Korey Foreman, Raesjon Davis arrive at USC

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by ErikMcKinney, Jun 3, 2021.

2. GoSC27!

GoSC27! Points Member

Jun 3, 2021
    Thanks for the pics, hopefully no transfer portal for these 2. Cmon we are talking about 3 months before the season starts. But then again Toia was here for 3 months too!
    Fight On!

gubo&palanka likes this.
  3. SCnAZ

SCnAZ Junior Member

Jun 4, 2021
    Alright, let’s get it on!

4. qqqqqqqman

qqqqqqqman Junior Member

Jun 4, 2021
    It would be nice if these two athletic, high profile, future stars can get through full Trojan careers without major injury or drama.

We need a little luck to get this ship righted! LEZZZZ GO!

5. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Points Member

Jun 5, 2021
    Like in poker LUCK plays a part in winning; I believe it to be minimum of 20% in poker. Sure teams can practice drills for producing more fumbles etc but sometimes that LUCKY bounce decides the game.
    Two or 3 fluke injuries to key players and there goes the chances for championships.

qqqqqqqman likes this.
  6. mvpreed2

mvpreed2 Junior Member

Jun 6, 2021
    If USC is looking to "Bring Back LA" then Davis/Foreman and I will also include Wright are going to be HUGE in shifting that needle heavily in favor of USC, or in favor of all other programs that will be recruiting against USC.

If these three can come in start/contribute from day one, develop into instant-impact players, get sent off to the NFL after 2-3 seasons at USC, that will be three high-major top 50 prospects that "helped bring USC back" which SHOULD mean that USC has racked up more wins, which I am hoping is more PAC-12 division/conference titles and New Year's Six bowl games with impressive showings.