AOC’s top aide admits Green New Deal about the economy, not climate

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by 901 Club, Jul 12, 2019 at 8:01 AM.

2. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:09 AM
    It must be extremely frustrating to keep their narrative straight.

3. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM
    No worries, they have the media to help carry their water when they need a little extra help.

TheRealAirbns, DJ4SC and 901 Club like this.
  4. Buck Dancer

Buck Dancer Points Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 11:26 AM
    No shit Sherlock, that might be the dumbest headline I've ever seen. Green energy is a booming field. The Republican party is obsessed with old money and dying industries. It is time to wake up (Reference Lindsey Graham and soon I'm sure Paul Ryan).

What happens when wave energy is perfected, wind energy costs continue to fall, solar cost continue to fall, and we are left with antiquated subsidized power plants (The new Republican ideal) which are no longer cost effective (which BTW is already the case in multiple states including Nuclear plants - not to mention the problem with Nuclear waste and potential for disaster). I can see it now, oh what do you do when the wind stops blowing. Grow up. Batteries are soon to be a staple in garages and businesses across the US and multiple Companies are exploring storage options. Luckily innovation and smart Americans still exist.

I could go on but you guys don't give a shit.

Cheers,

Your Daddy

GaryB likes this.
  5. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 11:49 AM
    Unstable genius

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  6. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 4:03 PM
    Naive and childish rant, complete with strawman (evil Republicans, boo, hiss!). Blah, blah, blah, we've heard it all before. Let us know when you grow up and stop fapping over these kinds of pointless fantasies. Your mom will appreciate you not messing up her sheets, too.

SoCalN8tiv, SCBIGTIME and DJ4SC like this.
  7. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:08 PM
    Of course it's about economics, the science has already been proven. What else would it be about?

8. SoCal93

SoCal93 Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:41 PM
    Oh, yeah. She being the Einstein that she is figured that all by herself. She's a total idiot.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  9. TheRealAirbns

Jul 12, 2019 at 6:42 PM
    What science are you talking about? The cow farting part? The Green New Deal covers a lot of subjects, so your statement turns out to be an overly broad blanket statement that is both ridiculous and wrong.

Oh, and by the way...

About what you think, buck-face? Not even a little bit.

SoCalN8tiv, 901 Club and SCBIGTIME like this.
  10. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 12, 2019 at 7:30 PM

Has it?

Is the answer in the same Econ books by Time/Life that you base all your bullshit on?

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  11. TheRealAirbns

Jul 13, 2019 at 8:28 AM
    Funny, because just yesterday, I was reading this Finnish paper. The title is pretty clear:

No Experimental Evidence for the Significant Anthropogenic Climate Change

And then there was this one from last year, from the journal Nature, no less, a consistent advocate for warming hysteria:

Worst-Case Global Warming Scenarios Not Credible

The worst case scenarios they're talking about were ones published in the IPCC report.

"The science has already been proven." What does that even mean, exactly, we have to wonder. Other than that komrade GaryB is a head-in-the-sand dumbass.

SCBIGTIME, DJ4SC and CrownoftheValley like this.
  12. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 12:40 PM

Isn’t funny how the big dummy came here like he was some sort of economic genius and then the pushback came and he began to fold like a cheap tent. I will give him props though, he managed to hang on for quite sometime before he reverted to Chartman and now he just throws shit against the wall hoping that something will stick.

Tough shit for him because that will never happen and he will slowly morph into a meaningless troll.

13. CrownoftheValley

CrownoftheValley Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 2:28 PM
    FIFY

DJ4SC and SCBIGTIME like this.
  14. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 5:04 PM
    Idiot - Funny comment. Outside of Garage Mahal, who made a couple of interesting arguments about price elasticity a couple of years ago, I don't recall any pushback. You guys have nonsensical talking points such as "tax cuts always work" and offer those type of dumb remarks as pushback. The list is long. The Fed sets interest rates. Fed should be abolished. We should be on a gold standard. There is no SSN trust. China is paying for the tariffs. Blah Blah Blah Blah.... I almost forgot "this is the greatest economy ever".

I would love some pushback about economics on this board. Unfortunately, none of you have a clue.

I have to laugh. I have been posting on this board for a few years and I still don't know what a troll might be. You have posted 16,000 cut & pasted messages in the last two years about total nonsense and that isn't trolling? My God, Brennan and the Clintons should have been indicted at least a hundred times over the last two years according to your FoxNews and Q paste. When does it become trolling?

15. TroyBill

TroyBill Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 5:20 PM
    Gary, I stopped reading a lot of your posts because you cannot seem to make your point without writing a novel. Sorry pal. You have made several predictions (impeachment etc.) I guess a broken clock is right at least twice a day. For a guy who is or had been in finance it amazes me that you are left and always the contrarian. If someone said the sky is blue you would argue that it is red. I really do not understand you.

16. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 5:37 PM
    politics, history, economics, Vietnam....4 subjects in which it has been proven that NPD has no knowlege whatsoever...

Bad news for an egotistocal braggart who also has no judgment

17. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Jul 13, 2019 at 8:06 PM

With you it has never been about "size matters".....it's easy to see why, not to mention that once again you have your facts skewed. Thats when it becomes trolling, big dummy.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019 at 8:12 PM
  18. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:04 AM
    I didn't make a prediction, I expressed my desires. Once Trump was elected I made a number of predictions and all have worked out as I predicted.

In case you haven't noticed, Trump has shot his wad. His entire Presidency rests on China agreeing to a trade deal. No trade deal and the economy (with Trump) will go down in flames.

In case you aren't paying attention, while Trump is tweeting how China will come to us on their knees, Xi is out building deep water ports with LNG and refineries, building pipelines, cutting deals with Russia and Brazil for Soy Beans, and building a futures market that will do $2.4 trillion in trade this year.

You simply aren't paying attention. The TPP is fully operational without the US. The world is moving on without the US. As I wrote before SWIFT is the next thing to go; and then, the US dollar as the world's reserve currency.

You have no clue how destructive Trump has been for the US.

19. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:08 AM
    Lol. Nothing you said came true since 2015. You’re a shmuck and what’s worse is you are on record.

DJ4SC likes this.
  20. GaryB

GaryB Junior Member

Jul 14, 2019 at 9:36 AM
    I agree that I missed on impeachment. I thought the Republicans had a backbone, which has been my biggest disappointment. Otherwise, I have been spot on to include:
    1. Tax cut was a complete waste.
    2. Trump has failed to grow the economy 3%, let alone the 4% that he promised.
    3. The yield curve has inverted, a result of the crowding out effect.
    4. The dollar has skyrocketed in value, a result of Trump's deficit.
    5. No trade deals. Even the South Korean deal is up in flames.
    6. TPP has opened Asia to free trade without the US.
    7. Trump's weaponization of the USD has forced the world to seek alternative
    8. Failed to solve immigration
    9. Failed to solve nuclear issues with IRAN
    10. Failed to solve nuclear issues with North Korea
    11. Trade war with China
    12. Trade conflict with India, Mexico, Australia, Germany, France, Canada
    13. $800 billion deficit in first 9 months 2019
    14. No wall Ha Ha
    15. Unemployed increasing, unemployed percent a statistical anomaly.
    16. eliminated clear air requirements
    17. eliminated clean water requirements
    18. Attempted to destroy Federal Reserve
    19. cut infrastructure budget
    20. cut research & investment budget
    21. promoted dirty coal despite natural gas being less expensive
    22. weaponized Brownshirts in US.

Partial list for your enjoyment.

Buck Dancer likes this.