For you Kapernitwit fans

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by old scotty, Jul 4, 2020.

2. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    He can go fuck himself. This guy was entitled all of his life and now wants to trash this country. He and some of the Marxist assholes from BLM need to open a history book some day. The BLM people want to set themselves apart from the rest of us. We are not Irish Americans, Polish Americans, Spanish Americans. We are Americans. The blacks want to continue separate themselves into this little fraternity instead of melding in with the rest of us and are more than willing to blame us for their own choices. They don't seem to care if they kill each other but god help us if anyone of another race kills them. They do not care about equality. They care about power. People like Sharpton and Jackson have amassed fortunes pushing racial politics and keeping racial discord alive because it is in their best interest.

3. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    Those men made those sacrifices to give him the freedom to say what he says without being arrested. He has no idea what God has blessed him with to be born in this country, coupled with a level of athletic talent to have gotten a chance to play football at the highest level and make millions doing it. The unthankfulness is staggering.

He’s welcome to give up his independence. I will not without a fight.

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  4. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    A lot of leftists on Twitter were echoing the same views. They were saying something to the effect that Americans with African heritage should not celebrate the Fourth of July. What I fail to understand is what do they want everyone to suddenly do in place of celebrating our country's birthday?

If our country is so awful, why stay? I'm sure we can do a massive national go-fund-me campaign and coordinate with the state department to negotiate a send off for all of these hate-filled anti-Americans...

CrownoftheValley and DaFireMedic like this.
  5. Kindred

Kindred Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    It's almost as if CK wants people to hate blacks, like he is trying to boost enrollment in the KKK. Let's face it, it takes a lot of hate in ones heart to claim the celebration of American Independence is a celebration of "white supremacy!" Someone should let him know he can go hate white people from Africa where he can live like a king on the money he already has.

CrownoftheValley and SCBIGTIME like this.
  6. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    It’s unthankfulness. They will have no idea how good they (and we all here in the US) have it until it’s gone.

CrownoftheValley and SCBIGTIME like this.
  7. contracostatrojan

contracostatrojan Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    John Hart, who was mentioned in the article was one of my ancestors as was Abraham Clark, the signers from New Jersey. I did not know about the suffering Hart endured for this country. I will fly our flag all the more proud today knowing what he sacrificed. My contempt for Kaepernick and his ilk is beyond measure.

Thanks scotty for posting this.

8. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    Yes, it seems like now more than ever, these protesters are doing all that they can to stir up division and even segregate everyone into opposing groups against one another.

It's a dangerous game that they're playing, it could end up back firing in everyone's faces.

9. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Jul 4, 2020
    He's nothing more than the next generation's professional black.

He will always have a really nice roof over his head. He will never be concerned as to where his next meal is coming from. And he will always be very well cared for because of the executive board at Nike. And is it really true that the predominance of leaders at Nike are white? Interesting, huh? Where is his outrage on that? He'll take their paycheck though won't he?

That's why this clown will never leave the USA. Nor will his buddies. He'll never have it better than what this "nasty" country has done for him. Besides, no other country would put up with his crap.

He might get his little song played at the beginning of each NFL game, but while he lives the life of luxury, and spouts his professional line, it's the blacks in the inner city who will continue to live in dire circumstances in cities run by liberals. And it won't be because of white people, or those "evil" police officers. It will be because of personal choices and liberal politics that haven't done anything for them in decades upon decades. And if CK isn't outraged by that, he's nothing more than a self-serving person who is all talk.

That little song played at the NFL games might be a victory to his professional black agenda, but it isn't going to mean or do squat for those people in the inner city. And it certainly won't do anything to improve their circumstances.

I'm with BigTime. If it's that bad, then leave. And the way he talks, it's beyond awful here. So leave. Put his money where his mouth is.
    Again though, he isn't doing that. He knows how great he's got it here. Especially in his new role as professional black. And he knows no other country would put up with his crap. He knows the USA is the only country that will bow down to him, kiss his a$$, give him a cookie, a pat on the head, and then apologize to him on top of it.

10. August West

August West Points Member

Jul 4, 2020
    He hates America. Nothing more, nothing less.

DaFireMedic likes this.