Also looking for ASU game tickets

Discussion in 'Ticket Exchange' started by TXTrojan21, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Also looking for ASU game tickets
    TXTrojan21

TXTrojan21 Junior Member

Aug 13, 2014
    Alum traveling back to LA to see the team under Sark. Should you have tickets available, please PM or reply to this thread.

Thank you!

2. norcalsurfer408

norcalsurfer408 Junior Member

Aug 15, 2014
    there are a couple of options:

1.) the obvious, Stubhub. there are other sites that sell tickets to the ASU game for around the same price as well. Best to get electronic tickets since you get them immediately and they are legit.

2.) also post over on Scout, they have a ticket forum (unless you already did that)

3.) get a free quote by mercury insurance, I have been told that they give crappy seats (behind the student section) but they are free nonetheless. I got my tickets the day after I submitted a request for quote. They give two tickets that will picked up 3 hours before game time (seat numbers, sections, and row are not released until you pick up your ticket). here is the link

http://www.mercuryinsurance.com/usc/

3. TXTrojan21

TXTrojan21 Junior Member

Aug 15, 2014

I appreciate the input norcal. Went with VIVID Seats. Got two tickets 5 rows up from the endzone for roughly $230. Pretty pumped. I was just trying to forego paying the service fees.

4. norcalsurfer408

Aug 15, 2014
    good to hear. are you by any chance in Section 13? I have been waiting for prices to go down but it seems stagnant at this point.

5. TXTrojan21

TXTrojan21 Junior Member

Aug 15, 2014
    Indeed I am. Section 13-Row 5. they were like 87 per. Cheapest I could find for how close to the field they were.

6. norcalsurfer408

Aug 15, 2014
    awesome. you're in a good section, the Thundering Herd section occupies a good part of it, they are pretty hip. I am trying to find tix in that section as well for the Fresno game but I'll probably have to wait till next week

7. TXTrojan21

TXTrojan21 Junior Member

Aug 15, 2014
    What is the Thundering Herd? You've peaked my interest.