I was wrong!

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by KeenObserver, Sep 12, 2020.

1. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    This is all true, but bar none the most at risk are teenage gay males and this makes them open season.

2. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020
    Since you brought it up...it is no longer available at my house. For anyone else who hasn't felt "moved" to cut that channel off, here's some more motivation.

-CEO Reed Hastings donated $30M to Gavi Alliance, the immunization company started by Bill and Melinda Gates.
    -Reed Hastings is a Democrat mega-donor
    -Employees at Netflix sent 98% of their donations to Democrats in 2016 and 99.6% in the 2018 mid-terms.
    -The biggest individual recipients of Netflix employee funds were Bernie and Warren.
    -The overall biggest recipient has been the Senate Majority PAC solely dedicated to building a Democrat majority.
    -Susan Rice sits on the Board of Directors
    - Netflix signed the Obama's to a production deal worth an estimated $50M.
    -The first project was "Becoming", a movie about Michelle promoting her book about....Michelle. Widely panned by critics.
    -The Obamas are close with Netflix’s chief content officer Ted Sarandos
    -Sarandos’ wife served as ambassador to the Bahamas in the Obama administration
    -Cuties isn't Netflix's first foray into this type of genre.

Netflix adult cartoon Big Mouth: The series follows a group of 7th graders, including best friends Nick Birch and Andrew Glouberman, as they navigate their way through puberty with struggles like masturbation and sexual arousal all in the suburbs of New York City. The show constantly centers plotlines of episodes on middle schoolers masturbating. In fact, two mainstay characters in the show, known as the “hormone monsters”, actually serve as some type of shoulder angels/devils encouraging the kids to masturbate.

[​IMG]

To borrow a page from the left's playbook, Silence Equals Violence.

Susan Rice's comments on either show.....ZERO
    Obama's comments on either show....ZERO

The Reed Hastings, Susan Rice, and the Obama's are complicit in supporting and affirming sexual violence against children. If YOU still watch Netflix, you are in their company.

3. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Sep 13, 2020
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but when comparing this new "Gay rights" law to what is on the books the biggest difference is a 3 year separation between partners Vs. a 10 year separation in this law. That is what makes this a pedo law. It also eliminates the concept of statutory rape and inability to make informed consent.

4. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020
    Technically I think the biggest difference is in the body parts. Prior to this, adult penetration of a minor's vagina, even with "consent" would still allow a judge to decide whether a person convicted of that offense would have to go on the sex offender registry. However, anal or oral sex would automatically result in being put on the list. The gay community saw that as gays being disproportionately punished and represented on the offender registry.

This law fixes that inequality by allowing judicial discretion when an adult is convicted for anal or oral sex with a minor as long as the minor is between the ages of 14-17 and no more than 10 years apart in age, and the minor gave consent.

Basically, gay men wanted protection from long-term consequences for having sex with minor boys. An unintended consequence is that not only can a pedophile escape long-term consequences for vaginal penetration, but they can now add anal and oral violation to their list of options.

To sum up....a 24-year old can have sex with a 14-year old, be convicted, but if the minor says it was consensual, a judge can opt to keep them off the sex offender registry.

5. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Sep 13, 2020
    Boys and girls can be equal victims.

6. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020
    Yes.

7. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020
    You would like to think no judge would do that. You would be wrong. I know a significant number of the judges who are in criminal court who would routinely make that ruling.

8. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020
    STOP SEXUAL MOLESTATION OF CHILDREN BY ADULTS REGARDLESS OF GENDER...

SIMPLE...IT IS AMORAL AND DAMAGING TO CHILDREN.

JUST ASK YOURSELF IF IT IS O.K. WITH YOU TO HAVE A 24 YEAR OLD DO ANYTHING RESEMBLING SEXUAL MOLESTATION WITH YOUR 14 YEAR OLD SON, DAUGHTER, OR CLOSE RELATIVE AND THEN EVADE REGISTRATION AS A SEX OFFENDER.!

END OF SUBJECT.

9. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Sep 13, 2020
    We have laws to protect innocents, deter crime and punish criminals. Democrats seem to believe that if you don't have any laws you won't have any crime.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  10. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020
    I think many on this thread are missing or not taken into account my point. This law change specifically endangers gay youth and empowers chicken hawks. Many gay youth will be tricked or groomed into thinking they are in a consensual relationship but they are not, they have been manipulated by older men by providing comfort to otherwise confused and scared teenagers. This is very common. With that, the teenager can tell law enforcement and the courts that that are giving consent and getting the hawks off the hook--it will give the liberal judges the rationale to dismiss many cases and allow sexual predators to proceed unimpeded. Yes girls and straight boys get molested and some girls get groomed to think a relationship with an older man is consensual, but that is not the dynamic that this law addresses. The dynamic and danger is decidedly different because it is a widely accepted practice in many parts of the gay community for men to go after young boys. To them it is not morally reprehensible. The people like Weiner want legal cover for the practice.

DaFireMedic likes this.
  11. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020
    My Netflix subscription expires today and I canceled the renewal.
    Just got their "please come back" email

DJ4SC likes this.
  12. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020

We cancelled.

SouthbayTrojan91 likes this.
  13. TrojanHorse

TrojanHorse Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020
    I don't know for sure but I imagine the idea was to stop having a boy put on a lifelong sex offender list for continuing to have sex with his girlfriend after he turned 18 and she was still 17. Judge's discretion sounds like a good idea--but obviously can be twisted depending on who the judge is.

14. TrojanHorse

TrojanHorse Junior Member

Sep 13, 2020
    Can I wait until after I finish watching Hell on Wheels?