IG next to be fired????

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by Bartner, Dec 9, 2019.

2. August West

August West Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    IG is an Obama leftover.....hardly unbiased. His report on Clinton proved that.

Troianus Acies and TheRealAirbns like this.
  3. 23 Blast on 3rd and 7

23 Blast on 3rd and 7 Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    Totally with you on this Bartner. But shouldn't this be in the OT thread? Just sayin'

4. August West

Dec 9, 2019
    Take it up with the Leftist America hater....he’s the one that can’t follow the rules.

5. Trojans2015

Trojans2015 Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    I'm not going to get into a political discussion on this board, I'll just say that my comment was primarily aimed at the OP.

6. AnArchitect

AnArchitect Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    I assume we can mark this one up to an accidental mis-post when it should be on OT.

7. August West

Dec 9, 2019
    I wasn’t calling you out.....I was calling him out :D

8. norcalsurfer

norcalsurfer Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    is it weird when I read IG, I thought of instagram or IG-88?

[​IMG]

August West likes this.
  9. Scalum76

Scalum76 Junior Member

Dec 9, 2019
    Let's keep politics off this board, could cause problems so let's just talk SC Football.

10. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Dec 9, 2019
    Hilarious!

aimeedee likes this.
  11. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    Why?

"We identified significant inaccuracies and omissions in each of the four FISA applications"

"As a result of the 17 significant inaccuracies and omissions we identified, relevant information was not shared with, and consequently not considered by, important Department decision makers and the court, and the FISA applications made it appear as though the evidence supporting probable cause was stronger than was actually the case. We also found basic, fundamental, and serious errors during the completion of the FBl's factual accuracy reviews, known as the Woods
    Procedures, which are designed to ensure that FISA applications contain a full and accurate presentation of the facts."

12. norcalsurfer

norcalsurfer Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    I wish Steve Lopes was a Trump and Hilary supporter so that way every USC fan on political spectrum would want him gone.

sctrojan2006 likes this.
  13. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Dec 9, 2019
    Let these asshats have their minute of self conceived joy Mr. McNeil. They’re too stupid to read or understand what’s in the report. They only listen to other leftist asshats who tell them what to think and Barr is not close to being done.

14. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    Monday, December 9, 2019
    Statement by Attorney General William P. Barr on the Inspector General's Report of the Review of Four FISA Applications and Other Aspects of the FBI’s Crossfire Hurricane Investigation
    Attorney General William P. Barr issued the following statement:

"Nothing is more important than the credibility and integrity of the FBI and the Department of Justice. That is why we must hold our investigators and prosecutors to the highest ethical and professional standards. The Inspector General’s investigation has provided critical transparency and accountability, and his work is a credit to the Department of Justice. I would like to thank the Inspector General and his team.

The Inspector General’s report now makes clear that the FBI launched an intrusive investigation of a U.S. presidential campaign on the thinnest of suspicions that, in my view, were insufficient to justify the steps taken. It is also clear that, from its inception, the evidence produced by the investigation was consistently exculpatory. Nevertheless, the investigation and surveillance was pushed forward for the duration of the campaign and deep into President Trump’s administration. In the rush to obtain and maintain FISA surveillance of Trump campaign associates, FBI officials misled the FISA court, omitted critical exculpatory facts from their filings, and suppressed or ignored information negating the reliability of their principal source. The Inspector General found the explanations given for these actions unsatisfactory. While most of the misconduct identified by the Inspector General was committed in 2016 and 2017 by a small group of now-former FBI officials, the malfeasance and misfeasance detailed in the Inspector General’s report reflects a clear abuse of the FISA process.

FISA is an essential tool for the protection of the safety of the American people. The Department of Justice and the FBI are committed to taking whatever steps are necessary to rectify the abuses that occurred and to ensure the integrity of the FISA process going forward.

No one is more dismayed about the handling of these FISA applications than Director Wray. I have full confidence in Director Wray and his team at the FBI, as well as the thousands of dedicated line agents who work tirelessly to protect our country. I thank the Director for the comprehensive set of proposed reforms he is announcing today, and I look forward to working with him to implement these and any other appropriate measures.

With respect to DOJ personnel discussed in the report, the Department will follow all appropriate processes and procedures, including as to any potential disciplinary action."

15. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    “Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened,” U.S. Attorney John Durham said in a statement.

16. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Dec 9, 2019
    The bureaucracy will always protect the bureaucracy.

17. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Dec 9, 2019
    I'm hoping for a break with tradition. Time to clean this crap out.

Troianus Acies, DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  18. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Dec 9, 2019
    All of us Patriots are.
    Only those who hate America think there’s nothing to see here.