Coach O, Please Come Back!

Discussion in 'WeAreSC chat' started by BacktoGlory, Sep 30, 2019.

2. Trojansare1

Trojansare1 Member

Dec 19, 2020
    USC was dumb not to hire him as HEAD COACH.

Trojan YAF likes this.
  3. Dallas Schwartz

Dallas Schwartz New Member

Jan 11, 2021
    We are all painfully aware of the missed opportunities USC has had since Coach Carroll left. First an foremost the fact that Traitor Haden ran off Coach O because he wouldn't be a "Yes man" for & too Haden. Secondly that Haden never made any overtures too Coach Carroll to try and bring him back.
    I know there are those who will say "good riddance" to Coach Carroll. I'm not one of them. I feel had he come back he would have quickly rebuilt that Mighty Machine he had in place when SC stomped a Mudhole in the Sole of one Bob (No game) Stoops in the Natty in Miami.
    Since that ship has obviously sailed. We can look at rekindling some of that magic with the hiring of Coach O. I feel his time at LSWho is limited too some or all of next season but not beyond. Clearly the man can recruit. Clearly he learned painful yet valuable lessons at Ole Miss. Primarily, delegation. Something he later admitted he should have learned while under Coach Carroll's tutelage. But I have no doubt he still loves USC. With Haden no longer in charge, AD Bolton; I would implore you to reach out too Coach O. Bring him home too the Coliseum. With Coach O and Coach Orlando combining their skill sets the defense will truly become a force like those under the leadership of Coach Carroll & Coach O. Secondly, he will find an OC who understands the importance of not only a dynamic passing attack; but the essential quality of a devastating rushing attack. Both of which played key roles in leading LSU too the Natty last year,
    Coach O Come back, please. The program can't take any more of Hugs...

Trojansare1 likes this.