Folks....

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by August West, Aug 16, 2020.

2. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Aug 16, 2020
    Yup, the entire party. How stupid can they get. Destroyed business owners need to sue their local Dumbocratic government for failing to protect them. Not only for the damages but for punitive monies and taxation refunds. The Dumbocrats failed in their fundamental fiduciary duty to protect the public.

3. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Aug 16, 2020
    If the suburbs are like most "normal" American suburbs, and the Anarchist BLM, Antifa, etc. decide to go there and burn down the burbs....blood will flow quickly and the "peaceful protestors" will not like who's blood is flowing.

I do not think any Orange County, California suburb would sit around and let a rioting mob burn down their homes, and destroy their neighborhoods. We'll see what happens. If it were my neighborhood or against my home...many know what the result would be.

SCBIGTIME, uscernie and August West like this.
  4. Jpltrojan

Jpltrojan Junior Member

Aug 16, 2020
    If any suburban community would sit on their thumbs while their neighborhoods burned it’d be OC. Of course, that’s not ALL OC neighborhoods but Anaheim Hills, CDM, NB, Dana Pt, ...would all watch and complain to the newspaper.

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  5. August West

August West Points Member

Aug 16, 2020
    Ensure

that was the term he used that madd my blood boil

Ex: we need to ensure all Americans are covered under ACA

6. 4thamp1

4thamp1 Junior Member

Aug 16, 2020
    I live in the East SGV. Couple of retired Marines live on the street below me that leads into the housing tract. They fly the Marine Flag below Old Glory outside their homes. I already made the decision to stay if any terrorists want to come to my neighborhood. They will not enter the housing tract without a barrage.

fansincemckay and August West like this.
  7. August West

Aug 16, 2020
    Disgusting.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  8. BehindSunset

BehindSunset Junior Member

Aug 16, 2020
    Technically it was Bob Kroll’s house. He’s the head of the Union.
    Classic conversation with liberal friends here in the Twin Cities:
    Liberals: blah blah blah injustice defund the police etc.
    Me: you do realize that Minneapolis has been run by Democrats for 30-40 years, right? So if there’s a systemic problem maybe it’s time to ask if the Democratic policies are what’s got us here.
    Liberals: no it’s the police union, that’s the problem, they have too much power.
    Me: a union with too much power? Conservatives have been warning against unchecked union power for years. What party supports unions, and what party do unions support?
    Liberals: you’re racist.

9. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Aug 16, 2020

Yes. My mistake.

Those are all good points and I think many in Minnesota are asking themselves those very things right now as they witnessed first hand how great democratic policies are.
    Trump came very close to winning the state in ‘16 and will carry it this time. It won’t be close.

10. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Aug 16, 2020
    This hits the nail on the head. And I agree that I wouldn't be surprised to see Minnesota swing toward DT. They're seeing first hand how far south liberal politics can go now. The people of MN are witness to the actions of people in the streets who certainly are not conservatives. Hope they've learned their lesson.

11. August West

Aug 16, 2020
    If he had a son......

12. August West

Aug 16, 2020
    I’ve had the same argument with my liberal teacher friends...and their unions.

I told a couple black guys at work it’s not a cop problem, the 90/10 rule is in effect....90% of cops are good, problem is the unions wont allow the removal of the 10% fucking it up for everyone else.

13. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Aug 17, 2020
    They can be even more stupid, especially their incompetent "leaders."

Last I checked, inciting to riot, committing destruction of property, and murdering or injuring people is not covered under the First Amendment as Free Speech. Thompson is yelling fire in a crowded theatre. He should be arrested.

Dim idiots in California can't even keep the lights on when there's a power demand. That is called complete incompetence. Why in the hell people support idiot democrats is mind boggling. This August and September because of Kalifornia's Green Energy mindset people will be dying of heat exhaustion - especially older senior citizens inside of their lockdowned homes. Dims hate old people. Dims hate America. Dims hate to hate. The hair-gel loving Gub'ner Abner the Asshole aristocrat has failed the people of California.

Good thing today is that Dementia Joe's illusionary lead in the polls has disappeared.