Existence of Parallel Universes

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by 901 Club, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Existence of Parallel Universes
    901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Jun 30, 2020
    Or maybe an example of mitosis?

Right here on the OT.

One set of threads participated in by one set of posters.

Another set with separate posters.

Seldom the two meet.

I liked the board better before it adapted/adopted to the shape it has now.

2. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jun 30, 2020
    I was thinking on my drive to work how ironic that Western Civilization is almost hanging in the balance with practically just Trump standing between preserving the vestiges of the cultural transformation that the Great Enlightenment philosophers gave to the world and hordes of Leftists/anarchists who would take us over the cliff into the abyss of cancel culture mob rule tyranny.

Trump may not be the president you like, (I've grown to like him for his spine and willingness to fight back), but he is the president that we sorely need to keep this country and perhaps the world and individuals from being swallowed up by tyrannical mobs and globalist forces.

3. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jun 30, 2020
    We should ban 23 blasthisnutsoff and Karen and we’d be fine. They are the ones that had no desire to discourse.

TheRealAirbns, DJ4SC and 901 Club like this.
  4. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Jun 30, 2020
    When there is a void it will be filled.

5. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jun 30, 2020

Great point. There seems to be an endless supply of socks here.
    Might be time to start blocking IP’s.

Jim McNeil likes this.
  6. August West

August West Points Member

Jun 30, 2020
    It is incredible....sadly, win or lose, Im not sure we’ll ever get another fighter. The nation has moved so far Left, I fear it’s only a matter of time before we turn into Canada.

7. LaissezFaire28thStUSC

LaissezFaire28thStUSC Junior Member

Jun 30, 2020
    I don't agree that the country has moved that far Left. There are a small number of noisy agitators and media propagandists that get a disproportionate amount of attention. The education system has been exposed. There will be declining political support to feed the .edu Santa Claus.

More conservatives will run for school boards. What's taught in schools will be scrutinized more and argued about more. I would defund all schools teaching anti-American hate.

Watch home school enrollments in the Fall. A lot of parents saw the lousy effort and content of the online schools. Many parent are awaking to the horror of the hate filled anti-American teaching going on as a result of the riots. Kids didn't get that brainwashing at home. A growing number of parents won't pay for indoctrination.

Also it will be interested to see the decline of college enrollments in the Fall. Is is worth taking out a student loan to pay for online classes at $2000 a unit?

I see big changes coming to education. Long overdue changes.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  8. reTiredEngr

reTiredEngr Junior Member

Jun 30, 2020
    More like meiosis (separation into two different viewpoints) followed by mitosis?

9. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jun 30, 2020
    That won't work. Unless you have a dedicated IP address, most internet providers rotate through the addresses that are dedicated to them, and assign each one as the need arises. Whoever logs on next gets the next one available, in other words. The one you used when you logged on in the morning, isn't going to be the one you used when you log on in the afternoon.