters I disagree with that I think I could get along with in real life.....you are not one of them.

3. SouthbayTrojan91

Mar 26, 2019
    Then why don't you libs quit creating that environment?
    It is squarely on you and your kind.

Gilesmiles and Trojan12 like this.
  4. SouthbayTrojan91

Mar 26, 2019
    Exactly.
    The level of hypocrisy is staggering.

TXTrojan_itul1 and Trojan12 like this.
  5. ConquerorSC

ConquerorSC Points Member

Mar 26, 2019
    Good. You sound like a reactionary fool, so then you’re right that we couldn’t get along in real life. Unlike establishment Libs, I don’t care if my thoughts piss you off. Your conservative politics are destroying my beloved country and, again, unlike Libs, I’ll take you to the limit on your false beliefs because (unlike Conservatives) I genuinely love my country and want to see it grow and progress.
    Just because this forum is generally an echo chamber of conservative bullcrap doesn’t make you or the conservative circle jerk club correct.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    TrojanFireHorse12 likes this.
  6. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Mar 26, 2019

Maybe you should sit down and read the Constitution for once in your life and then tell us how many things, that you leftists want others to pay for, is in there.
    I’ll wait....

TXTrojan_itul1 and Trojan12 like this.
  7. ConquerorSC

Mar 26, 2019
    Haha...Don't make me laugh, little man. I've read it carefully more than once. I bet you didn't know that our Constitution is only about 11 modern pages of text...about twice that if you add all of the Amendments. Still too long a read for you, I know.
    Conservatives today are proving their blatant disregard for our country, our Constitution, and a balanced way of life through their support for an entire party that is willing to do whatever it takes to get their way.

Save your hypocritical BS for someone who cares, DavyJones4sC.

8. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Mar 27, 2019

More hyperbole and deflection. Still waiting...

9. Illiad

Illiad Active Member

Mar 27, 2019

...Um conservative politics are in fact this country's salvation, and I hope to god this new USC President is not "another" brain dead groupthink liberal.

Liberal's delusionally believe that change = progress, and that all change is for the better. Because they believe in "progressivism" that they somehow represent "progress". Um, no. Liberals for the last several decades clearly represent the mainstream of thought coming from Hollywood, Academia, and the Media, and for the last 8 years before Trump they held power...I would think by now the world would be perfect.

What we found before the last election is America is in terrible shape, thanks largely to liberal ideas and policies. Our infrastructure is crumbling yet the national debt is a staggering 22 trillion dollars, a number that doubled under Obama, with this spending you would think all problems are solved....um, no. Cant say our current president is solving this, as entitlement programs and debt service is staggering, and something he cant even adequately address.

Though the stock market is up, only the rich elites benefited, as 1/2 of all Americans have $0 in retirement savings. 1/6 Americans is on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety meds, and as many are estimated to be undiagnosed....boy that sounds like a happy place to me in liberal land. The soaring trade imbalance with China was never really adequately addressed under the last 2 Presidents. Drug deaths in America and south of the border are staggering, well into the hundreds of thousands over the last decade...liberals love their drugs....boy drug death is progress alright....liberalism is making everyone happy and wealthy alright.

None of this is "progress"...liberals have held sway over culture for decades, and politics for 8 years.

The age of non-sense liberalism is OVER. Your "beloved country" was an illusion....like the Green New Deal is.

Conservatism is true progressivism....get with the times. Trump is the new counter culture revolution.

Let us hope USC with their new president is at the forefront of true progressivism, and not phony liberal "progressivisim"

TroyWill likes this.
  10. ConquerorSC

Mar 27, 2019
    TL;DR

Yawn...

11. fssca51

fssca51 Junior Member

Mar 27, 2019
    I absolutely agree with you . And that's what I've been saying too.
    BTW, I fixed a typo for you.

12. Gilesmiles

Gilesmiles Junior Member

Mar 27, 2019
    Uhhhh Condom SC can you please explain to us in your infinite wisdom how most presidential historians rate Reagan as the greatest modern president? Oh and please also explain how an overwhelming landslide of DEMOCRATS votes for him ? Please enlighten all of us...

13. The Lizard King

The Lizard King Junior Member

Mar 28, 2019
    A Trojan fan making a condom joke?

That's a new twist I've never seen before.

Carry on with your faux outrage (better known as OUTRAGE).

14. TrojanFireHorse12

TrojanFireHorse12 Junior Member

Mar 28, 2019
    "Um conservative politics are in fact this country's salvation"

*Looks at Mitch McConnell*

Those very same conservative "idea's" the last six to ten years of congressional obstruction. Really worked well in creating many of the conditions that started the 2008 market collapse and set the standard long ago of filling the pockets of the rich (on both sides). So let me laugh my ass off.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    ConquerorSC likes this.
  15. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Mar 28, 2019

Maybe you should do some research before posting.
    It was a democratically controlled congress that demanded that the banks loan to everyone who had a heartbeat whether they could pay it or not when their adjustable rates went up. Lenders were also greedy knowing that the people backed all their loans if they failed. I see it more as moronic politicians making laws about things they don’t understand but you keep that spin going if it sells tickets.

TroyWill and DaFireMedic like this.