Chris Steele

Discussion in 'Trojan Recruiting' started by DARNELLJAX, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Pudly76

Pudly76 Points Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Scott Wolfe just joined their circus too. What a pair.

2. TBU

TBU Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Lol, Chris Swanson and Scott Wolf, that's one hell of a tag team of douchebaggery. Do they even have any subscribers on that site? If not, I'm sure boasting about tattling to USC's compliance department to allegedly cause USC to drop their top rated commit is a great strategy to get USC fans to jump on board and sign up.

Pudly76 likes this.
  3. Scott Rodriguez

Scott Rodriguez Points Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Scott has been traveling out of state on recruit games, Arizona first, then Utah

4. norcalsurfer

norcalsurfer Points Member

Oct 19, 2018
    if I'm reading this correctly, he will be at the Utah game? If so, I hope to meet your son and give him a big ol Fight On!

5. TaeRiddle

TaeRiddle Junior Member

Oct 19, 2018
    Welp, crazy how things change in a week.

6. Trojanbus

Trojanbus Junior Member

Oct 20, 2018
    Hi Scott Wolf or Chris Swanson. Why are you plugging and providing links to the site you guys started on Garry’s page?

Touchdown for USC and Pudly76 like this.
  7. big_pete

big_pete Points Member

Oct 20, 2018
    No kidding. The motives of these two are about as disgusting as it gets. They are some real scumbags. Lies, envy, gossip, hatred, jealousy, backstabbing, etc, etc...that is what sums these two up. The program really needs to keep people like this away. Their motives are pretty obvious.

After reading their free (I would never join one of their sites) "(.....)publisher denies Ryan Abrahams claims" piece (it doesn't deserve to be called an article), you get a damn good idea of just who Chris Swanson and Scott Wolf are: trash. The whole episode reads like 7th grade gossip.

To borrow a page from their playbook: I wonder how much those Oregon alum paid Swanson for this? That's what '____' told me in a text, and that they're "worried about getting their 1,000 dollars worth."

DARNELLJAX likes this.
  8. DARNELLJAX

DARNELLJAX Junior Member

Oct 20, 2018
    Exactly

Pudly76 likes this.
  9. DARNELLJAX

DARNELLJAX Junior Member

Oct 24, 2018
    Safe to say a coaching change would intrigue some recruits.

LDIABootney likes this.
  10. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Oct 24, 2018
    He is an idiot....seems to me there are a few DBs who made it from USC to the NFL. He should worry about whether a school can develop him to the point where he can find a career, any career

earlandnic and Pudly76 like this.
  11. Trojanmack909

Trojanmack909 Junior Member

Oct 25, 2018
    How is he an idiot? What DBs has this coaching staff actually developed and turned into bonafide NFL players? Most of our guys have been getting by on sheer athletic ability. Adoree was a 1st Rounder but did he actually become better as a corner during his time under this staff? I don’t think so, him being drafted in the 1st Rd was pretty much off of his athletic ability and potential, not because he had been coached up.

These recruits are starting to see it like everyone else, that this coaching staff just simply isn’t cutting when it comes to developing the talent that it gets. This type of talk amongst recruits and their families has been going on since last season.

Trojan12, bestlakersfan and travyav like this.
  12. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Oct 25, 2018
    Yeah.... recruits and their families are experts.

He is indeed an idiot who has no clue where he is headed

13. usc1011

usc1011 Junior Member

Oct 25, 2018
    I don't get it. Long time posters calling people trolls, idiots, Ruins etc. etc. what's next....asking for your birth certificate? Time to close the bar. Its apparent that almost everyone on this site is a Trojan fan. Some of the long time posters need to step back and think for a minute. This staff is definitely sub par. No reason to call a young man who may not have a lot of options in life an idiot simply because he is looking for the best he can do and does not think its at USC. Its for us to sell him on what we have. Not for him to be awed to the point of committing career mistakes -as he sees it.
    In fact he says he is still strongly considering USC. Calling another poster names is childish but at least within the bounds of normal, stupid, behavior. Now we have moved on the calling a potential recruit an idiot. Lets clean up our act.

14. Pudly76

Pudly76 Points Member

Oct 25, 2018
    Sure. He was a Thorpe award winner coming straight outta high school. There is plenty wrong with this staff. But give credit where it’s due.. does anyone not remember how questionable Adoree’s judgement was on punt returns when he was a freshman? Seriously.

bell, USC92 and USC15 like this.
  15. bestlakersfan

bestlakersfan Junior Member

Oct 25, 2018
    That is way out of line. Real manly of you calling a 17-year kid who wants to explore options and stating facts. I bet you are a real tough guy in real life.

Chris believing that Florida develops better DB is without a doubt accurate. What has Bradford done? Adoree was a freak athlete and was a 5-star coming out of high school. Same with Iman, who put in a TON of work OUTSIDE the program this summer. 5-star are such because they are assumed to be the best odds of being 1-round picks in the NFL draft. Bradford hasn't developed shit. He is an average coach, at best, and an awful recruit.

Do you know how many DBs have been drafted and are playing currently in the NFL? It is not even a comparison to USC. UF, LSU and Alabama are a factory for DBs. We may have one drafted per year, maybe. They have at least 3 every year.

Chris, like almost every other highly, highly ranked recruit is dreaming of playing in the NFL and have spent nearly all of their 17 years of life focused on that dream. You want him to pick USC solely because you are a fan, like all of us here, but when a kid is man enough to state the reasons why he doesn't want to come here, don't be a bitch an call him an idiot on a forum. It's a bad look. Trust me, recruits, their parents, siblings, family and friends all look at this stuff. We Are SC. We don't make excuses or call kids idiots.

I would gladly take Chris back in this class and hope (and believe) he ends up a Trojan.

16. bestlakersfan

bestlakersfan Junior Member

Oct 25, 2018
    Adoree was a freak athlete, trust me he would've been a first rounder with or without Bradford. Kid was one of the best athletes ever seen. Without any technique or position, teams would've drafted him. That should say enough.

Jcanderson69, 3rd Slide and Trojan12 like this.
  17. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Oct 25, 2018
    I will call a 17 year old whatever fits. I have no problem with him deciding he likes somewhere else better....him or anybody.....but when a kid commits and then backs out and makes a derogatory remark, when he knows very little about the subject matter, I will go ahead and call him out.

As for him changing his mind.....fat chance after that comment

18. Pudly76

Pudly76 Points Member

Oct 25, 2018
    Well I guess we’ll agree to differ on that opinion. Freak or not, they don’t always go number 1, and others without the freakish talent do. So what. I wasn’t slighting him.
    Btw, the top rb in the south (maybe overall) just decommitted from Georgia, and this after their top receiver decommitted, #1 wr Haselwood. Everyone has problems, and kids will be kids.

bell likes this.
  19. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Oct 25, 2018
    [QUOTE="bestlakersfan, post: 798838, member: 716"

I .......hope (and believe) he ends up a Trojan.[/QUOTE]

is that not quite a leap of faith at present, or do you have reason to doubt his word?