For Ole Miss (and all college football) fans

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by trojan9999, Sep 22, 2019.

1. For Ole Miss (and all college football) fans
    trojan9999

trojan9999 Junior Member

Sep 22, 2019
    Pac-12 officials suck. If they officiate your non-conference game, expect ridiculous calls and poor game management. You know what you are getting when you allow them on your field, so please don’t complain afterwards. It’s forced on us Pac-12 fans. Maybe you should demand that your conference not allow Pac-12 officials to work your games?

2. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Sep 22, 2019
    That was a pretty bad call on that apparent TD that wasn’t called. I rarely blame a game on the officiating, but it sure looks like they cost Ole Miss the game.

I don’t like Ole Miss at all (or Cal for that matter), but I want to see fair officiating regardless.

3. dp4life

dp4life Points Member

Sep 22, 2019
    It's amazing to me with the instant replay rules that we keep seeing so many mistakes by both college and NFL refs. If the play is close, err on the side of replay fixing an erroneous call. The NFL has seen multiple errors of plays being blown dead when they shouldn't have been (ie turnover and return). I get that it may go against a ref's instinct, but replay has been around long enough for these guys to stop making these kind of mistakes.
    Ole Miss would have still needed a 2 point conversion to force OT, but they should have at least had the opportunity.
    Bring on the robot refs.

4. Cyrus

Cyrus Junior Member

Sep 22, 2019
    I didn’t see the game but looking at the box score our former QB recruit Matt Corral played for Ole Miss. And former fucla QB Modster played for Kal.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
  5. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM Junior Member

Sep 22, 2019
    PAC 12 refs. are an embarrassment, and they continue to over officiate and call way too many penalties.
    Just another reason to thank Larry Scott, the self promoting A-Hole that he is