Biden and his long, long, long history of lying

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by Area51Trojan, Aug 3, 2020.

1. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    I will love watching the right melt down when the right try to make it look like the Senator from California, former attorney general, who got more votes than anyone in the last election other than Trump and Hillary, slept her way to the top. Oh mercy, it will be a blood bath and they will walk right into it.

2. denali15

denali15 Points Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Why do you think that will be the main attack line? There's plenty in her record to attack. I'm curious, tho. Why do you think that makes a blood bath?

The reality is that Biden has no good options. He's picking among a lightweight like Harris, a Castro-lover/friend of the Nation of Islam (Bass), someone who's city is in the tank (what's her name in Atlanta)...or, if it has to be a black women, Eliz Warren.

His best choice might have been Klobachar, but she self-destructed.

3. xuscx

xuscx Junior Member

Aug 4, 2020
    The Trumpers never talk record, they label, and the label on Harris will be the only reason she made it to senator is because she was someones girlfriend. That is just the neanderthal logic that the Trump party lives off of. I do not think it will work and it will make them look even more reality detached. But I could be wrong.

aimeedee likes this.
  4. denali15

denali15 Points Member

Aug 4, 2020
    Not sure where you're getting that. All Trump talks about is his record and, during the election, Biden's as well.

I've never seen Trump talk about Harris's sleeping her way to the top via another woman's husband, but I could be wrong. You are correct that, given that Biden won't last 6 months before being pushed aside, the VP pick's personal history will be undressed, much as Trump's was. I don't see any of the touted VP nominees withstanding that, but we'll see. This has the feel of McGovern-like desperation.