A question about All lives matter

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by ScoobyTrojan32, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Jim McNeil

Jim McNeil Points Member

Sep 23, 2020
    And this is why the fucking Marxists at BLM piss me off.
    U-HAUL TRUCK PULLS UP AND PASSES OUT SHIELDS AND PRE-MADE SIGNS FOR CROWDS IN LOUISVILLE AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT OF GRAND JURY DECISION
    by Kevin Ryan
    In Louisville, Kentucky, this afternoon, shortly after the announcement that one of three officers involved in the shooting of Breonna Taylor has been indicted, a U-Haul truck was captured on video pulling up and passing out pre-made signs, riot shields, and supplies to marchers. Several people passing out the gear from the back of the truck had full face coverings and were shouting out orders to the crowd.
    The signs and shields had BLM and anarchist logos written on them, with slogans like “Abolish the Police”.
    CNN is now showing people walking the streets with baseball bats, shields, BLM flags, and the signs that were passed out from the truck.
    Louisville officials have been preparing for the possibility of riots following the grand jury announcement. Mayor Greg Fischer of Louisville, a Democrat, declared a state of emergency in anticipation of possible “civil unrest” and has ordered a curfew from 9pm to 6:30am. Barricades have been set up, and the Kentucky National Guard had been called up.
    SOURCE: https://twitter.com/julio.../status/1308829879052439558...
    https://twitter.com/julio.../status/1308828348198592513...

[​IMG]

DJ4SC, 901 Club and Troianus Acies like this.
  2. Troianus Acies

Troianus Acies Junior Member

Sep 23, 2020
    I truly doubt that there is anyone with the mindset we have seen from TDS anti American posters on this site that is remotely capable of running off the Mayor.

Leah, Georgia is a beautiful piece of earth in the state that has not been infected with urban bullshit, much less any other ignorant ideologies. Go there and attempt the radical Marxist anarchism you see in DemoCrap cities and you will suddenly disappear into the surrounding fauna and flora never to be heard from again.

3. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 23, 2020
    You're proving the BLM point. Do you think the McCloskey couple or Rittenhouse would have even lived to see a prosecution if they were doing the same thing while black? No way. They would have been shot. I don't know the details of Gardner. I am sorry when anyone takes his own life. I am furious when one is careless with the lives of others.

The Mayor of Leah likes this.
  4. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Sep 23, 2020
    Sure but after reading your completely idiotic response, it's obvious you don't.

I don't do hyperbole based on a false history.

It became illegal to import slaves into America in 1807.

Slavery in America was abolished 155 years ago.

Are you serious?

Tell me, Scoob, who supplied the Transatlantic slave trade?

As I read through your response, I realized just how little you know about the truth of your ancestry. I don't have the time, patience or desire to educate you on the history of chattel slavery, the transatlantic slave trade or the math involved and how that math is directly tied to your ignorance

After reading this bullshit.....I realized that Keen is right. Ain't no fucking way you're a 20 something black male.

Waste of time.

5. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM Junior Member

Sep 23, 2020
    Everything I said if factually correct. Why do you leftists have such a hard time with the truth?
    Maybe you can explain,but I doubt it

6. old scotty

old scotty Junior Member

Sep 23, 2020
    Well...he convinced SWINE...who "conclusively presumed" that the St. Louis couple and the kid in Kenosha would hae been "murdered" if black. This is brcause of the myth of systemic racism in America and police departments. Somebody should tell SWINE that neither of those cases involved police. But she is too stupid and too dishonest to get that

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    Troianus Acies likes this.