Biden Memorial Day speech: 'Democracy itself in America is in peril'

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by SCBIGTIME, Jun 1, 2021.

1. Biden Memorial Day speech: 'Democracy itself in America is in peril'
    SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jun 1, 2021
    Imagine the president giving a Memorial Day speech addressing the country saying that our 'democracy' is in peril. Memorial Day is of course a day meant to honor those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to our country. Yet angry Joe went out of his way to chastise an implied group of Americans as imperiling the country.

I guess this is more of uncle Joe's promise to 'unite' the people by demonizing those who didn't vote for him as well as those who have questions about the crazy anomalies with this past 'mail-in' election. This sick bastard is dangerous and the scary thing is that he's got all of the government agencies at his fingertips to go after those whom he deems a threat to his 'democracy'.

2. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Jun 1, 2021
    Dementia joe's incompetence is well established. He is a blithering idiot. He would need a one thousand feet high stepladder to reach the soles of President Trump's big shoes he can never fill...or walk in as a leader of America.

3. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Jun 1, 2021
    Yeah, And I have despised him for over 40 years.

4. SoCalN8tiv

SoCalN8tiv Junior Member

Jun 1, 2021
    Trump doesn't get enough credit for how eloquent with words he can be. This Memorial Day message is beautifully written. Dementia joe cannot produce such a masterpiece as this.

Donald J. Trump
    8:47am May 31, 2021

On this Memorial Day, we remember the fallen heroes who took their last breaths in defense of our Nation, our families, our citizens, and our sacred freedoms. The depth of their devotion, the steel of their resolve, and the purity of their patriotism has no equal in human history. On distant battlefields, in far-off oceans, and high in the skies above, they faced down our enemies and gave their lives so that America would prevail. They made the supreme sacrifice so that our people can live in safety and our Nation can thrive in peace. It is because of their gallantry that we can together, as one people, continue our pursuit of America’s glorious destiny.

We owe all that we are, and everything we ever hope to be, to these unrivaled heroes. Their memory and their legacy is immortal. Our loyalty to them and to their families is eternal and everlasting.

America’s warriors are the single greatest force for justice, peace, liberty, and security among all the nations ever to exist on earth. God bless our fallen Soldiers, Sailors, Coast Guardsmen, Airmen, and Marines. We honor them today, forever, and always.

5. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Jun 1, 2021
    You have a staunch friend in the despising of a useless, corrupt, criminal, do nothing but damage, demented idiot fraudulently claiming the seat of the President of the United States.

gubo&palanka likes this.
  6. SonofGodzilla

SonofGodzilla Points Member

Jun 1, 2021
    And now he's your President , old man. I can feel the burn from here.

7. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jun 1, 2021
    That's just the heat from the ashes left in your wallet after Xo Biden's energy policies burned through your cash trying to fill up at the pump.

Troianus Acies likes this.
  8. Trojan YAF

Trojan YAF Points Member

Jun 1, 2021
    I walked to my local Costco today to pick up a prescription and I'm glad I didn't drive because it would have been difficult to park. The lines of cars waiting to fill up at the gas pumps stretched across the parking lot almost to the back wall. Looks like we're back in Carter country.

9. SonofGodzilla

SonofGodzilla Points Member

Jun 1, 2021
    St
    Lame ass comeback, bro.

10. CrownoftheValley

CrownoftheValley Junior Member

Jun 1, 2021
    My Costco always has long lines unless you go early or late in the day... like I do

11. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jun 1, 2021
    The only thing that's lame is you trying to convince people that Xo Biden is a good president, let alone a legitimate one...

Troianus Acies and DJ4SC like this.
  12. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Jun 1, 2021
    Ageist Zilla should burn up completely....and should be told that Demencha is not "my" president and never will be.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    Troianus Acies, DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  13. Gold Trojan

Gold Trojan Points Member

Jun 2, 2021
    Biden and the Dems literally have no sound policies to present to the American people.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  14. Jpltrojan

Jpltrojan Junior Member

Jun 2, 2021
    He’s not anybody’s president. He’s a fraud and an Obama puppet.

SCBIGTIME likes this.