College Football postponed

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by August West, Aug 9, 2020.

2. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020

The Flu, and other annually appearing contagious illnesses have been afflicting athletes for decades.

Sports did not stop with the last four major flu epidemics. The spread of N1H1, Cov2, Sars, Swine flu, Asian Flu. Hong Kong Flu and other contagious illnesses that have struck the United States have never seen the severity of dictatorial governmental actions taken to prevent the spread of the current Wu HAN virus.

This is an election year...the DemoCrap Party is using all and any means to destroy the current Trump administration...Chaos and Riots in DemoCrap run cities and states...proposed new methods of voting that invite even greater DemoCrap voter fraud...economic destruction by shutting down businesses (except those corporate giants that may support their party and their chosen elite)...culture destruction of historical monuments along with the American flag and national anthem...totally corrupted statistics regarding the impact of Covid 19 Wu Han virus in America to increase the already false panic driven by the mass media in support of the DemoCrap party...over the top lock downs and restrictions of citizens rights.................................

As a result of the above information we must now shut down all and any sports events even though we are approaching the end of the Wu Han virus epidemic in this nation? And as a reminder, courtesy of August West.

"Not a single healthy athlete, male or female, in high school, college, or the pros in any sport, anywhere in the world, has died from the WuFlu virus."

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  3. TrojanMoondoggie

TrojanMoondoggie Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    When you look at the year 2020 and how it has unraveled, we have two major issues at hand: the coronavirus and racial upheaval.

Neither are DT's fault. You want to say he's a big "meanie" and a "racist"? Okay, so how do you excuse that other guy who is running against him? He's been caught on cam demeaning and berating voters! Not the media, not fellow politicians. Voters! When you look at his stand on various and sundry race-related policies since he first graced the city limits of DC, not very impressive. And quite controversial actually.

To the former though, coronavirus, no leader of this country would have handled it any better, because this virus is a total unknown. We see firsthand what the Democrat leadership in NY did to NY. The USA isn't the only first world country who was slammed by this. And while some countries have seemed to get it "under control," watch what happens when they start reopening. A teacher friend of mine from Belgium said she was talking to family in Europe and now that things are being relaxed, it's coming back there too.

The USA has a hell of a lot of deaths that are supposedly--and I use "supposedly" because there are so many questions as to how this thing is being reported and misreported--making it the worst place to be in the world, but when compared to our population, we really aren't all that different from other countries when you compare deaths to overall population. Even one death is too many, I understand, but if you're going to use it as some sort of comparison to show horrible the USA has handled it, there really is no difference between us and a lot of countries.

To the latter, all you have to do is watch Larry Elder's commentaries and you'll see just how little there really is behind this "systemic" racism that the mobs are using as an excuse to riot and loot. Sorry, but if it's really not there to begin with, you have no excuse to use it as a reason for lawlessness.

No one denies that racism still exists in the USA, just as it exists in every civilization on earth, past and present, but to make it "systemic" just so you can break and steal things is in no way valid.

Unfortunately some people don't want to hear the truth, because they know it will make what they're doing wrong. And what they're doing is too much fun.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  4. August West

August West Points Member

Aug 9, 2020
    A valid point.

I’ve pretty much checked out of all sports. Even golf has an aura of whitie is bad to it. Sadly, don’t give a rip if CFB starts, because I know what’s going to happen when it does.

Troianus Acies and DJ4SC like this.
  5. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Exactly! Since they were willing to use terrorist tactics by holding the fans hostage to have their list of demands met, I lost all interest in watching them play, let alone schools cave into their demands.

6. August West

Aug 9, 2020
    And it sucks!

Fuckin Leftists, those bastards ruin everything they touch.

SCBIGTIME and Troianus Acies like this.
  7. August West

Aug 9, 2020
    Really smart post!

8. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    The loudest cries will come from those disillusioned ass hats, who caused the chaos, caused the riots, caused the false panic, caused the destruction of America and caused a host of other unwanted outcomes for our nation. All the while, sobbing loudly:
    "How could this have happened to us in the United States of America?"

Be very careful what you wish (or advocate) for.

9. tommytrojan1122

tommytrojan1122 Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    I have to be honest. It would not bother me one bit if the seasons ended for those on the unity board, or whatever it is called. Additionally, the players’ perks including room, board, tuition, meal plans, training table, access to tutors, etc. will also be gone. Good luck with your student loans and paying them back with your sociology degree.

10. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Only issue I have with your post is the "even one death is too many line"
    That is propaganda and and an impossible goal.

I prefer "The cure cannot be worse than the disease"
    And we crossed that threshold a long time ago.

11. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    I think he’s just saying that every life is precious. But you are right, the cure has been far worse than the disease.

Regarding the sports cancellation, I kinda saw it coming. The response has been pointing this way for awhile now.

12. SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 9, 2020
    Agreed.
    My post came off as too much of an attack on his post. That was not the intention.
    I just hear that line over and over used as a club to squash all our rights.

DaFireMedic likes this.
  13. AMLTrojan

AMLTrojan Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Link?

14. fssca51

fssca51 Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Aug 9, 2020
    Guess we'll just have to learn how to live without football and baseball. Might be a good thing in the long run. We can take long walks, visit with friends, go see grandma or grandpa shut-ins, read good books, stop eating junk foods and drink less beer. . How an that be bad ?

4thamp1 and August West like this.
  15. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    Those are indeed good things.

And maybe leftie universities will finally recognize just how oppressive a left wing society would be.

Naaahhh.....

16. KANDI11

KANDI11 Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    I just started Tom Clancy’s “Command Authority” So far a great read.

17. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

WeAreSc Member
    Aug 9, 2020
    Try Aloysius the Great, by John O’Brien.

18. SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 9, 2020
    College baseball is a spring sport.

19. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Aug 9, 2020
    I just started reading. Very good so far.