Bru McCoy official visit to Texas

Discussion in 'Trojan Recruiting' started by CoronaTrojan, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Pudly76

Pudly76 Points Member

Sep 24, 2018
    What is overrated is your opinion of everything you don’t like or agree with. One pic! Bly me. You’re as right as always. How many tds have texas grads scored in the nfl this year? You don’t know Bru. You don’t know his dad. And you certainly don’t know how they feel.

USC92 and Trojan Man 30 like this.
  2. TheReturntoGreatness

TheReturntoGreatness Active Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Don't worry SC has company where they are heading.
    The original NFLU. Pitt.

It is called the total package. Something SC cannot provide.
    The current generation of players in high school want to feel appreciated. When you look at SC and their home games you see Pitt.
    A team playing in a NFL stadium. Like someone wearing their big brother's shirt.

3. Pudly76

Pudly76 Points Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Now you’re putting down the Coliseum? Man you are a troll. This place was ours long before any nfl team decided to visit. And it will be long after.

4. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Ok ...this thread is giving me a headache. Soembody who actually knows something tell me, are we getting Bru or not.? Remember, I asked for people who know something

Rodgarnay51 likes this.
  5. Pudly76

Pudly76 Points Member

Sep 24, 2018
    I’ll say this for the last time. He and JT are best friends. They’ve played together for years. He sees what Amon-Ra is doing and knows he’ll have the same relationship with JT as before. Take it for what it’s worth.
    Or pay for a subscription to a pay site and hear the same thing.

Rodgarnay51 likes this.
  6. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Sep 24, 2018
    I asked for people who know something.....is Pudly saying he does. Reading pay sites does not cut it.

7. USC92

USC92 Points Member

Sep 24, 2018
    Isn’t that the reason you think he’s wants to play at Texas? Because he’s friends with sanders?

8. USC92

USC92 Points Member

Sep 24, 2018
    I’m not talking about a picture I’m talking about his comment about this being the last time he plays on a different team. Unless his dad runs his insta.

9. beeto

beeto Junior Member

Sep 26, 2018
    This is a stupid post. I wasted a few seconds reading it. Shame n me.

Pudly76 likes this.
  10. Leftyrosenthal

Leftyrosenthal New Member

Sep 28, 2018
    Bru is in control of his own decision when it comes to down where he is going for college. He is saving SC for his last visit, but before then will probably fit in Bama and maybe OU.

With that said, Texas and UW left a great impression after the OV’s and I would not be surprised if he ended up at either of those two programs. The one negative about SC is their current receiving core has two guys that one year left of eligibility and if they don’t pick it up soon they probably will not leave early for the draft. Playing time is important and picking SC while being the fourth or fifth guy, behind Vaughns, Pittman isn’t going to be an ideal situation. Everyone is making a big deal about the coaches, let’s face it, there will be no coaching changes as Helton is sticking around for the JT era.

Places like UW and Texas have an instant need for a big play outside receiver. As of right now it’s a toss up where he is going. If I was betting man I would say SC are favorites, but just slightly followed by Texas and UW.

11. TheReturntoGreatness

Oct 6, 2018
    The Texas 9.95ers are saying Bru McCoy is going to UT now.

Most of the 9.95ers have their head in their ass.
    I thought he was a long shot but maybe I am wrong

12. Jcanderson69

Jcanderson69 Junior Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Mater Dei folks will deny this and tell you just about the only way Bru doesnt end up at SC, is if there is no SC....im not quite that bold, but that along with the fact is reported Bru is pushing Trey to look at SC, and Trey is on record with ppl saying that he really likes LA and wants to official to LA.......maybe they do want to play together, but in LA??? stranger things have happen

13. TheReturntoGreatness

Oct 8, 2018
    I think people are putting way too much value in the narrative that Bru McCoy and JT Daniels are beat friends.

Trey Sanders to USC?
    The recruiting process is a 2-3 year thing. USC has never been in the mix.
    McCoy is not really a vocal person in the first place and doesn't say much.
    Like I said earlier his dad is the one pulling the strings.
    Not Mater Dei.
    His is at Mater Dei because it gave his son the best chance to play top level of CFB and not because he is ingrained into Southern California football.

Trey Sanders' family wants him near home.
    He has a brother who plays at UF.

I think the chance of McCoy visiting Florida is a lot higher than Trey Sanders visiting USC.

14. TheReturntoGreatness

Oct 8, 2018
    Trey Sanders was never recruited by USC....
    They never even offered the RB.

His offers are
    Alabama
    Florida
    Texas
    Miami
    Florida St
    Tennessee
    Nebraska
    Ohio St
    LSu
    Texas A&M
    Georgia
    Auburn
    Oklahoma

15. Pudly76

Pudly76 Points Member

Oct 8, 2018
    That’s true. He called them, didn’t he?

16. TheReturntoGreatness

Oct 8, 2018
    Maybe in your own mind he did.
    Not in reality. No school can just jump into a recruitment late.
    Especially one that has been embarrassed on a national stage in three straight games.

I hate to say but the national perception of USC is not what many of you think it is.

17. Jcanderson69

Jcanderson69 Junior Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Tonal Jones and Aca Cedric Ware May disagree with you about the 2-3 yr thing...

Also guys playing with Friends, overrated??? You sure?

I will say this. Bru knows JT and his friends with him. Amon Ra and JT friends and said it played a huge roll in his decision. Bru like Amon Ra knew what type of talent JT is and JT will find him. He is seeing the connection and knows he is gonna get the ball and have immediate connection....that my friend is huge

18. TheReturntoGreatness

Oct 8, 2018

Not trying to be a dick here but some of you have said the same thing.
    WRs are not progressing at USC anymore.
    St Brown is great but has he improved since he has been at SC.
    Will McCoy improve at SC.
    Look at Pittman. The guy should be a beast but for whatever reason he is not getting better.

People negatively recruit SC because of this

Worse thing is to get 4 and 5 star talent and suck because in the future those 4 and 5 star guys look elsewhere

19. USC92

USC92 Points Member

Oct 8, 2018
    Ok you’re losing a lot of credibility here. You think Texas is producing receivers any better? Where else among his top choices has a better track record with receivers? Bama is the only one I can think of and I’d be willing to bet he’s not going there.

The Pittman thing is crap. He has a true freshman QB right now, of course he’s not going to come out from the start and produce, same with Vaughns. USC receiver coaching and development is one of the only strengths on the team.

When you have someone come in as good and polished as ARSB, what else would he improve on in 2 months since he’s gotten there? He seems to be doing great to me so far. I’ll also defer to Nelson Agholor, Juju, and Marqise Lee. And if you say they were all 5 stars, although they weren’t (some were 4 stars), what about Deontay Burnett? He wasn’t highly rated at all. I’d say he “progressed” a lot even though he wasn’t drafted.

20. USC15

USC15 Points Member

Oct 8, 2018
    It's been 5 games, to ask if he has improved or not is a little early. He's been our most reliable receiver and I'm sure that catches Bru's eyes bc it's mostly due to his connection with JT

Also to say our WRs are not progressing is a joke. Look at who we have sent to the NFL recently: Ju Ju, Woody Marquise, Nelson. The last UT receiver drafted into the NFL was Marquise Goodwin in 2013. I'd take all of the SC receivers mentioned over Goodwin any day