A question about All lives matter

Discussion in 'MKJ Off-Topic' started by ScoobyTrojan32, Sep 22, 2020.

1. A question about All lives matter
    ScoobyTrojan32

ScoobyTrojan32 Junior Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Of course we all agree that all lives matter in theory, in practice....thats another story.

My question is why is All lives matter a consistent response to people saying black lives matter but NEVER to Blue lives matter? I seriously want to know. The only difference is the word black. And, if that is what is upsetting to you, you might be a racist/bigot or just full of hate!

I eagerly await your responses!

Oh and just to get it out of the way. Yes Im the idiot half white half black before he wasnt mullato cuck who is a closeted white person pretending to be black who hates america. I said it for you. Now we can have an adult discussion!

SLCTrojan and aimeedee like this.

2. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Five years ago, I responded with "All Lives Matter." I know several other people who did, as well, but "get it" now.

3. ScoobyTrojan32

Sep 22, 2020
    you are a rare breed. Everyone on this site lost their shit when I posted black life matters lol. But literally said NOTHING when I said blue lives matter

aimeedee likes this.
  4. SCBIGTIME

SCBIGTIME Junior Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Because the Black Lives Matter organization was formed by Marxists who cozied up with George Soros to shakedown city governments and businesses to punish everyone who has any money they believe they're entitled to. Just say and believe that all lives matter without any racial supremacy over other races, and specifically no group should ever demand people to bow as if some people have less value than others.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  5. August West

August West Points Member

Sep 22, 2020
    all lives matter....it goes without saying like black lives matter.

it's dumb.

who is walking round saying black lives don't matter? NO ONE, that's who.

The entire thing is a sham. A hoax. Its a fuckin' bumper sticker a tshirt.

black lives matter was started over a false narrative that all police forces are racist and they are intentionally killing blacks. That is a complete lie. Are there racist cops? Absolutely....on BOTH sides. But are police forces intentionally killing blacks? Absolutely not. And it's insulting to push this crap.

In 2019....
    there were 10,000,000 arrests.
    police killed 1004 people
    41 were unarmed
    9 were black

The group Black Lives Matter, is a radical, Marxist, anti-American, anti family hate grouip. They have ZERO place in this country. And are not to be taken seriously.

6. DJ4SC

DJ4SC Junior Member

Sep 22, 2020

It was also started for the weak minded that are easy prey.

You doubt it scoob? Look at how the Bolshevik’s laid down their own false narrative. Both groups are very similar in their propaganda.

7. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Outside of this bubble, there are many people who have become enlightened on the matter.

8. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Black lives matter when a felonious thug has his body temperature lowered for being a felonious thug.

Black lives don't matter when -

1. A black person kills another black person. 2,000 black people die every year as a result of gang related black on black crime. That doesn't account for the collateral damage of innocent blacks that get caught in the crossfire.

2. A Black women has 7 children with 7 different men that will never spend a minute of quality time with their child, support the child with earned income or teach the child not to resist arrest if they become a suspect or commit a crime.

3. Black women have an abortion at an average rate of 900 a day. 19 million black babies have been euthanized since 1973.

4. Tell me, Scoob, how many black men were killed by cops this year?

5. Tell me, Scoob, how many black teens can pass a 12th grade level test on math, spelling or any other basic necessity for advancing themselves in society? The black illiteracy rate for high school age blacks now stands at 65%

So here it is, Scoob.....until your people address the above statistics, those of us responsible people that pay the bill for indigent black folks and their irresponsible decision making, will continue to not give two fucks about your poorly thought out post that only serves to highlight your complete ignorance and lack of ability to reach a conclusion based on the facts.

Fuck you and everybody that thinks like you.

When you want to have an honest discussion about the reasons for the very real struggles in the black community....let me know.

9. The Mayor of Leah

The Mayor of Leah Points Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Blue lives, much like camo lives, know the risk of the job when they sign up. For accepting that risk and placing their lives in danger in the name of service to others....they have my respect and support.

Felonious thugs that can't follow spoken instructions....not so much.

10. fansincemckay

fansincemckay Points Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Glad 'ya stayed, don't let the talking protoplasm run you off.

11. August West

August West Points Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Underrated post.

It’s mindblowing how they continually ignore the black on black crime.
    And the worst of all, as you noted.....abortion. 250k black babies a year.

Troianus Acies and Troyhorn1 like this.
  12. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Fair question Scooby.

All 3 are true statements. I understand the focus on the “black lives matter” statement by many in the immediate aftermath of George Floyd’s death, but I believe that the longer the focus remains solely on black lives, with all other lives (including people’s children) being told (by BLM and others) that they don’t matter, the more the division (and violence) in this country grows.

I believe the reason why I haven’t heard anyone respond to “blue lives matter” with “all lives matter” is that “blue lives matter“ is in itself a response to “black lives matter“. It started being used as a response because, despite being true, “all lives matter” was branded as racist with people being vilified, canceled, physically assaulted, even murdered for saying it.

And police officers are being vilified and threatened for defending themselves regardless of the circumstances, including the officer who was being chased by the crazed guy with a butchers knife and a history of stabbing people. So many are being compelled to stand up in their defense.

If it were up to me, no one would would feel the need to say any of those statements, but rather they be considered a given, and we would treat each other as such. Right now, that isn’t happening.

SLCTrojan and aimeedee like this.
  13. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 22, 2020
    I appreciate the fact that you always try to have a genuine discussion. That said, I think "blue lives matter" became popular before "all lives matter" was deemed racist. And that, in part, is why it was deemed racist.

14. DaFireMedic

DaFireMedic Junior Member

Sep 22, 2020
    It was around before that. I remember it being popularized back in the aftermath of the Darren Wilson/Michael Brown incident in Ferguson.

But I wasn’t hearing it much again until after “all lives matter” was shut down, when it seemed to rise up again as a response to “black lives matter”.

15. BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM

BOULDER TO BIRMINGHAM Junior Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Saying "black lives matter" is about as controversial as saying water is wet. No one is arguing with the premise. But those of us with any intellectual honesty understand that the BLM movement is run by committed marxists, who want to destroy capitalism and the nuclear family. They support criminals and domestic terrorists. They are a horrible organization run by horrible people.
    The right supports law enforcement and police. The left supports chaos and criminals. It's that simple

16. aimeedee

aimeedee Points Member

Sep 22, 2020
    Yet so many in today's GOP can't say that without a caveat. Why is that?

No one is arguing the premise? I wouldn't say no one. I've seen a few clips from some charming MAGATS.

17. ScoobyTrojan32

Sep 22, 2020
    Do you actau
    Do you actually want to have a real conversation about why the black community is struggling? We have to start with LEGACY. The legacy of slavery, Jim Crow, Black Codes, segregation, federal housing laws, federal banking laws, and discrimination? The black family was the backbone of our community but as soon as we were brought here the family was purposefully broken down so that we would remain in a position of servitude. Can we talk about that?
    The disfunction of our community was by design. We were brought here stripped of our names, culture, and identity and after we fought for freedom we were only taught that we were slaves. Black people have been struggling to find an identity and a place in america and have been stifled at every turn. From our wealth being stolen from 1000's of black families by the Freedman's Bank. To the destruction of prosperous black communities like Black Wall street in Oklahoma. America was billed as the land of the free, home of the brave but my ancestors had a completely different experience. Do you not see how that informs how things are today?
    Can we have a discussion about the above? Because the black family did not come to be where it is today in a vacuum!
    Now your questions!
    1. Black on Black violence is a term invented to make it seem like we kill each other and no other ethic group does. Gang violence is issue in our community and we are working hard to fix it and no one condones it. Here are a few examples
    2. How many black women actually have 7 children by 7 men. That is a gross hyperbole, can you find the actual stats on that? I would bet my entire stock portfolio its extremely rare. Its a stereotype that does a lot of harm because it makes people believe that it is common when the inverse is actually true.

3. I have no issues with abortion. I would rather someone not have a child than bring one into the world they do not want or cannot properly care for. I believe having the child is actually worse especially if they are impoverished because that I believe is worse. And lord knows none of you believe is the government helping people who need it!

4. I dont know how many black men were killed this year but it does so beyond that. Venture into any inner city and ask the black men how the police treat them. Its not always about dying its about being stopped for just walking down a street because you "look" suspicious. Or being profiled picked up beat on and then let go. Or how about the way cops speak to you? All of this falls under brutality and informs the way people in my community feel about the police. You are treated with disdain a lot of times even before you open your mouth.

5. I dont know the answer to that question. But have you ever been to an all black school in the inner city. The buildings are dilapidated, the books are old (i was volunteering at a school in Santa Ana in 2011 that was so old black people were referred to as Negro). These schools are chronically underfunded to the point that even if you do go the quality of the education is not good and will NOT get you into college. So over time people lose interest because they dont see the value. Education is extremely important to my community but is not equal to what the majority of our white counterparts receive.

I am by no means saying my community is perfect or has no fault for the things you listed above. But, look at the white community the same issues that plague black people plague poor white communities. Look at the opioid epidemic sweeping the country where is it happening and why? poor white communities. Look at kids born out of wedlock in the white community often the parents have a support system and resources around them to help that child. Those same resources when put into historical context were denied to my people.
    At the end of the day we all want the same things. Love, peace, family and self-determination. The issue that you all never want to admit or talk about is how self-determination has been denied to black people for generations in this country. The experience of our ancestors informs the lives we live today. White people built a system that they benefitted from in its inception and their children have benefitted from for centuries. Can we talk about that?

18. ScoobyTrojan32

Sep 22, 2020
    Also your hate for an organization has nothing to do with people on the ground level saying their lives matter. Blue lives are not a thing its a chosen profession. I didnt choose to be black but goddamn I love being black. Saying all lives matter in response to black lives matter and not blue lives is a the very least racist, dismissive and done on purpose. It shows you believe one life is valuable and not the other!

19. ScoobyTrojan32

Sep 22, 2020
    No one is ignoring it. The work that gets done in the community on a daily basis doesnt make it to fox news. But a quick google search will show you just how much we are doing to give back and better our own communities.