CA CURRICULUM URGES “. . . GENOCIDE” AGAINST WHITE CHRISTIANS

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by LaissezFaire28thStUSC, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Trojan YAF

Trojan YAF Points Member

Apr 12, 2021
    I don't belong to any group that seeks to create fear in minority communities and never have.

This could, indeed, be a false-flag poster from an agent-provocateur, but from reading Andy Ngo and others who have tangled with Antifa I know they are most certainly capable of putting up this sort of poster. Our side doesn't pull a lot of false-flag stuff. We don't need to, given how the Left's loony wokeness turns off most Americans.

By the way, that EmeraldCityAntifa.com site looks like a dead URL. However, there's a Facebook page by group with that name.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Junior Member

Apr 12, 2021
    I don't believe a word of that....alpha66durium.

And yet you A) Didn't provide context to the photo in that it was from 2016, and B) Acknowledge with your post that it could be a false flag. You left it out there to gain the reaction you got.

It doesn't take Ngo to understand that a poster of this nature doesn't serve antifa at all.

"Our side".....good Lord. You have always been borderline white supremacist at best. You are a dishonest poster. There isn't one person who replied to your post who I would ever image to be a racist or deploy the kind of tactics you do.

No shit. 5lb bag of rocks.

3. Trojan YAF

Trojan YAF Points Member

Apr 12, 2021
    If you claim that I have advocated white supremacy on this board or anywhere else at any time in my life, then you are the dishonest poster.