Domestic Terrorists and Seditionists Storm the Capitol

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by ConquerorSC, Jan 6, 2021.

1. BvB09

BvB09 Junior Member

Jan 6, 2021
    Who appointed you hall monitor?

Block likes this.
  2. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Jan 6, 2021
    When you come over here and call people fascists because they do not agree with your narrative you have no intention of opening up any cogent dialogue. You are here to start shit. Does this answer your question?

3. conquest4ever81

conquest4ever81 Points Member

Jan 6, 2021
    So far today I have heard Trump supporting conservatives and republican politicians condemn what the violent minority of assholes did who stormed the Capitol. Flashback to the summer of 2020 when office holding democrats such as Kamala Harris who made statements condoning BLM violence across the country when businesses were destroyed, statues torn down and individuals physically attacked. The vast majority of the thousands who attended the rally in D.C. were peaceful and did not rampage through the streets vandalizing businesses and setting fires.

4. Block

Block Junior Member

Jan 7, 2021
    Yeah, go fuck yourself traitor. You have no loyalty to the country, just your own twisted idea of what it should be. See your posting history for the past year+ calling for the hangings and purging of citizens who SIMPLY DISAGREE WITH YOU POLITICALLY if you need examples.
    Every person has the right to criticize you, that's part of what's good about America, you don't have to earn the right to speak, but since you want to get in a pissing contest, you fought in an unpopular war to support imperialism, something you've continued to do since by blindly supporting Republicans and dragged my generation into two wars in its pursuit. Thanks for the stab wound that earned me, while your ilk furiously jerked themselves off safely behind the lines and sabotaged our civil affairs efforts, asshole.
    You think you did the heavy lifting? Please. You inherited a strong structure that had the highest period of sustained economic growth in our country's history and have screwed it up so quickly that it has caused 3 fucking crashes in my adult lifetime alone. Seriously, because of you morons, we're the first generation to have a shorter life expectancy and worse health outcomes than the one before. And we're better educated and work more hours than yours did, so don't give me some bullshit about how we're lazy.
    Let's be honest, you're just a whiny old manbaby suckling at the teat of the government that you hate, and you're throwing a temper tantrum because you didn't get things exactly the way you wanted, this one time.

BvB09 and ConquerorSC like this.
  5. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Jan 7, 2021
    Block is Cstory

6. Block

Block Junior Member

Jan 7, 2021
    Nope, I'm very much only me. But keep spinning conspiracy theories you old leech.

7. ConquerorSC

ConquerorSC Points Member

Jan 8, 2021
    That response is absolute fire and it pertains to all of the fragile, whiny, lazy, entitled conservative boomers in here who benefited from exponential economic growth and fucked everything up with their shortsightedness & greed, and now they think the world still owes them.

#theycanthandlethetruth

BvB09 and Block like this.
  8. Trojan YAF

Trojan YAF Points Member

Jan 8, 2021
    [​IMG]

9. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jan 8, 2021
    Poor "unheard" MAGAS. They have no voice.

ConquerorSC and Block like this.
  10. Trojan YAF

Trojan YAF Points Member

Jan 8, 2021
    Trump supporters firebombing a limousine in DC--NOT! This was perpetrated by the "resistance" following Trump's inauguration.
    [​IMG]

11. Trojan YAF

Trojan YAF Points Member

Jan 8, 2021
    They're being purged from Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites. The Left wants to completely silence all conservatives--and you agree.

901 Club likes this.
  12. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jan 9, 2021
    And they are criminal thugs. Your point?

13. Gold Trojan

Gold Trojan Points Member

Jan 9, 2021
    His point is that you endorse those that support this behavior but cry foul when the Capitol was broken in to.

14. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jan 9, 2021
    No they aren't. I have plenty of MAGA friends on FB. FB is dominated by Trumpers. Social media sites are banning content that doesn't follow their terms of use. And since when is social media "your voice" anyway? We managed to share our views for 200+ years without social media. You have a voice. You are not entitled to a bullhorn.

Block likes this.
  15. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jan 9, 2021
    Then he would be wrong because I don't endorse that behavior and never have.

Block likes this.
  16. Gold Trojan

Jan 9, 2021
    Oh. I thought you voted for Biden/Harris.

17. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Jan 9, 2021
    I did. Is there supposed to be something in your link that shows VP Harris advocating riots/firebombs? If so please provide the time stamp, because I didn't see/hear that. She speaks of protests and supporting the movement to affect change. Do you have a problem with that?

Block and ConquerorSC like this.
  18. Gold Trojan

Jan 9, 2021
    Yes. Thousands of crimes were committed. Billions of dollars were lost. Lives were devastated by these “protests”

[​IMG]

You, obviously, are ok with someone’s business being burned down, assaulted, and injured. Then of course the issue of people being murdered by these “change seekers”, but we already know your stance on the murder of innocents.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
  19. Block

Block Junior Member

Jan 9, 2021
    Those are god awful photoshops.

aimeedee likes this.