xuscx's Recent Activity

1. xuscx replied to the thread Biden and his long, long, long history of lying.

The Trumpers never talk record, they label, and the label on Harris will be the only reason she made it to senator is because she was...

Aug 4, 2020 at 10:45 AM
  2. xuscx replied to the thread Biden and his long, long, long history of lying.

I will love watching the right melt down when the right try to make it look like the Senator from California, former attorney general,...

Aug 4, 2020 at 10:15 AM
  3. xuscx replied to the thread Biden and his long, long, long history of lying.

I have never seen a person on this earth the lies more consistently than Trump and that includes serial killers

Aug 4, 2020 at 9:57 AM
  4. xuscx replied to the thread Biden and his long, long, long history of lying.

OK run with it, see how it plays out. They call Trumps word good as gold is what I am hearing.

Aug 4, 2020 at 9:48 AM
  5. xuscx replied to the thread Biden and his long, long, long history of lying.

Just a guess, but thinking the let's portray Biden as a liar is not going to work for Trump real well.

Aug 4, 2020 at 9:25 AM
  6. xuscx replied to the thread Axios interview.

Instead of an ID test for voting how about an IQ test.

Aug 4, 2020 at 8:40 AM
  7. xuscx replied to the thread So George Floyd couldn’t breathe.

You make no sense, this is the video where he is initially handcuffed and arrested. So we should ignore it. This is the issue blacks...

Aug 4, 2020 at 8:38 AM
  8. xuscx replied to the thread So George Floyd couldn’t breathe.

we have tape [MEDIA] where is the resist.

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:33 AM
  9. xuscx replied to the thread So George Floyd couldn’t breathe.

he did not resist arrest, we have tape

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:26 AM
  10. xuscx replied to the thread So George Floyd couldn’t breathe.

this is from the article Floyd is handcuffed without a particular reason being given, and two people traveling with him are...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:22 AM
  11. xuscx replied to the thread Stable Genius Interviews with Swan.

He has removed anyone who actually gives real advice. What do we expect.

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:19 AM
  12. xuscx replied to the thread Stable Genius Interviews with Swan.

Yesterdays topic was who will win the debate, ALL Biden needs to do is play it safe and let Trump bury himself with his alternate...

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:13 AM
  13. xuscx replied to the thread Stable Genius Interviews with Swan.

OMG who would vote for this fool

Aug 4, 2020 at 7:01 AM
  14. xuscx replied to the thread Trump thinks the government deserves a piece of Tiktok.

we have tape, I guess this the way Putin does it...

Aug 3, 2020 at 3:23 PM
  15. xuscx posted a new thread.

Trump thinks the government deserves a piece of Tiktok

Please someone explain how this coincides with republican principles of free trade and private enterprise. I love reading the excuses....

Forum: MKJ Off-Topic

Aug 3, 2020 at 3:11 PM