xuscx's Recent Activity

1. xuscx posted a new thread.

Can you even imagine if a democrat did this

The internet blogs would explode, we would need more bandwidth https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-spent-181207403.html

Forum: MKJ Off-Topic

Jan 14, 2021 at 2:22 PM
  2. xuscx replied to the thread New York City Renters Owe More Than $1 Billion in Unpaid Rent, Survey Finds.

I am saying the way to make money is to be smart and not blame others for you being a loser. AAPL Interactive Stock Chart | Apple...

Jan 14, 2021 at 11:50 AM
  3. xuscx replied to the thread New York City Renters Owe More Than $1 Billion in Unpaid Rent, Survey Finds.

I would love to see the government stay the hell out of business decisions. China is what it is, and there are dozens of countries...

Jan 14, 2021 at 11:00 AM
  4. xuscx replied to the thread Preview of USC's home stand against UW and WSU (from Rich Ruben).

We were coming off of O Neil who had no offense at all, we would struggle to make 50, Enfield had dunk city. This is LA, the good...

Jan 14, 2021 at 10:56 AM
  5. xuscx replied to the thread Net rating 16.

I think a Net under 40 should be a lock. We are looking good.

Jan 14, 2021 at 10:53 AM
  6. xuscx posted a new thread.

Rudy to get stiffed for legal work

Yes. XX totally called it

Forum: MKJ Off-Topic

Jan 13, 2021 at 9:14 PM
  7. xuscx replied to the thread Preview of USC's home stand against UW and WSU (from Rich Ruben).

So we find out players hoop dream is not zone defense. Glad we took Enfield.

Jan 13, 2021 at 6:59 PM
  8. xuscx replied to the thread Liz Cheney will vote to impeach..

Foolish to impeach him. He is like the drunk uncle. The republicans would love the Democrats to take him out. Then they play victim card.

Jan 13, 2021 at 6:57 PM
  9. xuscx replied to the thread There were no violent Trump supporters in the Capitol.

so you really believe it was a deep state conspiracy. I understand the ones living with mom, I was hoping more out of you

Jan 13, 2021 at 12:43 PM
  10. xuscx replied to the thread There were no violent Trump supporters in the Capitol.

why has everyone arrested been a Trump supporter? Just askin, since you say they were not there. Really, this has to stop, how many...

Jan 13, 2021 at 12:33 PM
  11. xuscx replied to the thread Amnesia of the Anarcho-Tyrannists.

There has never been a more investigated election in our history. They found nothing.

Jan 13, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  12. xuscx replied to the thread Amnesia of the Anarcho-Tyrannists.

No the election was not rigged, he lost because he received less votes. Primarily because he is a jerk and does not tell the truth

Jan 13, 2021 at 8:07 AM
  13. xuscx replied to the thread Amnesia of the Anarcho-Tyrannists.

Trump lost a fair election. Nothing will change that

Jan 13, 2021 at 8:03 AM
  14. xuscx replied to the thread Amnesia of the Anarcho-Tyrannists.

Sure thing, Trump again is the victim, and we should not blame his mouth. Well that has been the rule for the last 4 years and see...

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:40 AM
  15. xuscx replied to the thread Why did USC schedule UCR, plus a game preview (from Rich Ruben).

The last two games would have been blowouts if we could even hit 33% 3pt. We need to find a shooter

Jan 13, 2021 at 7:37 AM