Biden Says Antifa is ‘An Idea, Not An Organization’ during Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by LaissezFaire28thStUSC, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Biden Says Antifa is ‘An Idea, Not An Organization’ during Presidential Debate
    LaissezFaire28thStUSC

LaissezFaire28thStUSC Junior Member

Sep 29, 2020

2. Ricky Bell 42

Ricky Bell 42 Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    I heard that and was thinking...if it was just an idea why do they show up at all the riots? Is he really that stupid? I guess he doesn't want to upset a voting block?

TheRealAirbns and 901 Club like this.
  3. August West

August West Points Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Well in Joe’s defense, he goes to bed at 6PM, so he doesn’t see the news

TheRealAirbns likes this.
  4. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Wish Trump would have said: As ideas go, The Antifa Idea does a far better job of starting forest fires than the global warming idea does.

TheRealAirbns, DJ4SC, CFB Fan and 2 others like this.
  5. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    I have never seen an "idea" assault innocent people, cops, loot, and burn businesses. It is hard to contemplate that this guy could actually be the next president. Harris and the handlers will be Agrippina to Biden's young Nero. Except Nero still had his faculties. The plan as I see as plausible is that they get Biden in and then declare him incompetent or something in that scenario and Harris steps in. Then watch out. Scares the crap out of me.

6. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    He was quoting the FBI director appointed by Trump who testified in congress and made that statement

7. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    If he said it, with the history of what has taken place in the last few months, then they'd both be wrong.

DJ4SC, Troianus Acies and SCBIGTIME like this.
  8. August West

Sep 30, 2020
    And he’s wrong too...which makes Joe a liar and a dumbfuck, no wonder you’re voting for him

9. SouthbayTrojan91

SouthbayTrojan91 Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Long before the FBI idiot said it, that has been the mantra of the DNC.
    I have had multiple people say it to me and have seen it all over twitter.

The FBI idiot was just saying what he has been told to say regarding ANTIFA.

Not sure what their point is; but i guess it is to say "we can't do anything to stop them because they are not an organization".
    I assume it is to give cover for not following up and not tracing the money.

The FBI is a complete joke.

10. August West

Sep 30, 2020
    I think the field guys are ok....it’s some of the brass that’s the issue.....somewhere along the way they became deep state politicians.

Same thing in the Military.

11. TKnight

TKnight Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Joe Bidet and Jerry Nadler = Both clueless Antifa is a well funded organization run out of Europe, ground zero in the US is Portland.

12. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Was he quoting? Does this guy have an original idea of his own? He plagiarized throughout his career. I guess he made this comment and attributed it to the FBI director??? I don't think so. It was another one of his misguided impressions. It is not an idea. Ideas stay in the cranial vault. Looting, murdering, harming innocents, and burning businesses are actions. They have moved from ideas. I guess you are just a little confused.

4thamp1 likes this.
  13. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    "Deep State Wray" might not be able to pick George Soros out of a lineup.... neither would xxxboxxx

jiordone and August West like this.
  14. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    This is his way of dodging any condemnation of this terrorist organization.

15. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Sep 30, 2020
    CrownoftheValley likes this.
  16. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Sep 30, 2020
    Oh looky looky they've arrested an idea.
    The stepson of a former Democratic state lawmaker was arrested for suspected arson. Now, he’s a suspect in the assault of a Seattle police officer. The video of the assault, which showed an officer hit in the helmet with a bat, went viral after a night of intense, escalating violence against police officers.

The 19-year-old suspect, Jacob Greenberg, was arrested in Kirkland on suspicion of arson during a weekend riot outside of the East Precinct. Police reportedly also suspect him in a Molotov cocktail attack and a separate arson against the East Precinct.

Upon searching his home, they reportedly found a bat and an outfit matching the one in the video of a man striking an officer in the head last week at the same location. According to the Seattle Police Department, they believe the officer would have been critically injured, if not killed, had it not been for the helmet the officer was wearing. He has not been arrested or formally charged for the bat assault.

Sources say Greenberg is the stepson of former representative Laura Ruderman of Kirkland. She was the Vice Chair of the Technology, Telecommunications, and Energy Committee, and also served on the Appropriations, Rules, and Health Care Committees.

Ruderman did not respond to request for comment by the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH. A judge set Greenberg’s bail at just $20,000, rejecting the King County Prosecutor’s Office request of $350,000.

Greenberg’s Facebook is full of anti-police posts, including “We don’t get justice they don’t get peace!” His last post, from September 24, says he was at the protest turned riot. He asked for help to get suspects out of jail. This time, he relied on his mother to bail him out.

UPDATE: Due to an editing error, title mistakenly said Greenberg was arrested for hitting the officer in the head. He’s the suspect. He was arrested for arson.

CrownoftheValley likes this.
  17. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Doesn’t matter, he still said it.

18. 901 Club

901 Club Junior Member

Oct 1, 2020
    Not surprisingly, Biden plagiarized the statement.

August West and TheRealAirbns like this.