I’ve never loathed, despised anyone as much

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by August West, Jul 31, 2020.

1. I’ve never loathed, despised anyone as much
    August West

August West Points Member

Jul 31, 2020
    as that race baiting, America hating community organizer this country was forced to endure for 8 years. That fucker ripped the scab of racial healing right off and sent race relations back 100 years. Then in a disgusting move, turns a eulogy for a man who actually did something 60 years ago, into a campaign speech. If there is a hell, I hope there’s a special room for that Commie fuck.

Tucker did as well as one to describe him could w/o breaking the Disney rule.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/tucker-carlson-wipes-the-floor-with-barack-obama/

2. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    It doesn't seem like Obama is worth loathing. When you look at things like this, though, and look at all the vile things he did as President, including abusing organizations and systems intended to protect the people, it's impossible not to view the man as total scum.

3. Area51Trojan

Area51Trojan Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    To think he never would have been President if not for a piece of shit Illinois judge. God, I hate that state.

4. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    Ha ha! Funny, but I am soooo over that clown. Sadly, if he ran for president today he would get 93% of the black vote - again.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  5. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Jul 31, 2020
    Did you know....

Hillary got a higher percentage of the black vote in DC than Barry.

6. Trojan YAF

Trojan YAF Points Member

Jul 31, 2020
    I recall when the Democrats turned the funeral service of Senator Paul Wellstone into a campaign rally back in 2002. But that stunt backfired due to the public outrage that followed.

7. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    I will always remember when the late Charles Krauthammer made the observation that BO was probably the most arrogant presidential candidate he had ever seen, yet had so little to be arrogant about. He noted that it takes a certain level of arrogance to run for president in the first place, but the inference was that all those who came before BO at least had a record of service, and experience, somewhere. What did BO have? And what was there to be so arrogant about?

Didn't he also take some race-based swipe as he left the WH saying that the loss of the WH to the Republicans was a referendum on the color of his skin? Had nothing to do with the fact that there were trust issues with HC, or the fact that we had just dealt with 8 years of his liberal nonsense and we needed change. No, it had to do with the color of his skin. It was like, dude, you've had your 8 years, now go home. We don't care about you anymore. HC lost because of HC.

Dude just couldn't help himself. He had race-baiting down to a science, and what made it worse was that he had a liberal media behind him that could do a lot of his "work" for him in that field. Plus a constituency who was on the standby so whenever someone critiqued his policy, you got back "racist!"

8. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    Classic Trumpism, no one has an issue when Trump calls Obama the worst president ever and his programs the worst ever, or when he was born in Kenya, but when he returns fire he is divisive and dishonest. Never seen an administration that is so quick to hand out the worst insults their little minds than they can think of, but so quick to cry like little bitches when someone fights back.

So now the election that Trump will lose huge is fraudulent. Man up for once Trump, you lost it on your own with horrible leadership.

Stork43 and ConquerorSC like this.
  9. August West

Jul 31, 2020
    No issue at all....because it’s a fact.

10. August West

Jul 31, 2020
    The irony of course, is Oblabla isn’t even 100% black. He’s half white!
    Dude is such a fuckup, he can’t even be a blackman correctly.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  11. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    It is almost impossible for a sitting president to lose in the middle of a crisis they did not cause, but Trump has managed to do the impossible. Keep up with your half wit insults, Obama would wipe the floor in a head to head with Trump

12. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Jul 31, 2020
    Still, with Obama, I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man.

August West likes this.
  13. August West

Jul 31, 2020
    Well played!

14. August West

Jul 31, 2020
    Because of idiots like you who blame him for the China virus, then intentionally keep businesses closed to tank the economy, then blame him for that too.
    The hilarious part is, you think everyone is that stupid.

15. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    The libs have the blame game down to a science.
    Look at NY, the Covid embarrassment of the world. They got what they needed from the feds. They just made their own horrible decisions which skyrocketed the outbreak.
    And then they blamed DT.
    Democrat does not equal responsibility.

16. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    Few Presidents inherited a situation worse than Obama did, and instead of making excuses and exiting his responsibilities he fixed things. Trump plays the victim. Tucker Carlson, are you serious, what does Mr Silverspoon know about being black.

17. August West

Jul 31, 2020
    That is a complete lie.
    Apparently you forgot what Reagan was left with. And Trump.
    Tucker is vehemently hated by the Left because they can’t refute a single word he says.

18. CrownoftheValley

CrownoftheValley Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    When did they count the votes???

19. Area51Trojan

Area51Trojan Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    We had an election and I missed it? wow! Trump is going to win. Polls in August mean nothing. Others have mentioned it already and while I will admit Obama had issues to deal with he KNEW what he was getting when he ran, that was why he won to punish those rightly or wrongly for the financial crises. Trump has been dealing with one after the other and the worst part is he is fighting his own countrymen. That is why I label you and the others traitors.
    What do YOU know about being black or the idiots in Portland? This isn't about being black and that is why you and the others are the problem.

20. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 31, 2020
    Fuck the Kenyan and fuck every last asshat that stood and gave the race baiter acknowledgement.

The next public display should be them walking his ass to the gallows.

These people have zero regard and use every chance they get to spew their bs.