Devon Williams is a Duck

Discussion in 'GarryP's Trojan Huddle' started by shtrojan, Sep 27, 2019.

1. The Lizard King

The Lizard King Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    I was thinking "Mikey the Angriest Pool Man in Georgia," but your suggestion has a certain ring to it.

2. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Trust me, there are way angrier guys than me here.

3. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Ooh, I see reinforcements have arrived from the StormFront Board

Suspicions confirmed

PickSix, a word of advice, everyone make mistakes, but a grown man can’t make a mistake choosing his friends

Quote:

Women can afford to be careless, men cannot.

Vito Corleone 1948ish

4. The Lizard King

The Lizard King Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    For example: me. I'm seething. :)

5. PickSicx

PickSicx Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    ????

Now it's just getting weird.

6. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    You’ll eventually figure it out

7. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    PickSix never said where he would be busted - you made that assumption. Marijuana remains illegal on a Federal level. Btw, Oregon does have guidelines on possession amounts, what amounts can be purchased, and for medical and personal use.

You're both wrong. Pick for the absurd assumption and you for your misguided assumption.

Whatev...

8. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Oh shit, a white knight LOL

Yes, I assumed that since the thread was about Devon going to Oregon, and he said something about how long will it be before he gets busted for weed or a gun?

So yeah, I assumed he was talking about Oregon. Where the fvck would he be talking about? Delaware?

But let’s drop the weed and gun thing.

For the time being!

What prompted that comment?

Has Devon Williams been arrested for marijuana. Has he ever tested positive for Cannabis or any other drug? Has he been arrested for a gun crime? Possession of an illegal firearm? Has anyone ever seen him with a gun ?

So what led him to make that comment? In a thread where people were just discussing the transfer?

He never said that about Jack Sears?

Please, Senor Caballero Blanco, explain to me exactly how those comments were deemed appropriate and what led to them being made?

Because he obviously isn’t going to.

Thanks in advance

9. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Pick is no racist. He has an opinion about football players and programs where weed and/or firearms have been reported. I perused his posts on the topic of weed.

He mentioned Dr. Bartner, "sounds like an angry frog that's been smoking way too much weed".
    He mentioned several players with weed issues including Jerramy Stevens, Lendale, Todd Marinovich, and Bubba Bolden.
    He mentioned weed problems at Notre Dame 7 different times (and how Brian Kelly looks the other way)
    He mentioned weed problems in the state of Colorado 2 times
    He mentioned weed/gun issues in Oregon 10 times

Has Jack Sears announced where he was transferring? Because if he did, I must have missed it. Pick's posting history suggests that he believes there to be a weed/firearm issue in certain places including Oregon, CO, and South Bend. He has an opinion about players who use drugs and commit crimes (Lendale hasn't committed any crimes I don't think). I didn't see anything to indicate that he was making a comment about Williams being black, but that going to Oregon comes with a higher risk of smoking pot, etc. It's not like the ducks haven't had players with issues in that regard. Didn't DAT just resolve his weed issue with the NFL? I don't think he started smoking after the draft.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
    Cyrus likes this.
  10. FTFO/USC

FTFO/USC Junior Member

Sep 29, 2019
    Had alot of respect for you Pick, but this seems unnecessary to say the least.

11. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Sep 30, 2019
    LOL

Let me ask you this. IF this is Jack Sears we are talking about, instead of Devon Williams, and the headline of this thread is Jack Sears is a Duck, do you think his first reaction would have been “ I wonder how long before he’s arrested on weed and gun charges?”

Didn’t think so

Mind boggling what kind of shyte gets defended on this board.

That’s the first thing that comes to his mind?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  12. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Jacks Sears is a college graduate, no?

Intellectually deficient people always jump to the race card first.

13. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Sep 30, 2019
    It’s intellectually deficient AND racist to automatically assume a black kid, who has never been in trouble, is going to get busted for drugs and weapons just because he leaves from your school and enrolls at another.
    Like I said, it’s amazing what gets defended on this board

14. KeenObserver

Sep 30, 2019
    It was an Oregon joke, not a black joke. Instead of calling him a racist piece of shyte you could have asked him to clarify. Would we have made the same joke about the white kid that went to Miami (the TE forgot his name)? Oh yeah we did.

15. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Based on his posting history, yes.

IMO, Pick has a thing against weed...and places, not people, where he believes weed is prevalent. He has 10 friggin posts about oregon players and weed....7 posts about notre dame and weed. 2 posts each about Bama/CO and weed. He made comments about Dr Bartner sounding like he was stoned, ripped on Todd Marinovich for being a druggie.

His posting history is quite clear. Oregon players and weed history is also clear. You are making an assumption that has no basis other than your own interpretation. My opinion is based on facts and having read his posts for many years.

Cyrus likes this.
  16. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Sep 30, 2019
    It's assumptive that you find him to be racist based on one post but devoid of his entire posting history in context. He doesn't like weed and he thinks Oregon is the place where players go and end up smoking dope, getting in trouble. If you can find some other post(s) to indicate that Pick is racist, bring them on.

Ride Fly likes this.
  17. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Sep 30, 2019
    If it was a joke, then why did he double down on it?

“ something about the judge he would be sentencing him”

And why are you skipping over the gun bit?

Is he against guns too?

Bottom line, it was a fvcked up, and unnecessary thing to say. I mean it’s fvcked up to even think it, but then instead of just saying yeah, I shouldn’t have said it, he doubles down on it.

You can give him a pass, and defend him all you want, but any normal thinking person would find that post troubling for obvious, if not overtly racist, at least racial stereotyping.

I also notice that the only people defending it are some of the same ultra right wing posters from the OT board.

But I’ll offer an apology to PickSix

Do I think he’s a hardcore racist like David Duke or Donald Trump? Not really, but he should think before he posts, because I’m not the only one who had a problem with it.

18. BlemBlam

BlemBlam Junior Member

Sep 30, 2019
    I did ask him to clarify in my first post in the thread, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. Here is what I said:

/QUOTE]
    Dude, what the fvck do you think you are going to accomplish with that?

First of all, how does one get busted for weed in a state where it’s legal?

Secondly, what has Devon Williams ever said or done that makes you believe he is the kind of kid who would be carrying an illegal firearm?

Is it because he’s black? Cuz that seems to be where you are going with this lunacy

FYI, he’s a really good kid from everything I’ve ever heard about him, and I know people who know him very well.

Your butthurt is scrong though

He could have easily clarified what he said and why, instead all we got was some bullshit about weed is still a Federal Crime and besides he is underage.

I also would like to point out that quite a few people agreed with what I wrote.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  19. KeenObserver

Sep 30, 2019
    Where is my butthurt? I don’t have a dog in the race with Williams. All I know Pick is a hell of a poster and has hardly a racist. Who cares who agreed with you? People disagree and agree with you all the time.

Truth is you called him a racist piece of shyte. That’s on you.

In terms of Williams being a good kid or not. You have no clue, either do I. I’ll assume he’s a good kid until proven otherwise.