I was wrong!

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by KeenObserver, Sep 12, 2020.

1. I was wrong!
    KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020

2. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    This motherfucker is an abomination. I would lose no sleep if someone put his greasy head on a spike. LOL

Troianus Acies, DJ4SC and ca4usc like this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Every pedophile in the state of california is celebrating right now. This is so vile and evil. Prioritizing protections for adults over that of children was wrong yesterday, it's wrong today, and it will be wrong tomorrow. I don't like to waste time on hate, it never seems to make anything better but at the moment I truly hate Newsom and every piece of shit who voted for it.

4. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Why don't any of the usual leftists here EVER comment on these threads or condemn this kind of bullshit.

It's so simple. Stop having sex with minors. If you do, get convicted, then you belong on the registry. I don't care whether said minor claimed it was consensual or not. It's wrong regardless of the gender of either party. It's wrong. Stop having sex with minors.

There is never a time where a 14-year old will have the capacity to give consent to sex with an adult. Never.

5. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    100%. Pedophiles are some of the most manipulative scum on Earth. This law will allow them to create victims and have no fear of long-term implications. It's really hard to put in to words how angry I am.

6. August West

August West Points Member

Sep 12, 2020
    It’s truly amazing!

....”It's so simple. Stop having sex with minors.”

Is it really too much to ask?

Troianus Acies and TheRealAirbns like this.
  7. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    You beat me to it!

The silence is deafening but extremely illuminating of the depths of their sickness. Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

Troianus Acies and TheRealAirbns like this.
  8. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Look we know what is going on here and why it's dangerous. Gay boys are the most at risk group in America. They are confused, ashamed and in hiding from themselves and others. They are often groomed by older men for acceptance and sex. It's completely predatory. Now girls and boys can have sex too but its usually with each other. The space and opportunity for being prey by older people is decidedly less.If people really cared about the gay community they would rally with gay victims. This Weiner guy has buddies that exploit children and he wants them off the registry and that is what this is all about.

9. contracostatrojan

contracostatrojan Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    So I may be understanding this wrong, but the reason this law was passed was because the gay community did not have the same rights as the heterosexual community, meaning vaginal sex with a minor was potentially OK and not all had to register as a sex offender unless the judge demanded it. This law "fixed" this discrimination against gays. Gays were discriminated against because heterosexuals males could have sex with an underage girl, but homosexuals could not have sex with an underage boy without being automatically having to be classified as a sex offender.

How did this law get passed on the heterosexual side to begin with? A decent society would have never allowed heterosexual sex with a minor to begin with. So instead of wiping out a horrible law, we add to the perversion on the gay side. This is beyond my comprehension. Has California leadership no decency whatsoever?

10. fssca51

fssca51 Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Sep 12, 2020
    There's still such a thing as statutory rape, which I understand to be a law making it illegal for an adult to have sex with a minor whether there's consent on the minor's part or not.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  11. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Those of us who were in the "know" were screaming about this when the demorats first passed it with respect to heterosexual contact. We also correctly predicted that Wiener's bill would be coming too.

12. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Correct. Although I would add the point that pedophilia is sexual attraction to children, not necessarily children of a specific gender. A pedophile will rape a boy as readily as they will a girl. So now that they've made it about body parts, a male pedophile with access to a female victim can now not only have vaginal sex, but also anal and oral and avoid long-term consequences if he can coerce the victim to say it was consensual. The LGBTQ community is trying to create vaginal equality for male minors who only have an anus. THAT is how perverted and twisted this law is.

Adults should not be having sex with minors.

13. contracostatrojan

contracostatrojan Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    It is interesting isn't it. Gary B, Duece X, et. al. Crickets on this issue. When you vote for liberals, you may get the tax policy you want or the immigration policy you want, but you also get this kind of perverted societal policy that degradates and harms children. I'll bet they're perfectly fine with "Cuties" running on their Netflix accounts.

14. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Sep 12, 2020
    Time to pay reparations to Sodom and Gomorrah.

DaFireMedic likes this.