Home Depot is Cold As Ice and they Suck!

Discussion in 'Other USC Sports' started by Touchdown for USC, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Home Depot is Cold As Ice and they Suck!
    Touchdown for USC

Touchdown for USC Junior Member

Nov 27, 2018
    Imagine my surprise, surprise, surprise when I went online to check my order status for a heater filter I ordered from Home Depot. The website said my package was delivered at 10:50am the day before. No package was delivered and I was having a conversation with my neighbor regarding USC's clueless AD on my porch during the delivery time on record. After calling their customer disservice dept. 2 representatives told me it is not their fault I didn't get my package. They conformed with the shipping company that a delivery was made a my address. It was an invisible delivery. The reps were rude and had no clue on dealing with conflict resolution. I was put on terminal hold when I asked to talk to their supervisor. I called back and tried again and they credited my account and reordered the item. For that I am grateful. I have done a lot of business with Home Depot over the years I never have been treated with cold as ice rudeness from retailer representatives like this. Home Depot Sucks! They need discipline! They need common sense!

2. trackdude

trackdude Junior Member

Nov 28, 2018
    OK, I guess missing orders from HomeDepot qualifies as 'Other USC Sports'. Somewhere.

MediaCapital likes this.