Anyone who does not vote for Trump is a TRAITOR to the USA

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by Area51Trojan, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Area51Trojan

Area51Trojan Junior Member

Jul 24, 2020
    Fuck that idiot AOC.

SCBIGTIME likes this.
  2. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Jul 24, 2020
    She loathes white men...but has one taking care of that for her now.

3. KeenObserver

KeenObserver Junior Member

Jul 24, 2020
    Posting to aimee is just no worth it. She needs the BD treatment.

4. Area51Trojan

Jul 24, 2020
    I hear you man. I am tired of yielding to her psychotic behavior. The AOC post was the last straw...how ANYONE who claimed to have voted for Reagan or Bush can say anything positive about that communist is just, just ...breathtakingly insulting.

I will stop. I just decided to take a snapshot today of the flow of the board and could not contain my anger.

5. KeenObserver

Jul 24, 2020
    it's stunning for any so-called conservative to back the Portland riots, accept the concept of punishing white privilege, open borders, reading Vox, Atlantic, CNN.com and all the other lefty sites, want the Dems not just to win the presidency, but also the Senate, She is anti-police, pro-antifa, pro radical LGBTQRSTUV, pro lockdowns, pro mask . Other than abortion what fucking conservative principle does she possess. Enough bullshit. TDS is a red disorder, causing real brain damage.

901 Club and CrownoftheValley like this.
  6. TheRealAirbns

TheRealAirbns Junior Member

Jul 24, 2020
    Don't forget that the so-called conservative in question has also been all-in on the Lincoln project, a group of leftists who've endorsed Joe Biden. The woman is nuts.

DJ4SC and CrownoftheValley like this.
  7. Area51Trojan

Jul 24, 2020
    That was the other thread. TLP started by 8 Bush era RINO's who then turn around and pocket half the money they raked in for themselves. People are just utterly stupid to be led around by the nose.
    My bust, sometimes you just have to vent.

TheRealAirbns likes this.
  8. KeenObserver

Jul 24, 2020
    In your case it probably works. You were the last person that remembers her a quirky Trojan mom. Personally I never liked her, but she always felt you had her back and now you don't. That must cut deep. However reading her posts, it has nothing to do with her, and its your response to the lock down. You see, its you that's become irrational--just like the other 27 people that think she's a freak show.

9. SonofGodzilla

SonofGodzilla Points Member

Jul 24, 2020
    Goddamn , Aimee's like your Charles Manson. In your head 24/7. Aimee vs. the Cult of Keen.

p.s only pussies put someone on ignore. Man up and face your demons ( Aimee the Evil One whose Name we do not mention)

10. KeenObserver

Jul 24, 2020
    oooh I've been waiting for this:

From Vball:

Then you ain't been looking.

"Aug 26, 2017
    Well, it looks like I need to update my "ignore"with the new account."
    https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?threads/trump-breaking-the-secret-service-this-article-makes-the-case.45291/#post-601351

"Aug 26, 2017
    LOL -- And there's nothing stopping you from using the ignore option, either. But since I haven't yet updated my new account with the ignore settings, perhaps you'd like to weigh in on the hypocrite-in-chief?"
    https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?threads/trump-breaking-the-secret-service-this-article-makes-the-case.45291/#post-601395

"Jul 29, 2018
    Now, since vball and 901 have enabled you in sharing your message and I have responded, we are done. And vball and 901 can join you on ignore for their passive-aggressive decision to facilitate communication they know damn well I have chosen to avoid."
    https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?threads/digital-dementia.53304/page-2#post-748677
    (you posted on that thread including after her post)

"Nov 16, 2018
    If no moderators are going to enforce the standards of behavior outlined in the terms of use, I am well within my rights to ignore verbally abusive people."
    https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?threads/spineless-pitiful-president.56382/page-13#post-815197

"Jan 26, 2020
    I do, indeed, consider those people to be engaging in misogyny. Usually, though, I don't bother to say anything -- I just place them on ignore. AW has, indeed, engaged in such misogyny. But I only placed him on ignore temporarily, since he was new and not familiar with my standards."
    https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?threads/i-just-hate-it-when-someone-i-dont-know.67352/#post-1013850
    (not familiar with MY standards, lol)

"Apr 27, 2020
    (Yes, when I'm looking up old posts from the old board, I can see the content from people I hadn't had on ignore at the time.) "
    https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?threads/sexual-harassment-tribalism-denial-and-hypocrisy.69219/#post-1043853

"Jan 28, 2020
    Note the "usual suspects" who "liked" Bolton not too long ago. (And, yes, I can still see when ignorees "like" the comments of someone not on ignore.) "
    https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?threads/boltons-manuscript-implicates-trump.67362/page-4#post-1014774

"May 31, 2020
    . (Before people try to pretend this is because I use the "ignore" - which is a perfectly legitimate tool or it wouldn't be a feature of the site - Keen started this crusade to have me banned waaaaaay before I placed him or anyone (except maybe scotty) on "ignore"
    https://wearesc.com/forum/index.php?threads/cop-kneels-on-black-man’s-neck.70002/page-8#post-1057496

There are 10 pages of posts to consider, these are just a few to demonstrate that she has mentioned it for at least 2 years and by her own admission has been engaging in it for far longer. You posted in some of those threads so you did know it. And spare me, the "I'm old and my memory blah blah blah" because when you WANT to, you seem to have no problem with recall on certain events, posts, or alleged PM's.

There you have it, the soggy keen obsessed pretzel thinks aimee is a pussy. LMAO soggy self owned.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
  11. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Jul 24, 2020
    Unfortunately, for educators, that qualifies as a conservative.

KeenObserver likes this.
  12. SonofGodzilla

Jul 24, 2020
    Self-owned, bullshit ! Did I exclude Aimee ? No. Anyone who uses ignore should just retire, hang it up, Aimee included. WHY. Because its a goddamm internet board , where people can say whatever they want. Who the hell takes this shit serious. If you did you wouldn't be sitting at your keyboard all day posting. You'd actually be out DOING something about the issues , not just voting. Oh waaa, they're talking about my spouse, or my kids, or my religion, or my sexual identity, or whatever. Come on man, are we Trojans or crybabies. The Lizard has spoken.

13. KeenObserver

Jul 24, 2020
    Guess what soggy? I don't have aimee on ignore. I am merely saying we should not respond. Anyway, you seemed to be obsessed about me and my tactic to invalidate this cancer to the board. You should seek help.

14. SonofGodzilla

Jul 24, 2020
    Holy crap, you be crushing on Aimee all this time Keen. You dog. Obsessed = laughable. More like highly amused and entertained. Cancer = find your nuts Keen.

15. KeenObserver

Jul 24, 2020
    Oh poor soggy sock puppet. You only really post to me. I gather at least 50% of your posts are you outage towards me about how poor Karen is treated. Lol get a new shtick. Anyway I’m done with you for tonight, pretzel.