KGB or FBI is there really a difference?

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by Area51Trojan, Jun 15, 2021.

1. KGB or FBI is there really a difference?
    Area51Trojan

Area51Trojan Junior Member

Jun 15, 2021
    As some information comes to light but more importantly much being sequestered or withheld it has become clear that the FBI is now openly acting against the interests of the citizens of the United States.

I watched Putin ask who shot the unarmed woman in the capital....to my embarrassment.

I trained and fought for this country under the lie that Communism was our enemy and we were a free and just nation. It has become so vividly apparent this was all a lie. I cannot read this board much, or the news and certainly not turn the TV on any more because I get so angry. How can someone who gave and received so much from his country not become emotionally disturbed at reading that FBI agents were involved with the planning of the Capital riot. Nothing we are told is true, the media is beyond corrupt.

I never thought I would wish so hard for a Iranian missile to strike DC. These people hate us, they hold us in contempt and live by different laws than any of us and I mean ALL of us, regardless of beliefs or party.

Believe that.

VM805, CKHPA, Troianus Acies and 7 others like this.

2. flyfishintrojan

flyfishintrojan Junior Member

Jun 15, 2021
    The most dangerous threat to America lies in agencies, those unelected organizations whose true job is to grow themselves. With more left leaning people coming out of colleges and moving into these agencies, those agencies will become more left leaning, and larger.

Balance the budget. Pass a balanced budget amendment. Starve these agencies or force Congress to pass a VAT, and beggar all neighbors.

fssca51 likes this.
  3. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 15, 2021
    A tough pill to swallow especially for a warrior such as yourself but like I said after the election, there are many Patriots waiting and ready to see how this ends up.
    The alphabet agencies can no longer be trusted for anything except treason and these elected officials in both parties that think they hold some kind of power over the people all need to be purged.
    AZ holds the key to so much and when you have a zero IQ AG trying to bully State Legislatures over an audit, you know we are on the precipice.

4. Gold Trojan

Gold Trojan Points Member

Jun 15, 2021
    Mostly in the spelling.

5. Jpltrojan

Jpltrojan Junior Member

Jun 15, 2021
    Chipping away at the democratic republic. FBI is weaponized and the IRS is moving there. Local LE will be in line soon.

Gr8ythunter likes this.
  6. flyfishintrojan

Jun 15, 2021
    You just don’t get it. Elected officials come and go. Joe Biden will be gone, guaranteed, in less than 4 years ( Or maybe sooner if these audits are effective.) That won’t change a thing, because Trump too blew out the budget, un- necessarily, and grew government. So the minions who really run the FBI, the Treasury, the Department of Education, Energy; they stick like bad pennies, like cancer, like crabgrass, all those career bureaucrats who put in their 30 years with one over/riding principle, “grow my little area, grow my power.”

The snot nosed kid coming out of Georgetown and joining the FBI today as a 23 year old, will still be there in 2051, while most of us here and Trump and Biden and Pence and Schumer and Pelosi will dead and gone.

Who really has the power in government? The people being changed out every 2-16 years? Or the career agency man, there every day, honing and focusing his power with no check or no balance for decades?

7. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Jun 15, 2021
    Eliminate every extra constitutional government agency, period, end of story.
    Limit federal spending to what the constitution requires, no more.
    Revisit every supreme court decision and reverse any "living" document decisions, The commerce clause should not be interpreted to give the federal government carte blanche.
    Eliminate public sector unions.
    Return America to greatness.

8. flyfishintrojan

Jun 15, 2021
    For reference, the US Federal Budget in 2001 was $1.8 trillion, and the population was 282 million. In 2020, the Federal budget was $4.8 trillion and the population had grown to 332 million.

You think the fault lies with those being elected?

9. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 15, 2021

Funny, I was going to say the same about your lame assed take.
    The country is going to hell in a hand basket and you are worried about a balanced budget, fucking laughable.

We can no longer trust elections
    We can no longer trust those we send to office to do what is right without becoming corrupt swamp dwellers looking for financial gain at our expense.

You could not be further from reality and yet here you sit worried about a fucking budget while the enemy slowly takes away everyone’s freedoms.
    Let me guess, you wear a fucking mask too.

10. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 15, 2021

Yes. You think it doesn’t?
    Wake the fuck up, pinhead.

CrownoftheValley and Gr8ythunter like this.
  11. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jun 15, 2021
    Why do you think they rigged an election against an outsider? Now I see you're getting it against your will

Troianus Acies likes this.
  12. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jun 15, 2021
    Area, it sucks losing religion. I trust nothing and for somebody like you that fought for something noble in your heart on behalf of some of the least noble people on the planet Earth--the pill must be beyond bitter.

gubo&palanka likes this.
  13. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jun 16, 2021
    To add to your list, it's time to break up DC.

DC has no connection to the rest of the country and doesn't behave like normal Americans. It's time that DC become part of the country again and act like regular Americans instead of targeting and hunting down those who don't see eye to eye with the DC culture.

14. flyfishintrojan

Jun 16, 2021
    I have been saying for years:

Move the Social Security Admin to Detroit. Move Department of the Interior to Wyoming. Dept of Agriculture to Nebraska. Dept/ Defense Oklahoma. Dept/ Education to California. The FBI to Ohio. You get the picture, spread “ the wealth” across the US.

15. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 16, 2021

So do nothing to address the actual agencies that were formed against the foundation of the Constitution?
    It's thinking akin to putting a person with leprosy out in the country by themselves thinking that would cure the disease and why that thinking has to change.

Jim McNeil and CrownoftheValley like this.
  16. denali15

denali15 Points Member

Jun 16, 2021
    Of course not. Voters demand all those handouts. They get what they voted for.

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  17. TKnight

TKnight Junior Member

Jun 16, 2021
    After what I have been hearing since Odumb Dumb took office in JAN the FBI = KGB due to new partnership with Government and big tech spying on Americans. Welcome to the USSA or Amerika with a K!

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  18. fssca51

fssca51 Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Jun 16, 2021
    Republicans will have to beat the Dems in 2022 and again in 2024 before we see any change in the treason we're witnessing today. I like Pompeo or Trump in 2024. Even Pence would be better than anybody the Dems could put up. I think Pompeo may be a little easier to elect b/c he doesn't have all the haters that Trump has. He could probably siphon off a good many of the disgruntled Dem base. However he will not get elected if Trump runs again. The Trump support base is too large. If Trump should run again I doubt if he could get elected. The hatred level is too high against him in too wide a swath of the Country. One thing for certain .... Joe must go!