Ilhan Omar in another scandal

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by CrownoftheValley, Aug 27, 2019.

1. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    Nothing to do with Trump.

Politics aside, do you really support this woman, J?

If so, why? And being a pain in the ass of the right is not.
    I’ll be amused by your response.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Troyhorn1 likes this.
  2. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019

And your rebuttal is second grade.

Want the insults to stop? Then stop insulting.

Troyhorn1 likes this.
  3. Buck Dancer

Buck Dancer Points Member

Aug 28, 2019
    She is a representative of Minnesota. I live in CA. I am indifferent, however I do feel that all the negativity directed towards her is mainly hyper-inflated hot air to stir Trumps base.

4. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    Then you are being silly as she is tackling national and international topics and is highly visible on these topics. You punted.

CrownoftheValley, DJ4SC and Troyhorn1 like this.
  5. reTiredEngr

reTiredEngr Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    Lets use your own logic here:

Trump is the legally elected president of the United States of America. All the negativity directed towards him is mainly hyper-inflated hot air to stir up the democrat/liberal base.

CrownoftheValley and SCBIGTIME like this.
  6. Buck Dancer

Aug 28, 2019
    Watch this video and please restate you still feel like Trump is not an embarrassment to our Nation. Mind you this is simply a sampling of the last week. You have hyper inflated allegations (which are mainly opinions you simply don't agree with) vs video of a bumbling Moron screwing up and lying over and over in the last week alone. Two completely different things.

Embarrassing.

PS: Omar is only highly visible to anyone who still pays attention to our President. Otherwise she is a freshmen Congresswoman from MN, not exactly a big deal.

7. reTiredEngr

reTiredEngr Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    Note that I am merely using your own thought process. As to "hyper inflated allegations", I am not the one using terms like "embarrassment", "bumbling Moron", "screwing up" "and "lying". You should try listening to yourself before you accuse others.

Providing a link to an obviously biased video is not the best support argument for your case. Notice the facial expressions on the "reporter".

CrownoftheValley and DJ4SC like this.
  8. Buck Dancer

Aug 28, 2019
    The video is biased, the facts contained within are not. Huge difference between lying, denying science and facts in decision making, etc and TMZ (AKA gossip) like concerns you guys have with Omar. I don't watch or care about TMZ type content and Omar/Trump are in the same boat in that regard. I find it fascinating you guys are up in arms over Omar yet you bend over backward to ignore or support Trump re his own TMZ type antics.

9. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    I'm glad you weren't my father. The slightest slip in your eyes and you would've disowned me. No support, no morale building, no nothing. You're a pitiful person Buck. I feel sorry for you.

10. Buck Dancer

Aug 28, 2019
    OK whatever the hell that means. If I was your father and you wanted to bang women galore and cheat on your wife that would be your business, not mine. I would like to think you would realize that is a shit way to live, however to each his own. I imagine you were hoping to get a stir out of me, you must be disappointed.

PS: Thanks for recognizing me as Daddy.

11. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019

This example right here is why our society is in the shape it is.
    Parents trying to “besties” with their kids instead of giving them a solid foundation and of not looking at people as objects. #norespect

12. Buck Dancer

Aug 28, 2019
    That explains Don Jr. One divorce and I'm guessing soon to be counting.

Great call.

13. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    I rest my case you poor, wretched person.

DJ4SC likes this.
  14. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    i have figured out who Duck Bancer actually is....he is gogi...

the arrogance, moral superiority, and victicratism are unmistakable...I wondered what had happened to that jerk

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    DJ4SC likes this.
  15. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019

See you continue to cast stones at those you dislike.

As parents we can try and set a foundation but we leave the results up to God.
    Trump was a worldly man until recently so his sins are apparent in how he led his life in bringing up his family.

He’s not perfect and no one except the left pretends he is.

Now look at how far from the thread you had to go to spew your dislike of the President when we were talking about Omar’s dislike for America and Israel.

16. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    And now this.....

A Republican candidate for Rep. Ilhan Omar’s seat said that investigators should probe whether she illegally spent campaign funds for personal matters related to an affair she’s allegedly having with a married man.

Omar (D-Minn.), 37, is also married.

A Washington doctor said in papers filed this week that her husband left her for Omar. Tim Mynett, her husband, is a political consultant whose firm has received some $223,000 from Omar since last year. He has been pictured with her at various events.

According to Beth Mynett, her husband’s “more recent travel and long work hours now appear to be more related to his affair with Rep. Omar than with his actual work commitments.”

The National Legal and Policy Center said in a complaint filed with the Federal Election Commission on Aug. 28 that the commission should probe whether Omar improperly spent campaign funds for personal matters. Omar was found to have done that during the 2018 campaign and was ordered to repay thousands of dollars.

Lacy Johnson, who is running against Omar, joined the voices calling for an investigation into Omar’s possible illegal campaign spending.

“I wish I could say I was surprised that my opponent Ilhan Omar had an affair with a married man and paid him (likely illegally) $222,000 out of campaign contributions. This is the same woman that is accused of committing tax fraud for marrying her brother. Investigate Ilhan!” he wrote in a statement on Aug. 28.

Johnson announced his candidacy on Aug. 14.

“Actions have consequences @IlhanMN. The citizens of the 5th district in Minnesota want answers and the truth. A true leader looks the American people in the eye and tells the truth. Tell the truth! If you have violated the law, you need to resign from Congress,” he later added. He also shared records showing that Omar’s campaign paid Mynett the money for travel expenses and other purposes.

Omar applied for licenses to get married to her current husband, Ahmed Hirsi, in 2002 but they didn’t follow through on the procedure and instead got married in a religious ceremony, according to the representative.

Omar said her and Hirsi split in 2008 and she married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi the next year. There are allegations that Elmi is Omar’s brother.

Omar and Elmi ended their relationship in 2011 and, according to Omar, divorced in the Muslim way but did not take legal action to officially get divorced.

She and Hirsi had their third child together in 2012 and filed joint tax returns in 2014 and 2015. Omar swore in an affidavit that she could not reach Elmi to get divorced but photographs posted online appeared to show them together in the U.K. in 2015. Elmi admitted being the man in the pictures, which were deleted from the accounts of both himself and Omar, but claimed he didn’t know Omar.

In 2017, she filed for divorce. The next year, after the divorce went through, Omar and Hirsi were married.

Now, though, reports indicate that Omar and Hirsi are separated and Omar is having an affair with Mynett.

Hirsi declined to comment when reached by the Daily Mail and Omar told WCCO this week that she was neither separated nor having an affair.

Mynett has not commented on the situation and his wife has not spoken about the situation outside the divorce filing.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/ilhan-omars-republican-opponent-joins-calls-for-probe-into-possible-illegal-campaign-spending_3060303.html

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  17. holt7153

holt7153 Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    Do you really expect us to sit through a 22 minute PMSNBC video fronted by Nicole Wallace, who recently said Trump was exterminating Latinos?

18. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Aug 28, 2019
    Appears that Omar's time on the Squad are numbered. Will be a happy day when she loses her house seat.

CrownoftheValley and SCBIGTIME like this.
  19. Buck Dancer

Aug 28, 2019
    Who said I dislike Donny Jr? He's a party boy and this guy likes to party. Per the string earlier you thought Daddy should lecture grown men on how they should behave re their relationships, however when you apply your thoughts on the Trumps suddenly not so much.

I need to stop posting on here and get a more exciting job my God this is juvenile.

This forum and everyone on here posting about garbage is sad, myself included. I'm out....probably be back in 3-4 months when I get bored.