Korey Foreman includes USC in his top 7

Discussion in 'Trojan Recruiting' started by ErikMcKinney, Jul 8, 2020.

2. USC1

USC1 Junior Member

Jul 8, 2020
    Spoke with one of Corona Cent football coaches and he said Foreman is headed to SC. He isn’t his position coach but he his own kids are close with him and that is what he is saying. He doesn’t know when he will commit. Take it for what you will I hope he commits soon

3. Yup All Right

Yup All Right Junior Member

Jul 9, 2020
    You're getting my hopes up man!

gubo&palanka likes this.
  4. Scalum76

Scalum76 Junior Member

Jul 9, 2020
    If his dad is a city guy, I can't imagine a better place than USC for him to play at, his family can roll into LA to see his games, enjoy the nightlife after the game, then either stay in town overnight or drove home and sleep in their own bed. Of course Korey can enjoy the town every night if he picks USC. Alabama, Clemson, Oregon, LSU, Georgia can't offer a city environment to enjoy. Only Howard with Washington D.C. can offer a city environment equal to L.A. However, Corey would be a media star in L.A. and I am not sure if Howard could do that for him, although I am sure he would be the big man on campus there.

5. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Active Member

Jul 9, 2020
    I appreciate the perhaps symbolic gesture Korey made towards Howard U, the dreamer in me re-visits the Eddie Robinson days when SOUL programs(HBCU) had high concentration of Elite Black talent. My selfish core hopes he stays in the city of Angels.

6. norcal4socal

norcal4socal Points Member

Jul 9, 2020
    WTF!!!... You should keep that to yourself,,,,Really dude??? Your "selfish core" should stay hidden.

7. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Jul 12, 2020
    CV making air travel iffy. If family wants to watch their son shine SC had got Kaboom

8. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jul 12, 2020
    Howard is on the list for shock appeal and conversation. It's different for that BB player to go there, they only need two other top flight BB players to make them relevant nationally. Foreman going to Howard would be symbolic, but not a very good football decision. Howard isn't going to get 25 elite athletes and they don't play anybody worth watching on TV.

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  9. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Active Member

Jul 12, 2020
    "Foreman going to Howard would be symbolic, but not a very good football decision. Howard isn't going to get 25 elite athletes and they don't play anybody worth watching on TV."

Truer truth has seldom been spoken, damn! you're so right.

10. norcal4socal

norcal4socal Points Member

Jul 18, 2020
    Truer truth has seldom been spoken, damn! you're so right.[/QUOTE]

If that is what you meant. That is what you should have written....