Interesting Story...

Discussion in 'Trojan Recruiting' started by tvgb1995, Sep 16, 2020.

2. SGVFlip

SGVFlip Points Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Good to hear hes solid to USC...

3. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Member

Sep 16, 2020
    "Jake's committed to SC and he's loyal to SC," Randy said. "But things can change there too. There's too many moving parts. ... You've just got to keep your options open, and he is, with the commitment still to SC."

SOLID? more like quick sand to me,,, The kid is now surrounded by aversion free/uninhibited , by any means necessary sharks... WILL BE INTERESTING!!!

4. Ride Fly

Ride Fly Junior Member

Sep 18, 2020 at 11:35 AM
    I’m not too concerned. He’s always wanted to be a Trojan. As with Miller Moss, the thought of becoming the next Leinart, Palmer, Barkley, Sanchez is in Jake’s mind. He’ll come here and compete with Moss to take over in two years. The loser of that battle wit LO transfer though imo. However, in the small chance he does flip, I’d change my opinion of him to someone who didn’t want to compete with MM, so good just the same.

5. 023lenlen

023lenlen Senior Member

Sep 19, 2020 at 2:33 AM
    He's has his Dad there, and they are a well grounded family and immune to flimflam people. Of course there are BigEdO and LFK, who would have better insight on how one recruits in the greater southern California, despite the success FL, GA and Clemson have enjoyed lately. If one comes from a conservative background, the south would be very appealing

earlandnic likes this.
  6. Dartmouth

Dartmouth Member

Sep 19, 2020 at 9:18 AM
    The kid has afforded SC the FINAL VISIT! Vegas and friends clean our clocks at the BlackJack table year after year because, THEY DRAW LAST! . The power of drawing last/making the final move is PRICELESS..
    "home sweet A,,,,,' no, no it will be more like , HOME SWEET CALIFORNIA, sorry southern schools
    Baby Giraffe is staying home... you'll see,,,

Oh, little Blackjack tip, screw basic strategy stand on 12,13,14,15,16, vs 9,10's(face), hit them ONLY against 7,8 and Ace. Why with the money saved, one of you just might be able to rent a unit to the Pack12 for ten dollars a year. Fight On!