Just got this email from the alumni association

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by One More For The Road, Dec 18, 2019.

1. ACETrojan

ACETrojan Junior Member

Dec 21, 2019
    I have worked in PR and created social media campaigns for some of the largest brands in the world. I have no clue who is advising SC but the first thing I would have suggested is to take Bohn out of this equation completely. They ONLY thing that could compel a disgruntled fan base to come to the Bowl would have been a vide of the players alone asking for support. No one has complained about their effort and dedication, rightly so, that’s how you get to people. Not by adding the idiot everyone wants to give the middle finger every time they see him.

2. Troy70

Troy70 Junior Member

Dec 21, 2019
    Glad a professional agrees what I first thought. Our clown is trying to ride on our players

3. Dinky Dunstan

Dinky Dunstan Junior Member

Dec 21, 2019
    Maybe the low sign is confirmation that early signing day was a kick to the nutz.

ConquerorSC likes this.
  4. BESCFAN

BESCFAN Junior Member

Dec 21, 2019
    Bohn is a fish out of water at SC. He has absolutely no understanding of the importance and history of USC football. I still recall that PAC-12 Network interview following the retention of Clueless. Bohn spoke of an imaginary “outstanding” recruiting class that Clueless was going to close with the most disingenuous drummed up enthusiasm I may have ever seen. This “outstanding” recruiting class only exists the the alternative universe that Bohn shares with Helton - with Ms. Folt visiting on weekends. What a freaking tool...

Troy70 and ConquerorSC like this.
  5. TrojanDave85

TrojanDave85 Junior Member

Dec 21, 2019
    I saw the picture with Bohn and could not even bring myself to open it.

6. TrojanDave85

TrojanDave85 Junior Member

Dec 21, 2019
    Same here. No more money (tickets, TAF, etc.) for my alma mater until there are major changes.

7. 87trojan

87trojan Points Member

Dec 22, 2019
    Some good takes here. USC Alums and fans non attendance is speaking in the only way that can garner attention. It isn't hating on the players. The players deserve top flight coaching. They aren't getting it with this regime.

If they go out an lay an egg in this game, I can see them giving away tickets to the opener next year on a street corner, because who in their right mind would attend that massacre?