Greetings Trojan Family

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by jorgec55, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Greetings Trojan Family
    jorgec55

jorgec55 Junior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    On November 19th I will be attending the USC/Fucla game in Pasadena. It will be my first Trojan game and my first visit to California. I'll be staying in Redlands from the 17th thru the 20th and appreciate any advice or instructions on all things Trojan related. Thank you in advance and Fight On!

2. qqqqqqqman

qqqqqqqman Junior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    No real advice or instructions, as there are many ways to enjoy SoCal and Game Day.

Just go early...be there AT LEAST 2 hrs. before game time...and eat/drink and take in the build up to the rivalry.

There might be a little less crowd and animosity since the bRuins SUCK and fans may want to stay in the shadows....but have fun and stay outta jail.

3. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Nov 5, 2016
    A couple of suggestions...

be prepared for a change in weather. Take layers of clothes. Pasadena can start out warm, and be very cold by night.

traffic in and out of the RoseBowl is difficult. Plan your route and find out from somebody who knows.

There are lots of tailgates on the golf course, adjoining the RoseBowl, where cars are parked. If that sounds good, best to get there very early.

Welcome