Jalen McKenzie returning for 2021

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by ErikMcKinney, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Cardinal&Gold

Cardinal&Gold Junior Member

Jan 11, 2021
    I like Jalen McKenzie. He's not ready for the NFL so yes come back and work on you're craft. I hope they keep him on the inside.

We really don't know what Drevno was asking him to do maybe the next guys turns him loose. Never assume a guy can't play. Sometimes a coach will ask these guys to do stupid crap. When they're gone you find out what the player was made of.

I once had a Big Baseball player hunching and crouching at the plate making himself smaller at bat. I said what the hell are you doing? He said just want to make contact. I said the only contact I want from you are doubles and HR's. I'll take 2 strike outs a game to get em. I stood him up gave him a bigger bat and he lead the league in HR's that season. This is what some moron coach told him to do in the past.

This is how a guy transfers and lights it up for someone else. I've told many guys forget all that BS you were thought before. We are going to use what you have to your maximum potential.

2. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Jan 12, 2021
    I absolutely loved Jerome Brown. Kind of Marshawn before there was Marshawn. He’s probably my second or third favorite non Trojan Behind Warrick Dunn and Sean Taylor. Broke my heart when he was killed. Sean too.

Rodgarnay51 likes this.
  3. Rodgarnay51

Rodgarnay51 Junior Member

Jan 12, 2021
    That Jim Healy clip of him was awesome!

4. pgoodman

pgoodman Junior Member

Jan 12, 2021
    Rodriguez for Right Tackle..

5. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Points Member

Jan 12, 2021
    Did he ever find the LA river in San Antonio?? lol

6. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Points Member

Jan 12, 2021
    5 minutes ago
    Troy70 said:
    Wonder if new OL Coach will pick him at RT . Spring camp should be a battle
    Rodriguez for Right Tackle..

The boys are hungry and working their Behinds off. Saw clips of Ford and Mason perfecting their craft. I trust Rodriguez, House/Tiny/biggy smalls(Gibbs) and all others are putting in serious work. If only they could have a work out or 2 open to the public. DAMN YOU CORONA!