IS HELTON GOING TO COACH AGAINST ND???

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by BacktoGlory, Nov 17, 2018.

2. travyav

travyav Junior Member

Nov 17, 2018
    It doesn't matter. Let him get smashed. Just another nail in the coffin. Give him a chance to say goodbye to the kids. If I were Swann I would tell him its his last game. Firing him this week only punishes the kids, as long as he is gone at the end of the year, better to do it with class.

3. GoSC1

GoSC1 Junior Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Just as long as he is gone. Im so pissed, I say fire him at half time next week.

4. desertfoxx

desertfoxx Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Arhedge
    You are in great form tonight.. thanks for bringing humor to an intolerable situation.. then again we are talking about the toy department

5. OrangeBill

OrangeBill Points Member

Nov 17, 2018
    It seems unlikely that Swann will sack Helton before the ND game. As miserable as the situation may be I think he will let it play out and then make an announcement on Sunday morning. The misery and embarrassment is becoming unbearable for all parties. I am sure Swann will be gracious in his remarks, but there's no way this should be allowed to continue past next weekend.

6. tjfan001

tjfan001 Junior Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Don't be surprised when Swann gives Helton full support after next Satruday. If Swann was smart enough, he wouldn't have given Helton extension last year. Now after one year you ask this guy to eat his word and "own" the mistake? I doubt it. Plus BOT don't give a sh*t about football and after the school already spent $$$ on scandal settlement, they won't spend any more money. Remember Swann signed the extension to give Helton $15M buy-out!!! That alone is costly plus $$$ for a new coach.

Helton will be back next year. Yes, the nightmare continues.

7. BlueBlood

BlueBlood Junior Member

Nov 17, 2018
    I have zero desire to see HCCH fired before 8:30 pm PT, next Saturday.

The Lizard King likes this.
  8. BacktoGlory

BacktoGlory Member

Nov 17, 2018
    HOLLA AT YO BOY

9. SCisBack

SCisBack Junior Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Why does everyone think that USC is spending its own money on the medical school settlement? Do you really think that USC is the only major university without a liability insurance policy?